グーグルのサービスの注意事項

このQ&Aのポイント
  • グーグルのサービスを使用していたら、以下の英語の注意事項がありました。
  • エキサイト翻訳で変換してみたのですが、うまく翻訳できていないようでしたので、意味がわかりませんでした。
  • 翻訳できる方がおりましたら、日本語に直して頂けないでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英語を翻訳できますか?

とあるグーグルのサービスを使用していたら、以下の英語の注意事項がありました。 「Universal properties created prior to December 2013 may temporarily report doubled Visits counts between the hours of 0500-0800 in the View timezone. This issue corrects itself automatically. We are working on a fix to address this issue as soon as possible.」 エキサイト翻訳で変換してみたのですが、うまく翻訳できていないようでしたので、意味がわかりませんでした。 翻訳できる方がおりましたら、日本語に直して頂けないでしょうか?

noname#233083
noname#233083
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> Universal properties created prior to December 2013 may temporarily report doubled Visits counts between the hours of 0500-0800 in the View timezone. This issue corrects itself automatically. We are working on a fix to address this issue as soon as possible.  2013年12月以前に作られたユニバーサル・プロパティでは、ビュー・タイムゾーンに表示される時間帯が 0500-0800 の間である場合、今のところ、ビジット・カウントに本来表示されるべき数値の倍の値が表示されますが、この現象は自動的に修正されます。現在、この問題を正すための作業をいたしております。

noname#233083
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! 3ヵ月以上前の過去のデータのようですね! それなら、気にしません!! ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

(機械語翻訳)前2013年12月に作成された普遍的特性が一時的に表示タイムゾーンで0500から0800の時間の間に倍増訪問数を報告することがあります。 この問題は自動的に修正します。 我々は、できるだけ早くこの問題に対処するための修正に取り組んでいる。 日本のタイムゾーンで作成された2013年12月アクセス数がちょっと調整中のようです。

参考URL:
https://twitter.com/itservice07
noname#233083
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を翻訳してください。

この英文を翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? お願いします。 After checking details on this issue, this is being taking cared of by our Trust and Safety team as they are authorized to handle these matters. It would be best to get in touch with them so this gets resolved right away.

• 翻訳してください

海外ネット通販で商品が届かないと問い合わせをしました。 返信されてきた内容を翻訳してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 We just check that the itme 21963 is temporarily unavailable in our warehouse now.Would you like to change another item as the replacement?

• こちらの英語を日本語訳にして頂けないでしょうか?

申し訳ないのですが、 翻訳サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、 意味が分からなかったため、 どういった意味か日本語にしていただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 以下、その本文になります。 ----------------------- Hello, The customer would like to know the status of his refund for this item that he did not receive yet and actually the customer made this order by mistake and please do not charge the customer for the postage and process a full refund back to his account as soon as possible.. Please research the issue and contact the customer. Your action is highly appreciated. Please get back to the customer as soon as possible. We recommend sellers to resolve the issue in a more customer friendly way. Thank you! -------------------

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英語が達者な方に翻訳して欲しいのです。

海外個人輸入(ネット)で買い物したのですが、買えているのか?買えていないのか?不明なメールがファーマシー会社から届きました。 買えているのでしょうか?「私は7月22日までに注文したなら届きます」と結論しています。(Google翻訳、Excite翻訳、市販の翻訳ソフトで訳した限りでは…)どうなんでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer, Due to new Visa Card regulations we are unable to sell the following products as at the 22nd of July - ○○ To keep our visa card facility on our site we are unable to sell any of these products. All online pharmacies will not be able to sell these products using credit cards as they are scheduled ● substances. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but there is nothing we can do but work with this changing industry. As mentioned you will be able to purchase these products up to Monday the 22nd of July. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにオーダーしたのをキャンセルしたところ電子証券で返金するとのことでしたが、 電子証券の使い方がわからないので、カードのキャンセルをお願いしたところ以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I have cancelled the orders – Can I issue you eCertificates instead of refunding your card? With as many orders as you place, this would be easier for you and us – a refund takes a long time to post to your account.

• 英語翻訳、できる方、どうかお願いします。

We note that you have provided only a partial reimbursement for this order. In this situation, a partial reimbursement is not appropriate because it does not address the cause for which this claim was filed. We would advise you to reimburse the buyer appropriately. Please let us know what the refund status is as soon as possible so that we may resolve this claim. Please note that failure to respond to this email within three business days may result in a debit to your Amazon.com account. 翻訳機を使わずできるかた、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

We are actually three so we need trio singers it is supposed to be as happy and as naughty of this one ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQdE3w3T_4g but it must not be as fast and as "thin" of it. You know, if you get what I mean.. Their voices were kind of "thin". 翻訳機を使用しても意味がイマイチわからなかったので、わかりやすく回答いただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

アプリの作者に要望のメールを出したら、返信が来たのですが、作者さんは英語圏の方のようで、英文で返ってきました。 分かる範囲で返信したものの、その返事は難易度が上がり、機械翻訳でも分かり難くて手に負えません。 英語できる方、助けて下さい。 1通目、 May I ask you which version of OS do you have?  Are you working with Perfectly Clear Plugins or a standalone version?  Looking forward to hearing from you.  私の返信、(カッコ内は機械翻訳したもの) 回答頂きありがとうございます。 (Thank you very much for answering.) すみませんが私は英語が出来ません。 (Excuse me. I can't speak English.) 分かる範囲でお答えします (I'll answer at the reach I know.) Terminal、FUJITSU Arrows F-02E OS、 Android4.12 >Are you working with Perfectly Clear Plugins or a standalone version? ? Probably... standalone version 2.6.2 よろしくお願い致します。 (Thank you.) 2通目、 Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply Thank you for your reply.  May I also know the model o your phone? As we would need to find the closest model to yours to test and reproduce this issue.  Thank you in advance.  特に、>May I also know the model o your phone? の所が気になります。 model o your phone? って、何でしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳のヒントを下さい。

仕事で、ある案件について海外の法律事務所に相談し、 回答頂いた内容について、日本語翻訳をしているのですが、 一点、翻訳に困っている箇所があるため、 ヒントだけでもけっこうですので、教えて頂けませんでしょうか。 【原文】 However, as I understand this business involves sales people who would continue to be based from home. 【私の解釈】 しかしながら、私が理解しているように、本事業は国内から~~され続ける販売員に影響を及ぼす事となる。 具体的には、continue to be based from homeの和訳が分かりません。 すいませんが、ご助言賜れますよう、お願い致します。