• ベストアンサー

その先から二股に分かれている

dorian337の回答

• dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.2

From that point on, the road forked into two.

flex1101
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 From that point on, the road forked into two. 勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 外にでる」はどういえばいい?

先ほど、地下鉄の構内で韓国人に道を聞かれました。 「6番出口をでてもいける。私が案内しましょう。」 と、言いたかったのでした。 私は、 You can go there from gate 6. I'll guide you. You can go out 6 exit and go there. I'll guide you. You can go there from 6 exit. (以下同じ) のいずれかの答え方をしました。 この中であったら、どれが一番適当でしょう。 また、 1.よりネイティブに近い言い方。 2.より丁寧な言い方。 を、出来れば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳の添削のお願いとわからない個所を教えて下さい 1

John Galsworthyという作家の『THE CHOICE』という物語の英文を訳しました。 添削と、わからない個所を教えてください。 Some years ago in Chelsea there used to stand at the crossing of a street leading to the Embankment an old man whose living was derived from the cleanliness of boots. 数年前チェルシーで、ブーツを磨くことで生計を立てていた一人の老人がテムズ川岸通りに導く道の交差点に立っているのが常でした。 (1) thereは"チェルシー、そこで"、と訳すのでしょうか?   訳し方がわからなかったので訳に入れませんでした。 (2)  the crossing は交差点ですか? (3) an old man whose living was derived from the cleanliness of boots.   the cleanliness は、"きれい好き、潔癖、清潔"という意味だと思いますが、   ここは靴磨きの意味な のでしょうか?   彼の生活はthe cleanliness of bootsから出ている(derive from)で   生計を立てているという意味にとったのですが。合っているでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。 

• 英文添削お願いします。(一休さん)

英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 この道を行けばどうなるものか危ぶむなかれ。 危ぶめば道はなし。踏み出せばその一足が道となる。 迷わずにゆけよ、ゆけばわかる。 I'm just wondering what will become of me if I go on this way. Don't be afraid. There is no way if you are afraid. A step taken forward will open the way to your goal. Never hesitate to go and you will find out what what there is to do.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは!自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 TASUPOは未成年の喫煙を防ぐことができるのか? I don't think TASUPO help to prevent minors from smoking. It is true that TASUPO contributes to preventing them from smoking,in that they cannot buy tabacco without the card. But there are two problems. Firstly, it is possible that they may lend and borrow the card which adults have. Secondly, they could buy tabacco at the convenience stores without showing the card. In conclusion, They could buy tabacco above ways. 自分は大学受験生です。回りに添削してくれる人がいなく困っています。どんな些細なことでもご指摘頂けたらありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 添削願います

自分で解いてみたのですが、自信が無いので添削御願い致します。 ( )を過去形にして全文を書き換えなさい Nobody (knows) what hoppend. → Nobody knew what happend. (Answer) ( )内を適切な形にして、全文を書きなさい。 The concert (already start) when you get to the hall. →The concert already started when you get to the hall. I (visit) shop three times if I go there again. → I visited shop three times if I go there again. My son (be) in Tokyo for two years next month. →My son will in Tokyo for two years next month. 以上です

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

英訳を読んでいます。「桐壺」に出てくる”Though that desired at last be come,because I go alone how gladly would I live!"という部分の訳がよくわかりません。直訳でどのように言っているのでしょうか?ちなみに現代訳だと「限りとて別るる道の悲しきに いかまほしきは命なりけり」となっているようなのですが。(この英文の前に帝が”There was an oath between us that neither shuoud go alone upon the road that all at last must tread.How can I now let her go fome me?"と述べています。)

• 添削お願いします

The music of Western music has two major approach ways; first, is the way to develop from one motive and the idea will big combine together. This is the representative and logically method by seen classical composers in Western. 「西洋音楽には大きく2つのアプローチ方法があります。 まず、一つのモチーフから発展させて構想を大きくしていく方法です。 これは、西洋の古典的な作曲家に見られた代表的かつ論理的な方法です。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• うまく訳せなくて困っています。助けてください。

これらの文がうまく訳せなくて困っています。助けてください。よろしくお願いします。 There is a type of wraparound sarong that looks like short pants, where the ends of the sarong are passed from the lower back between the legs and tied just blow the navel. When one looks at the differing lengths and ways of wearing sarongs among the peoples of this sarong zone, one realizes that sarongs become simple as they move East from the starting point of India. But there are two schools of thought on how culture was transmitted to Polynesia.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

何度も質問してしまい恐縮です。長文になってしまうんですが、添削をお願いします。(英語の意見文です) (原文)大学はもっと多くの街灯を設置すべきである。生徒にはアルバイトやサークル活動で夜遅くに帰宅する人が多い。そしてその多くは大学の暗い連絡路を利用しなくてはならない。また、大学の付近では度々不審者が目撃されている。そんな中暗く見通しが悪い道を通るのは不安に違いない。大学は連絡路にもっと多くの街灯を設置して、安全な道を作るべきである。 (英文)College campus paths need more lights for safely in the evenings.there are many students who return home late at night because of part-time job or club activities.Most of them have to use dark paths. Perverts are seen around here.Students must feel anxious about using such paths.For those students,college should set up more lights. 文法や単語の間違い、不自然な表現があれば教えてください。また、説得力のある言い方や、よりよい表現があればそちらも教えていただきたいです。