• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

I didn't mean to offend you. accept my apologies?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#205954
noname#205954
回答No.3

あなたを怒らせるつもりはありませんでした。どうか、お許しいただけませんか。

その他の回答 (2)

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3776)
回答No.2

(あの時)私は、あなたを怒らせるつもりはありませんでした。私の謝罪を受け入れてくださいますか?(私をお許し頂けますか?)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

私はあなたを攻撃するつもりはありませんでした。私のお詫びを受け入れて下さいますか? 以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I didn't mean to cause you any trouble either. cause の使い方についても教えて下さい。

• 和訳と英訳お願いします

I just added you to my mafia family. You should accept my invitation. 君は腹筋ある?(メッセージ送る相手は男の子です)

• 英文を和訳お願いします。

英文 Hey, I just added you to my Mafia family. You should accept my invitation! :) Click here: ホームページのアドレス よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳をお願いします

If you know what I mean by real friends, I prefer my man to be my friend, and his friends to be mine. この文章の意味がいまいち正確にわからないので和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!(恋愛・人間関係ネタです

2か月ほど仲良くしていたアメリカ人男性が、私の事をブログで綴っていたことを知り、 問いただした結果、このようなメールが届きました。大体の意味はわかるのですが、 ニュアンスを含む、正確な読み取りができません。 どなたか解説いただけないでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。 You weren't the subject of any "blog experiment." I don't know what you mean by that. I assumed you being 43 that you could infer about my life that way, but I'm okay with you saying goodbye because I will only hold interest in those who accept me for who I am and my life. In other words, I'm okay saying bye to people who don't accept me for who I am. I understand that you feel more comfortable emailing here as opposed to just using LINE, but I don't really know what you are expecting out of life. I mean, if you'd rather date some boring, older Japanese guy, I won't stop you from doing that. I enjoy our time together. I don't want you to say bye. But once again I understand if you don't want to accept me for who I am.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

会話文の部分の訳が良く分かりません。 長いですが和訳をお願いします。 “I’m sorry now. I feel bad when I remember how I picked on my brother and sister, and even my mother.” Jonathan smiled. “Somehow it’s hard for me to picture you as a rotten kid.” “It is true. I’m a different person now, though. I feel like I have already died and now I am reborn.” Jonathan gave her a startled look. She flushed. Perhaps this was the danger, she thought, of talking to Americans.You constantly risked stepping over some invisible boundary and saying something they’d find odd. “I’m really glad you got out of there. I mean, I know you miss your home, but your dad being a teacher...” He shook his head. “He’s lucky he got out.” “But Jonathan...” she laid down her fork carefully. “He didn’t get out.” Jonathan’s sandwich stopped halfway to his mouth. “What do you mean? I thought―” “I cane with my aunt and uncle because I had been staying with them in Réam when Phnom Penh fell. Maybe I didn’t explain right before.” He dropped the sandwich onto the tray. “Oh, Sundara, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. When you talked about your family I just assumed...” “My parents, brother and sister...my whole family has been left in Phnom Penh.”

• mean to cause~の文章

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause you any trouble. ごめんなさい。 あなたに迷惑をかけるつもりはありませんでした。 この文章はなぜmean to の後ろにcauseが続くのでしょうか? あとcauseの後にyouがくる理由もよくわかりません。 この文章の解釈の仕方を教えて頂けませんか?

• 英語で謝りたい

英語で『ごめんね。私が悪いんだ。怒らせるつもりはなかった』 I'm sorry. It's my fault.I didn't mean angry you. この文で大丈夫でしょうか? 謝って、これからも仲良くしていきたい気持ちが伝わる良い文はありませんか?

• 意思未来の表現の違いについて

意思未来を表すのに be going to doとbe doing とwill があって、 一般動詞を使っても同じような表現ができると思うのですが、 違いや関連性がよくわからないです。 ≪ウィズダム辞典≫ 項目propose ~ to do/doing]…するつもりである ▶I propose to major [majoring] in mathematics. 私は数学を専攻するつもりでいる 項目intend intend to do]<人が>…するつもりである, …しようと思う(1)明確な計画をもち, 強い意志を暗示. (2)(主に英)ではintend doingの型が用いられることがある. (3)(ややかたく)響くので日常英語ではplan to doやplan on doingが普通) ▶I fully [originally] intended to be a teacher. すっかり[最初は]先生になるつもりでいた ▶I didn’t intend to hurt Tom. トムの感情を害するつもりはなかった ▶I └had intended to write [(ややまれ)intended to have written] a line to you. 君にちょっと手紙を書こうと思っていたのですが(できなかった 項目mean (主に話)[mean to do]…するつもりである, …しようと思う ▶I didn’t mean to hurt you.≒I didn’t mean for you to be hurt. 傷つけるつもりじゃなかったんです ▶I didn’t mean him to read the letter. 私は彼にこの手紙を読ませるつもりはなかった ▶He meant his son to be a doctor. 彼は息子を医者にするつもりであった ▶I’m sorry if I offended you. I didn’t mean to. すみません. 怒らせるつもりはなかったのです(!mean toの後ろにoffend youが省略されている形) ▶You mean to say [tell me] (that) Anne’s your girlfriend? (話)アンは君の彼女だっていうことなのかい ▶I’ve been meaning to ask you. 前から聞こう聞こうと思ってました 項目plan [~ to do]…するつもりである, …する予定である(!しばしば進行形で, すでに実質・心理的に計画準備が進行中であることを強調する); [~ for A to do]A<人など>が…することを計画している ▶I plan [I’m planning] to go to London next spring. 来春ロンドンに行くことを計画中だ ▶I do not plan [I’m not planning] to meet him. 彼に会うことは考えていない ▶I planned for Jim to stay at a hotel. ジムにはホテルに泊まってもらう計画だった. 1. →plan to do とbe doing で表現するのと、 この2つの意味合いの違いがよくわからないです。 2. →mean, propose, intend で表現する未来意思はbe going to do で置き換え可能と理解して良いのか分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 添削お願い致します。

どなたか英文の添削をお願いできないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 このことはあなたには知らせないつもりだったの。 I didn't mean to let you know this. I wasn't going to let you know this. あなたにこのことは知らせないでおこうかなと思ってたの。 I thought I might never let you know this.