• ベストアンサー

英作文について質問です。(最上級の使い方)

「日本には美しい場所が沢山あり、その中でも私は 沖縄は最も美しい場所だと思います」 という日本語を英訳するとき In Japan , there are a lot of beautiful places and I think Okinawa is the most beautiful place . としたのですが、 andの前後で二度[beautiful place]を使っており、少しくどい印象があります。 この場合、後のbeautiful place を省略しても分は成立しますか? そもそもそれ以外の箇所に誤りがありましたら、教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

In Japan , there are a lot of beautiful places and I think Okinawa is the most beautiful place. →悪くはありませんが、the most beautiful placeの範囲が論理的にははっきりしませんね。日本だろうか、あるいは、世界とかアジアとか。 There are a lot of beautiful places in Japan, and I think Okinawa is the most beautiful of them all. There are a lot of beautiful places in Japan, and I think Okinawa is one of the most beautiful among them. などがよろしいかと思います。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

Urgently
質問者

お礼

ご回答有難うございます。 範囲についてのご指摘は大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。 In Japan , there are a lot of beautiful places and I think Okinawa is the most beautiful place . としたのですが、andの前後で二度[beautiful place]を使っており、少しくどい印象があります。 3のようにすればいいと思います。 2。  この場合、後のbeautiful place を省略しても分は成立しますか? ということは、In Japan , there are a lot of beautiful places and I think Okinawa is the most.で文になるか、と言うご質問ですね。成立します。 3。でも普通なら     In Japan , there are a lot of beautiful places and I think Okinawa is the best. 当たりでしょう。     

Urgently
質問者

お礼

ご回答有難う御座います。 参考にさせて頂きます。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。3度目になります、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 受験まで約1週間のこの時期、添削していただけるこの場に本当に感謝です。 問:What is the best place you have ever visited? Describe what it was like, and why you liked it so much.(60語程度) The best place I have ever visited is Okinawa.I called at there in our school trip for the first time.In the time, I was astonished that the sea is truely blue.I also remember that we paid a visit in the Shuri castle. In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be interested in the history of Okinawa. I want to visit Okinawa again. スペルミス、表現のミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。m(__)m

10/10で評価してくれると嬉しいです オリンピックの開催場所を自分の国の都市ですべきか、そうでないか、またそれはなぜですか I agree with the opinion that my country city invite Orympics ,because there are a lot of merits. In fact ,Tokyo is far more famous city than any other in japan and if various country tourists visited japan because of Orympics ,the country would get a lot of economical merits. Forexample, the tourist rate will be rapidly increasing and so tourists can get an opportunity to know a lot of japanese culture Ofcourse, if own country invited orympics there would be a variety of troubles such as fighting , arguement at a Orympics stadium ,and so on. However, If everyone had manners, it would rather transform such trubles into an opportunity to get international communication and contribute to grobarization. Therefore, I think that own country city should invite Orympics.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題 Visitors from abroad tell you they want to see " the true Japan". Where would you take them, and why? 解答 If I were asked the desire, I would take them to Kyoto. I think the city in Kyoto has many Japanese traditions. For example, there are famous temples such as Kiyomizu temple in Kyoto. Moreover, the city has many women called Maiko and a lot of special productions such as Yatuhashi. I think the best way they understand " the true Japan" is that they see and know "the previous Japan". Kiyomizu temple and Maiko can teach them the Japanese history. Besides, in Muromachi age, Muromachi Bakuhu was made up in Kyoto. Thus, there are a lot of Japanese histories in Kyoto and they can see or learn those. So I think if they go to Kyoto, they will understand " the true Japan". It is true that the city also has modern buildings such as Kyoto Tower. However, I`m sure that the city show them " the true Japan". 訳 もし私がそのお願いをされたら、私は彼らを京都に連れて行きます。私は京都の町にはたくさんの日本の伝統があると思います。例えば、京都には清水寺のような有名な寺があります。さらに、その町には舞妓と呼ばれる女性が多くいるし、八つ橋のような名産品も多くあります。 私は彼らが「本当の日本」を理解する最も良い方法は彼らが「以前の日本」を見て、知ることだと思うのです。清水寺や舞妓は彼らに日本の歴史を教えることができるでしょう。さらに、室町時代には、室町幕府が京都で構成されていました。このように京都には日本の歴史がたくさんあります。なので、私は彼らが京都に行けば、「本当の日本」を理解するだろうと思うのです。 確かに京都の町には京都タワーのような現代の建物もあります。しかし、私はその町が彼らのに「本当の日本」を示してくれると確信しているのです。 というふうに書いてみました。自分的に微妙なところが「室町幕府」の表現です。書き終えた後に辞書で調べてみると、幕府は「Shougnate」というなぞの単語であらわすというのがわかりました。でも、そんな単語知らないので単純に「Bakuhu」でいいのかな?と思いました。 評価と添削をよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文教えてください。

次の2問です。(1)はこれでよいでしょうか。 (2)はここまでは考えたのですが、1文で かけません。 (1)いい時間に電話をくれたよ。君に会う    約束を忘れていたよ。 You gave me a timely call. I forgot I had an appointment with you. (2)日本を訪れた外国人が朝の通勤ラッシュを    見てまず驚くのは、日本には、日本人    ばかりがこんなに大勢いるということである。 Foreigners who visit Japan are surprised to see the morning rush hour first. There are a lot of Japanese only like this in Japan. 文法的な間違いがあれば教えてください。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 英訳あっているでしょうか?(;_;)

英訳あっているでしょうか?(;_;) 英訳してみたのですが、文法的にあっているかどうかなど不安です; どなたか英語が得意な方見ていただけませんか?m(__)m 日本語文↓ 私は、12月24日から三日間家族と友達で沖縄に行きました。 私は、沖縄へ初めて行きました。 沖縄の気温はとても暖かかったです。 沖縄では、ちゅら海水族館や首里城などたくさんの場所にいきました。 でも、一番の思い出は沖縄で見たとても綺麗な海です。 私は、海を見ていてとても幸せな気持ちになりました。 私にとってとても楽しい三日間となりました。 また沖縄に行きたいと思います。 英訳文↓ I went to Okinawa for 3 days with my family and friend. It was first time to go there. Okinawa was warm for me. During our trip, we visited [Tyuraumi]aquarium,Syurijyou and so on. My vest memory was the beautiful sea of Okinawa. It made me happy. My trip was really good. I want go there again. このようにしたほうがよりよいなどのアドバイスもしていただけると嬉しいです。なお、贅沢かもしれませんがなるべく簡単な表現にしていただけると嬉しいです。宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします ものの見方や好みは人さまざまである。たとえば,駅前のハンバーガー店は,人々にとってどのような意味を持つだろうか。多くの人にとっては,ハンバーガーを味わう場であろう。しかし,肉が苦手な私にとっては,ハンバーガーを楽しむというよりは,仕事帰りにちょっと立ち寄り,コーヒー一杯で一日の疲れをいやす,くつろぎの場である。本を持ち込み,書斎代わりに使うことも少なくない。 There are various view points and preference according to each person. For instance, what do hamburger shops in front of stations mean for people? For the most people, they are the places for tasting hamburger. As for me, however, they aren't the places for it. I rather stop by them on my way home from work and use them as a relaxing place with a cup of coffee for getting rid of fatigue of a whole day. I also often use them as a room for reading books, bringing books there.

• 英作文

こんにちは。中3です。 次は英作文の問題です。添削をお願いします。 問題 次は、留学生のマークがエミに話しかけている場面です。エミになったつもりで答えなさい。答えは2文で書き、それぞれの英文は5語以上とする。 Mark In Japan many children read comic books. What do you think of reading comic books? 答え I think reading comic books is good for children. Because it is very interesting and can learn a lot of things.

• 英作文です。見て頂けると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。

英作文です。見て頂けると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。 I'm glad to hear the story about cell phones. The american cell phone etiquette is not good as far as I hear the story. But I cannot say that the Japanese cell phone etiquette is good. I occasionally take charge of the cash register when working at the bookstore. There is a person who calls with the ckeckout stand also in Japan. Moreover, there are a lot of people who operate the cell phone in the train. However, I have ever not seen the taxi driver that is speaking with the cell phone. The Japanese taxi driver seems to get instructions by wireless. The taxi driver from India and the Middle East might also get instructions with cell phone. However, they talk too much. I want you not to forget it is a service trade. Certainly, the cell phone begins to ring here and there. Then, the cell phone rang though it visited an art museum the other day. There seems to be a problem in manners of the cell phone also in Japan and the United States. When the cell phone is used, it is necessary to worry about other people. No smoking was written. There are a lot of places of no smoking also in Japan. There is a shop that divides the no-smoking zone and the smoking seat, too. As for the cigarette and the cell phone, manners may be defended. ケータイに関する話を聞けてよかった。アメリカのケータイエチケットは、話を聞く限りよくないね。 でも、日本のケータイエチケットも良いとはいえない。書店で働いているとき、私は時折レジを担当する。日本でもレジで電話する人がいます。さらに、電車でケータイを操作する多くの人々がいる。しかしケータイで話しているタクシー運転手は今までみたことがない。日本のタクシー運転手は無線によって指示を得るようです。また、インドと中東のタクシー運転手はケータイで指示を得るのかもしれません。しかし、彼らは話しすぎです。接客業であることを忘れないでほしいと思います。 確かに、ケータイは至る所から鳴り出すね。この間、美術館に行ったんだけど、そ こでもケータイが鳴っていたよ。 日本もアメリカも、ケータイのマナーに問題がありそうだね。 ケータイを使うときは、他の人を気遣わないといけないね。 禁煙について書いていたね。日本でも禁煙の場所は多いよ。禁煙席と喫煙席を 分けているお店もあるよ。たばこも、ケータイも、マナーが守られるとよいね

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu