回答No.1

これは、ちゃんとした英語ではありませんが、次のような意味になるはずです。 私は誰かとデートをしたいとは思いません。 ご参考になればと思います。

kittychaa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 不定詞について教えてください。

現在中学3年生の英語の問題で、 I want someone to talk with. I want someone to talk to. の2つがあったのですが、 どちらがどう違うか分からないので、 意味の解説をお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• wantの入った例文の文法解釈が分かりません

she is good at making sure that calls that I do not want do not get through. 辞書の例文なんですが、彼女はしたくない電話を片付けてくれる、というような意味になるということは分かるのですが(違っていましたらご指摘ください。文法+get through が多義だったりでよくわからなくなってきました。)、I dont want dont という並びを見たことがなく「・・・・ん?」となってしまいました。 例文の訳、文法を教えてください。

• 英語の質問

こんな内容のメールを友達がもらったらしく i dont want girlfriend.i am a floating person. floating personはどんな意味ですか?調べたんですけど解釈がわかんなくて・・・ 地に足がついてない感じですかね???

• 手紙の英訳お願いします!!(彼の浮気について)

外国人の彼とお付き合いしているのですが、浮気をしているのに気がついてしまい、 その事について話合いたいと思っています。 いつもは、英語と日本語のチャンポンで会話しているのですが、カタコト同士だから、 真面目な内容もギャグにされて、はぐらかされてしまいそうです。 難しいところは手紙にしてた方伝わると思い、手紙を書きました。 以下は、トホホな自分なりの文章です。添削&もっといい表現があれば教えて下さい。お願いします!! 私は他に女の子がいるって気付いているよ。変な妄想とかじゃなくて、あなたの心が違うところにあること位気がつくよ。 気付かない人は、その人のことをそんなに好きじゃないんだよ。 私はあなたを本当に好きだから、気付きたくなくても気付いてしまうよ。 私とも他の人ともっていうのは、ずるいとかじゃなくて、ありえないこと。 恋人同士の関係を成り立たせるには、同時に何人も愛せないの。 私は私のことを100%愛してくれて大事にしてくれるひとがいいから、 もしそれが出来ないのなら、あなたには未練がないよ。 i noticed you have another girl.it's not my delution. i noticed you were not there.if someone who doesn't notice it,doesn't like you very much.but i love you that's why i noticed.(but i didn't want it!) you want not only me but also someone else.i don't think it' tricky or something.just i can't imagine like that. if we make up our relation ship,can you love me&someone at the same time?it's impossible! i want someone who loves me 100% and protected me. if you can't, it's better way that we are through. お恥ずかしい文章ですみません、よろしくお願いします。

• 第3文型と第5文型の違い

目的語と補語として考えるのか(第5文型)、補語を目的語の修飾語(第3文型)としてひとかたまりで考えるのかわかりません。 (1) Do you have a room available from May 20th to 24th? (2) I have a seat reserved on the 21st. これらは第5文型だと思うのですが、第3文型になるということにはならないのでしょうか。 (3) I want someone competent. これは第3文型で、もしwantを5文型として文を作るなら I want someone to be competentのような形で意味も違ってくるのはわかるのですが、 (1)も(3)も同じように見えたりもするので、説明していただけると嬉しいです。

• 訳お願いします!

I dont really know what job I want, it should be something in engineering です。

• 英訳

i not want to date 意味を教えてください。

• 英訳がわかりません。

以下の英訳が分かりません。 今までにメールを何回かしましたが、気にしないでください。 「  I emailed youa couple of times before But, you dont care what I say 」 でいいでしょうか。 状況を詳しく言うと、 何回かオーダーメイドの製品について話あったのですが、 .ほしい商品が全く変わったので、先ほどまでのメールは気にしないでください。という意味です。 分かる方がおりましたら、 回答よろしくお願いいたします。