• 締切済み

英文の和訳をお願いします。

By passing Section 735, now known as the infamous Monsanto Protection Act, Monsanto finally exposed the truth to millions of outraged citizens of how they operate as a lawless corporation, willing to manipulate our nation’s laws to protect their flawed GMO technology and able to get away with it because our elected officials at the highest levels have become accomplices to the ultimate corruption in the writing of our nation’s laws.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

現在、悪名高きモンサント保護法として知られているセクション735(※1)を成立させることにより、モンサントはついに、怒れる無数の市民に対し、いかに彼らが法律を無視した会社運営をしているか、欠陥のある自分達の遺伝子組み換え技術を守る為ならば、私達の国の法律をいかように操作することもいとわないか、そして私達が選んだ高官レベルの政治家たちが法律の作成段階におけるこの上ない不備の共犯者となっているので(問題から)逃げ切ることができるのだといった事実を白日のもとにさらした。 ※1:Section 735 今年4月に成立した、包括予算割り当て法案の中の1項目の割り当て番号が735でした。

unkown111
質問者

お礼

本当に助かります

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いしたいです

The fight over the Monsanto Protection Act has become the turning point in the debate on political lobbying and genetic engineering in the U.S. For the past 20 years, Monsanto has been able to get their laws written behind closed doors when no one was watching. Today, we've built a movement that is paying attention to every lie they tell the media, our elected officials and every time they try to corrupt our democracy. For far too long, Monsanto has been allowed to operate under cover of darkness, manipulating our elected officials, the media and scientific institutions that would normally serve as safeguards against their deeply flawed technology.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

Monsanto’s unchecked power is corrosive to the health of our democracy, our wellbeing and our planet and it must be stopped. As free citizens, it is our right and our duty to protest their unlawful encroachment into the most basic and fundamental aspect of our lives, the food that we eat and the laws that govern our lives.

• 英文の和訳

Those who have been exposed to radiation are the victims of no global struggle, but of our own desire for an abundant life. 和訳をお願いします。

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

The hypothalamus (colored red) performs various body maintenance functions, including control of hunger. Blood vessels supply the hypothalamus, enabling it to respond to our current blood chemistry as well as to incoming neural information about the body's state.

• 英文の和訳お願いします!

英語の和訳の宿題をやっています。 訳そうと思えばできなくもないですが、 自信がないので訳しにくいなと思った文章を載せました。 ご協力をお願いします! (1) By using gestures, apes could be following the paths humans have taken to develop spoken language. [注] ape:(一般的に)サル (2) Similarly, the use of words thought to be associated with threats to a nation's security might result in uniformed men appearing at your door. (3) Corporations are able to create a consumer profile of you simply by taking note of which Internet sites you log onto. (4) It's now possible to grow up never having been exposed to the natural beauty of the night sky. (5) Many people's eyes now never get to the stage where they are fully adapted to darkness. (6) To err is human, to forgive divine. (7) I was so foolish as to believe her. (8) She had the kindness to show me the way. (7)・(8)については不定詞の慣用表現なのですが どこが慣用表現でどう訳すのかが分からないので 掲載しました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 海外のサーバー管理会社からの返信です。 和訳できなくて困っています。 We are a provider of data center services centered on the delivery of on-demand server infrastructure. We do not manage the content or applications hosted from our infrastructure as this is the direct responsibility of our customers, many of which are in fact hosting resellers. Would you like us to pass this off to our customer, as a courtesy? ご回答お願いします。

• 英文和訳なんですが

量子力学におけるparticlesとかfieldsみたいな概念は、我々の日常的な感覚からはきわめて奇妙なものだ、という文脈で、次のような文があるのですが訳せません。もし分かる方いらっしゃいましたら和訳をお願いします。(専門的な文章なのでこちらのカテゴリでお聞きします。) Thus, quantum mechanics is a wonderful example of how with the development of knowledge our idea of what counts as even a possible knowledge claim, our idea of what counts as even a possible object, and our idea of what counts as even a possible property are all subject to change.

• 【大至急】 英文の和訳

至急!和訳お願いします!! 次の英文の和訳が知りたいです! (1) Southern Norweigian was in many respects acutually more similar to Danish than to the western dialects. (2) We are a distinct people with our own nation and our own identity, and the most obvious sign of our identity is our language. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

I speak tonight for the dignity of man and the destiny of democracy.  I urge every member of both parties, Americans of all religions and of all colors, from every section of this country, to join me in that cause.  At times history and fate meet at a single time in a single place to shape a turning point in man's unending search for freedom. So it was at Lexington and Concord. So it was a century ago at Appomattox. So it was last week in Selma, Alabama.  There, long-suffering men and women peacefully protested the denial of their rights as Americans. Many were brutally assaulted. One good man, a man of God, was killed.  There is no cause for pride in what has happened in Selma. There is no cause for self-satisfaction in the long denial of equal rights of millions of Americans. But there is cause for hope and for faith in our democracy in what is happening here tonight.  For the cries of pain and the hymns and protests of oppressed people have summoned into convocation all the majesty of this great Government--the Government of the greatest Nation on earth.  Our mission is at once the oldest and the most basic of this country: to right wrong, to do justice, to serve man.  In our time we have come to live with moments of great crisis. Our lives have been marked with debate about great issues; issues of war and peace, issues of prosperity and depression. But rarely in any time does an issue lay bare the secret heart of America itself. Rarely are we met with a challenge, not to our growth or abundance, our welfare or our security, but rather to the values and the purposes and the meaning of our beloved Nation どなたかお願いしますm(__)m