• ベストアンサー

英語に訳してください

This year in theater, my goal is to be a ・・・の続きを「周りをサポートできるようなactorになりたい」って英語で書かなきゃいけないんだけど、どう書いていいのかわかりません。訳してください!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

This year in theater, my goal is to be an actor who can support others around me.

seikakina
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。とても助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 新年の挨拶を英語に....。

イギリス人の友達に「今年もよろしくお願いします」と英語で言いたいのですが、「Give my best regards to you and your family in this year.」で通じますか?

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 大至急!! 英語でわからない部分があります。教えて下さい

大至急!! 英語でわからない部分があります。教えて下さい こんにちは、下記の分の冒頭の”My call"の正確な意味合いがわかりません。 教えて下さい。 My call is the young in heart,regardless of age,-to the stout in spirit,regardless of party-to all who respond to the scriptural call;"Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid,neither be dismayed."

• 高校受験 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるようにしなさい。 (1)She went to school in America. She (    )her school days in America. (2)I went to my office by car. I (    )to my office . (3)This book will be useful when you study. This book will (    )you when you study. (4)I don’t know her. She is a (    )to me. (5)Is this purse yours ? (    )this purse (    )to you ? (6)Tom belongs to the basketball club. Tom is (    )(    )(    )the basketball club. (7)He paid 200dollars for this camera. This camera (    )(    )200dollars. (8)Is this something I can do for you? (    )I(    )you? (9)She can speak English well. She is a (    )(    )(    )English. (10)My uncle continued to read the story. My uncle (k    )(    )the story.   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の課題で行き詰ってしまいました><

英語の課題で行き詰ってしまいました>< この空欄はどう埋めるべきでしょうか? The U.S. Depatment of Transportation approved a $171 million loan to build a new Transbay Terminal in San Francisco that will serve nine Bay Area transportation systems including Caltrain,Muni and several other regional bus lines and eventually,a high speed rail that connects San Francisco to Los Angels. In these hard economic times. one may argue that building a structure that costs $171 million is not necessary at this time. In the beginning of last year,Mayor Gavin Newsom ensured that this project will be well on its way right after he toured the French high-speed rail system in Paris."Since the onset of this project,I have been committed to the grand vision of Transbay,including high speed rail,a downtown extension for Caltrain and the visionary multi-use terminal itself,"he said in a press release. If Newsom's goal is to copy Europe's transit system,[ ].

• grant-funded

My husband and I want to have kids soon. The problem is that my job is grant-funded from year to year, so it's unclear what my situation will be next year at this time. grant-funded from year to yearはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語3

1:二人が将来の夢について話しています.対話を完成しなさい. (ア)A:My ( ) is to be a cartoonist. B:How nice! I ( ) to be a flight attendant in the future. (イ)A:I ( ) that I'll be a journalist in the future. B:I'd ( ) to study psychology at college. 2:( )内の語句を正しい順序に並び替えて,英文を完成しなさい. (1)(begins/in April/the new school year) in Japan. (2)After I eat lunch, (often/sleepy/become/I). (3)(after dinner/the dishes/my father/does) every evening. (4)(us/bought/Yoshio/tickets)for the concert. (5)(comfortable/Betty/the new bed/found).She was pleased. (6)John (his baby/after/Mary/named/his grandmother). 3:次の日本語を英語にしなさい.(1)私の友達の美咲さんは,私の家の近所に住んでいます. My friend Misaki _. (2)彼女はとても親切で明るい人です. She _. (3)よく私たちに冗談を言っては楽しい気分にさせてくれます. She often _ and _. (4)彼女の夢は,プロのピアニストになることです. Her dream is _. (5)彼女は高校を卒業後,外国の大学で音楽を専攻することを希望しています. She hopes to _ after graduating from high school. お願いいたします

• career goal

今、学部生用の奨学金応募の書類書いているんですが、career goalというのを書く欄があります。 2行しか書くスペースがありません。なので率直に書こうと思ってます。 『私のキャリアゴールは化学者になって、大学の教授になる事です。」と書きたいんですが、英語が合っているかどうかチェックしてくれませんか? ここはこうした方がいいみたいなのもお願いします。 My career goal is to be a chemist and be a professor in a university or college after the completion of Ph.D program. 学部生用の奨学金の応募にafter the completion of Ph.D programとか書いたらおかしいですかね?