• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文法チェックお願いします

1 I watched the soccer game with my tears shedding on my cheek last night. 2 With her mother walking around me, I could not concentrated on my homework. 3 Yumi and I talked about breaking out our relationship with my arms folding. 1 I saw yumi entering male friend room, she must cheat on me. 2 I heard my roommate living next to me singing song every night, that is why I am a lack of sleeping recently. 1 It being raining last night, I could not play soccer yesterday. 2 walking on the street in Akiba, I found a bill and felt so happy at that moment. 3 my book being stolen on the street, I will kill the theft when I find it. 4 My mother being raped at the age of 18, she stopped believing male human beings after then.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • 閲覧数86
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

1 I watched the soccer game with tears shedding on my cheek last night. 2 With her mother walking around me, I could not concentrated on my homework. 3 Yumi and I talked about breaking out our relationship with my arms folding. →自分のしている格好をこうやって自分で客観的に描写するのが気持ち悪い。 しかもwith my arms foldedでしょう。 I folded my arms, and Yumi and I talked about breaking up our relationship. 1 I saw yumi entering male friend room, she must cheat on me. I saw Yumi enter her male friend's room. Wasn't she cheating on me? こんなとき、のんきにshe must . . . なんて言うかな? 2 I heard my roommate living next to me singing songs every night, that is why I can't sleep well reacently recently. 1 It being raining last night, I could not play soccer yesterday. →文としてはいいけれど、夕べ雨が降ったことで、なぜ、昨日の昼間(と思うが)サッカーができなかったのか。サッカーはナイター設備があって夜やるはずだった? It being raining the day before, I . . . では? 2 Walking on the street in Akiba, I found a bill and felt so happy at that moment. 普通、勘定書きを見つけても嬉しくはなりません。もしかして、moneyとかじゃ? 3 My book being stolen on the street, I decided that I would kill the theft when I found one.ということ? 4 My mother being raped at the age of 18, she stopped believing male human beings after that. 私なら My mother was raped when she was eighteen. Since then, she has never trusted any guys. 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.3
noname#202957
noname#202957

すでに他の方が答えられているので前回から気になっている点を一つだけ。 別れるはbreak upです。break outは突然起こる、戦争などが勃発するといった意味です。 Him-hymnへ 突っ込み、笑いました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.2
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3941)

文法的なことは疎いので、英文としてチェックしてみます。 1 [Last night] I watched the soccer game, with my tears shedding on my [cheeks.] 2 With her mother walking around me, I could not [concentrate] on my homework. 3 Yumi and I talked about breaking [up] our relationship. (with my arms folding???) 1 I saw yumi entering [the room of a male friend.] She must [be cheating] on me. 2 I [am hearing my roommate] sing every night, [which] is why I am [lacking in sleep] recently. 1 [It having rained] last night, I could not play soccer. 2 [Walking] on the street in Akiba, I found a [thousand-yen] bill and felt [very] happy at that moment. 3 [My] book [having been] stolen on the street, I [would] kill the theft when I find [him]. 4 My mother, [having been] raped at the age of 18, [does not believe in] male human beings [any more.]

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1 My favorite point about American education is more creative, in particular. 2 I completely felt dizzy with that sight that she had car accident on the street. 1 what you need do now is study and make an effort for your future. 2 It is always true that a hard worker achieve a goal. 3 It is not by kind words but by sincere attitudes that people are moved. 1 Whoever it was who support me when I was in trouble, I will return my favor to them. 2 Despite hard working, you were failed last exam. 3 No matter how far it is, I always think about you.

• 英文法について

英文法で分かりにくいところがあるのでお願いします。 1、「あなたは外国人と話をしたことがありますか」という文を英語にする時、Have you ever talked with~としたのですが、これはspoken with でもいいのでしょうか? 2、My mother went shopping, and she is not here now=My mother ___ ___ ___と言い換えたいのですが、ここにはhas gone toでいいのでしょうか。toでおわっていいのでしょうか?? 3、「けんは神戸にいたことがあります、を英作して、Ken has once ? in Kobeとしました。liveとstay(been)の使い分けで迷っているのですが、この場合どちらをつかったらいいのか教えて下さい。 4、I have been tired for these three days. 上の文には一ヶ所間違いがあるようなのですが、どこが間違っているのか分かりません。 以上4問、詳しく説明していただけるとうれしいです。

• 英文の並び替え

「夜遅くまで」となるように、at,last,till,nightを並び替えたいのですが、分かりません。 多分at last till nightかtill last at nightではないかと思うのですが…。 ちなみに全文はmy mother used to knit ~.となり、~の部分の順番が分かりません。 英語が得意な方、学生の方、簡単な質問かもしれませんが宜しくお願いします。

• 英文法など

I am going to go shopping for my new winter coat this weekend. のmy new のところが変な理由は何でしょうか。 When I saw my friend I ran across a street to talk to her. across a streetのところがおかしい理由は何でしょうか。 She is such a tough teacher.に対して I'll say.という答えが正しいようですが、ピンときません。 Do you need any help? に対してNo, I can do it on my own. なのかNo, I'll do it for myself.なのか。前者が正しいようですが、後者はどうしてだめなのでしょうか。 What a strange dog!に対しては Don't you know it? でしょうか。Its legs are short.でしょうか。前者はitをthatにするべきでしょうか。 Didn't I tell you to close the window?I didn't close the window. No, I didn't.でしょうか。後者のほうが良いのでしょうが、なんとなくそんな気がするだけです。

• またまた英文法について

連続投稿になってしまいました、すみませんm(__)m また、英文法についての質問なんですが 助けて下さい(>_<。)HelpMe!! ★一つ目 「My uncle is in the other room watching television ( ) drinking beer. 」 との問題で、カッコの中が「while」となっていますが、 どうして「as」はいけないのでしょうか? 検索したら、どちらも同じような使い方をしているようですけど・・・; ★2つ目 「She congratulated me on my birtheday and expressed the wish that I might have many more happy birthday.」 とありますが、 「many more」で検索したところ、後ろは複数形になっていますので 「happy birthday.」ではなくて、「happy birthdays.」にしなくても いいのでしょうか? どなかたよろしくお願いいたします(>_<。)HelpMe!!

• 英文の添削お願いできますか?

いつもお世話になります。大学でアカデミックライティングを練習しているものです。下記の英訳の添削と講評をお願いできませんか? 私はこんな場末の汚い墓地に眠っている母を何かいかにも自分の母らしいようになつかしく思いながら、その一方、また、自分のそばに立ってはじめてこれからその母と対面しようとして心もち声も顔もはればれとしているような妻をふいとこんな陰鬱な周囲の光景には少し調和しないように感じ、そしてそれもまたいいと思った。 Cherishing the memory of my mother, who was sleeping in such a dirty grave on the outskirts of the city, I felt heartily this mossy tomb symbolized what she was in her life, and saw my wife beside me, who had never seen my mother, unaware of my feelings with her talking and face bright as always. On the contrary to my retrospect, darkness and dismalness in this graveyard an atmosphere of my wife did not match with, I suddenly noticed. However I also realized; this was not bad too.

• 英文を作りましたのでチェックをお願いします。

お世話になります。 英文を作りましたのでチェックをおねがいします。 1.私は先週、スーパーでショッピングカートを押して買い物をした。 I pushed a shopping precinct by a supermarket and shopped last week. 2.私は2ヶ月前に新しいWebサイトをデザインした。 I designed a new website two months ago. 3.私は昨日、シャープペンの芯の数を数えていた。 I was counting the number of lead for propelling yesterday. 4.私は今朝、トーストに初めてバターを塗った。 I spread butter on toast for the first time this morning. 5.私は先週、友達の母親と握手した。 I shook hands with friend's mother last week. 6.私は先週末、初めてiPhone 4Sに触った。 I touched iPhone 4S for the first time last weekend. 7.私は先月、近所の川で小さな魚を捕まえた。 I caught small fish at a river in neighborhood last month. 8. 私は先月、コンピュータで実験した。 I experimented with a computer last month. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますがよろしくお願いします。

• 至急英文チェックをお願い致します(隣人トラブル)

現在北米に住んでおりまして(マンション),昨晩,帰国のために引っ越しの準備をしていたら,ちょうど玄関のドアを開けた時に隣人と遭遇して,その時に「静かにしてくれ」と言われました.その翌朝,その隣人から手紙が届きました. 内容は,「私は数カ月もの間,毎晩,騒音でほとんど眠れなくてとても苦しんでいる.しかし,昨晩,その原因があなたであることが判明した.今この手紙を書いている時も頭痛が酷くて苦しんでいる.大家さんに私の苦情を報告したからな.」とありました. 確かに,昨晩は,引っ越しの準備でガチャガチャしていたので,私が完全に悪かったと思います.ですが,隣人のいう「数カ月もの間の毎晩の騒がしい音」は,明らかに私ではありません.理由は,私も同様の騒音に悩まされているからです.また隣人は明け方まで毎日騒がしいことを言っていますが,私は遅くとも1時半には就寝します.なので,私が原因ではないということを伝えるために,下記の英文を作成しました. 恐れ入りますが,どうぞよろしくお願い致します. ------------------- March 24, 2020 Dear Sir, This is from unit 501. I hope this finds you well. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize for being so noisy for several hours last night. I was preparing to move out at that time. I have deeply reflected and am regretting things. However, I was really confused when I read your mail today and would like to tell you following two issues. First, I have been living in the unit 501 since last April. I did NOT change a daily routine since last April. At the latest, I go to bed by 1 am every night. Of course, I do NOT neither rat nor bang nor slam. Second, I’ve been suffering from loud noise for months as well as you've been. It’s rattling, banging, slamming and loud music. I bought earplugs, but I was not able to stand the noise during night. As a result, I have had trouble falling asleep. For the above reasons, I think that the cause of what you are suffering from loud noise every night for months is not related to my unit 501 at all. I mean, loud noise last night caused on preparing to move out is caused from my unit for sure, but I think that loud noise every night for several months does NOT have to do with my unit. I am sorry if I'm about to offend you but I thought I had to tell you the fact and my opinion. I pray that you can recover a peaceful sleep. Best regards, Unit 501 ------------

• いくつかの英文の訳をお願いします。

いくつかの英文の訳をお願いします。 ・お腹がいっぱいの時に更に料理が出てきた時   How could I hurt her feelings and refuse. ・母が作った料理について   My host mother was in credible cook. Every meal she prepared had several courses, and was guarantee to add at least a kilogram to my hips. ・Believed it or not I gained ten kilogram during my homestay. And all because I was just being polite. 急いでますので解る方お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の文章を翻訳頂きたいです。 ( )内はリスニングですので、いまいち自信のないところもあります。 似た発音で他に候補があれば教えていただけますと幸いです。 (1) Mother : My daughter got this ( terrible ) nettle rash. She cried all night. Doctor : What did she ( eat ) last night ? Mother : A carrot ( salad ) and an omelet. Doctor : Has she had any allergies to milk or ( eggs ) before? Mother : Not that I know of. (2) DN : Check your ( weight ) on the scale, please. Patient : The scale ( shows ) I'm 110 pounds today. DN : Well, you're a bit ( overweight ). How much ( water ) did you drink yesterday? Patient : About a ( chort ). DN : Oh-oh, that's too much, you know.