• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Good deal but still shoot me your email so I can look up the order I can't do it via shipping numbers.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それでいい、しかし、発送番号では何ともならないので、発注書類を調べてみるから、やっぱりメールください。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. http://www. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Best, Nick

• 翻訳してください

ASOSという海外ブランドで洋服を購入しましたが届かないというトラブルが発生してしまいました。 原因は自分の記入した住所ミスだったのですが… 途中までがんばって英語のやり取りをしていましたが、もうちんぷんかんぷんです。 だれか訳してください おねがいします Hello Rui, Thank you for your email. We are sorry to hear that you are still enquiring about your order. Please send us an email using the email address you registered when placing the order. As soon as I receive a reply from a registered email address, I will deal with your query. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, please let me know if you have any other questions. All the best, Warren

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• 海外通販での英語の翻訳をお願いします

先日、Aliexpressで注文したのですが、このようなメッセージが返ってきました。 Hi, (名前), we checked with DHL, your address post code (郵便番号) is remote area for DHL shipping, can we send your order via UPS? We can keep the same shipping cost for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. So could you let us know what you would like to declare and how much to value on the shipping invoice to reduce your country customs tax for you? 意味がわからず、困っております。 こちらから何かしないといけないのでしょうか? 翻訳の程、宜しくお願いします。 また、できましたらどうすればよいのかも教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• この英文 翻訳おねがいします

We'll still honor the $44.50. We've tried to consolidate all of our shipping with UPS. They do not have an international rate that low. What you can do is: 1. Pay the UPS rate on-line, we'll ship your order via USPostal Express Mail International for $44.50 and then send a credit back to your credit card. 2. Mail us your order. 3. Call us with your order. Sorry for the confusion on this. You should try the Driomic it's a wonderful product. Sincerely,

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外通販をしようと思っています。 ショップの方からのメールなのですが、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. You can complete your order online by adding the items that you want to purchase to your shopping cart. Once you have added the items to your cart, you can proceed to check out and enter your shipping and payment information. We ship via US Postal Service. Global priority mailers are extremely reliable however they cannot be tracked through the US postal service. Shipments are therefore at buyer’s own risk. International shipments incur a $14 shipping charge per $100 of merchandise purchased unless additional shipping charges are specifically noted on an item's description (such as Jelly Rolls and other large and bulky items).

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

オーダーした物は発送されましたか?とメールしたところ以下のメールが来ました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. Order 11564 – still has more time.

• 翻訳お願いします(^^ゞ

韓国の方が書いた英語のためによく意味が分かりません(^^ゞ  翻訳よろしくお願いします。 I have little time, so I shortly send. These days I hardly study and work in U.S.A and KOREA. (so I can't usually use WEB service.) Not decide, but next year I don't live in KOREA. Good luck to your good work, job, and energy. See U, next e-mail.