• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Yea if you want to shoot it back I can rebuild it for the cost of a bare diode. I would avoid taking the module apart in the future the driver can bind and do that.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

あぁ、すぐにそれを送り返してくれたら、取り替えるダイオードの料金さえもらえるなら直してもいい。部品は、後でドライバーで固定したりとかするわけだから、バラさないようにするよ。 * その文だけでは、情報が不足なのですが、おおよそは上記のようなことを言ってるのではなかろうかと思います。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.2

うん。もしすぐ返してくれたら、裸ダイオードの費用で再組できるよ。 この先モジュールを外すのは避けて、ドライバーで締めることを可能にして そうするようにしたい。 どういう状況かわからず、合ってるかわかりませんが、 ご参考になれば。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes if you take the module apart the driver can catch and cause the driver to turn with the back half. This is why I discourage taking the module apart because this exactly can happen. This happened by taking the back half off. The unit was tested after assembly and was perfectly working. The damage occurred when you unscrewed the module. Anyway send it back I will work you a good deal since you are a good customer but in the future don't take them apart or I can't cover damaged caused.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Yes if you take the module apart the driver can catch and cause the driver to turn with the back half. This is why I discourage taking the module apart because this exactly can happen. This happened by taking the back half off. The unit was tested after assembly and was perfectly working. The damage occurred when you unscrewed the module. Anyway send it back I will work you a good deal since you are a good customer but in the future don't take them apart or I can't cover damaged caused.

• 翻訳お願いします

Good deal but still shoot me your email so I can look up the order I can't do it via shipping numbers.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yea that is a tight host. Anyway if you do remove the back just feel it. If you feel the driver is starting to turn with the back half you need to adjust it so it does not rip the pins off. Also if you let me know I can send it without the back half on.

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。

My legs hurt, and hard I can not e-mail often do not think hoId I want to spend so much I do not have a computer, so it's And now it is done well The e-mail frequently, I'll never OK I did not get mail often hurts I want to understand お願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端になると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A synastry is another way of guiding you when you are in a relationship, it can give an insight into any relationship, but is especially valuable in love relationships. If you reach a time where you cant see the way ahead, it will show you the path, It can help when you are troubled, and can answer questions about his life and your future. Human relationships are very complex, It can help you make choices, or avoid pit falls. Looking at two charts together and comparing them, rather than working just form yours makes all details clear and visible.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

LOL yea, I am, Don't worry about the mistake, ha ha, sometimes when I type it can get confusing reading it. But if you want to know about my back up career choice if I don't succeed with becoming a prosecutor. But that's if you want to know. So you want to be a counselor at law? Sounds good. I wish you the best of luck and hope you meet your goal ^_^ これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! This is a tentative reply. That’s because I can’t understand you partly yet. ha ha, habit :) well, if I succeed in becoming a lawyer, maybe I’ll be a counselor-at-law ( at this time ). ↓ correction, I’ve got it now. You mean you’re going to make a backup plan if the prosecutor thing should not turn out. Of course that's the stuff.

• 英文、分かりません、訳してください、お願いします

1)You want to know the price of a T-shirt How much is this? 2)You see a T-shirt you like Can I try it on? 3)You want to bring back if it doesn‘t fit Can I bring it back? You can bring it back 4)You want to pay by credit card Can I pay by credit card? 訳せる方、宜しくお願い致します