• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

It is on the same board as a regular C-drive so the width and length are the same but it does have a taller inductor by about 2mm. C-drive=回路の名前

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

それは縦横が同じになるように通常のCドライブと同じボード上にあるが、2ミリほど上に出っ張っている誘導子があるのだ。 でいかがでしょうか?

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 よく理解出来ました。

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

それは普通のC-driveと同じボードに装着されているので、縦横の寸法は同じですが、インダクターは約2mmほど背が高いものが付いています。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

While the song is generic structure wise, it does rock, and it makes me excited about STP's upcoming 7th album. While this obviously isn't the same STP any more and is more of a supergroup now, I'm trying not to let any names or bias cloud my judgment when listening to the music. I do the same thing when I listen to new Alice In Chains stuff, despite it being a very different band I judge it based on the music.

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 For Comet! Yeah, my first picture on the new Oekaki board!It is a picture of Denise the skunkette and she is my character Chess' mother. She got a more classic fur pattern but they have the same eyes. This one is for Dr. Comet. Thanks for fixing the board and I hope everyone still enjoys my stuff. Thanks!!!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方いらっしゃいますか? 特に、But with me in it の意味が分かりません。 I have one looking the same, but with me in it. I'll post it when I get a chance, so you'll see me in Japan in my past visit.

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17 , 2155 , she wrote , “Today tommy found a real book..” It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it When he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages , which were yellow. It was very funny to read the word. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen , you know. And then , when they turned back to the page before , it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. “Oh,” said Tommy. “What a waste!” When you're through with the book , you just throw it away , I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it , and it's good for many more. “Same with mine ,” said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said , “Where did you find it?” “In my house.” He pointed without looking , because he was busy reading. “In the attic.” “What's it about?” “School.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song is about organized religion. About people who tell others what to do and what to believe. They switch off people's minds and control the masses. It gives me a feeling of isolation, when I think about it. Organized religion does not view everyone as equals.

• 大学の電気回路(交流回路)の英語の問題で質問があります。

大学の電気回路(交流回路)の英語の問題で質問があります。 「A parallel combination of R and C, and a 150 milihenry inductor in series, are connected together with a 60 hertz voltage source. The voltage across R-C branch is 125 voltage across the inductor is 75 volts, and the total voltage is 100 volts. Determine R and C.」 という問題文なのですが自分なりに訳したところ 「60Hzの電圧電源に抵抗R、コンデンサーCの並列結合、及び直列にインダクター150mHが結合されている。R-Cにかかる電圧は125V、インダクターにかかる電圧は75V、全体の電圧は100Vである。RとCの値を求めよ。」 となりました。考えた回路図は添付してある画像です。正しく訳せているか、回路図は合っているか、解く手順はどうすればいいのか、を教えていただきたいのですがわかる方お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

It sure did, I tested it out and got zero output under a test load. My guess is a component failed, Angelos tests every single board before he ships them out, he is very critical on himself for doing it right every time. But no one can control a bad component if that's what did it. Did you receive the replacement driver yet?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The single is a remake of a Stone Temple Pilots outtake called "Learning To Drive". The title of the 2007 single was first reported to be called "Beautiful Day", but more recent sources reported it to be "Learning to Drive". ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Learning To Drive』と『Beautiful Day』は曲のタイトルです。

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

You haven't worked together before… Patrick: No. We had the same manager, but that was about it. We ran into each other at a concert once, I think it was a Christmas thing over at KROQ. Bennington: At Universal Studios. We saw each other there. We'd kind of said hello in passing a few times. I know we played, with Linkin Park, at festivals, but we've never done a proper tour where we were out on the road together for a good amount of time.