ソーシャルキャピタルとは? 社会的ニーズを満たすソーシャルキャピタルの蓄積とは

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ソーシャルキャピタルは蓄積されるだろうし、ソーシャルキャピタルは、即時的に社会的ニーズを満たすかもしれないし、コミュニティ全体の生活状況の物質的な改善に十分な社会的可能性を持つかもしれない。
  • ソーシャルキャピタルの蓄積によって社会的ニーズを満たすことができると言われています。
  • また、ソーシャルキャピタルはコミュニティ全体の生活状況を改善する可能性を持つとも言われています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文法解説と和訳添削願い

いつもお世話になっております。 WikipediaのSocial capitalのページからの引用です。 there will be an accumulation of social capital, which may immediately satisfy his social needs and which may bear a social potentiality sufficient to the substantial improvement of living conditions in the whole community. (訳)ソーシャルキャピタルは蓄積されるだろうし、ソーシャルキャピタルは、即時的に社会的ニーズを満たすかもしれないし、コミュニティ全体の生活状況の物質的な改善に十分な社会的可能性を持つかもしれない。 bearの適訳がわかりませんでした。 また、sufficient toの文法解説願います。前の名詞を修飾するenough toのようなものでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

there will be an accumulation of social capital, which may immediately satisfy his social needs and which may bear a social potentiality (that is) sufficient to the substantial improvement of living conditions in the whole community. 社会資本の蓄積とは、即座に社会的ニーズを満たすこともあろうし、更にはコミュニティ全体に及ぶ、生活水準の実効的改善に十分な、社会的潜在能力を産み出すことにもなるであろう。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=bear ♪極めて頻繁見られる関係代名詞+be動詞の省略です。

hetaeigo1989
質問者

お礼

現在分詞、過去分詞、形容詞の後置修飾の場合、関係代名詞+be動詞の省略が可能なことを忘れておりました。情けない、、、、 迅速な対応ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と文法解説をお願いします

To treat the wolf and the grandmother as opposite aspects of the same person may appear nonsensical to some readers. Red Riding Hood does not realize, any more than any other small child can be expected to recognize, that grandmotherly care and kindness which cherish and support the dependent young can, if overdone, turn into possessiveness and overprotection of a kind which prevents the child from developing into a separate person, and therefore threaten to swallow it, as the wolf actually does in the original story. 上の文の意味と文法構造を教えてください。 特に分からないのは最期の文の、 挿入文のany more than any other small child can be expected to recognize,、 grandmotherlyの意味、 cherish と support には三単現のsは不要なのか、 which cherish and support the dependent young can の文法構造、 a separate person の意味(分離した人間?)、 swallow it の it は何を指すのか、 です。

• この文を文法的に解説してください

Although the more spiritually inclined members of the scientific community may indeed be indifferent to material gains, there isn't a single one among them who isn't mainly driven by ambition and a strong competitive urge. Althoughからカンマまでの文の構造がどうなっているのかわかりません。 Although members of the scientific community may indeed be indifferent to material gains, だけならわかるのですが、なぜこんなところに「the more spiritually inclined」 を入れられるのでしょうか?

• 和訳添削&構文解説 願い

和訳添削&構文解説をよろしくお願いします。 We believe the manner in which it is used needs to be investigated. 「私たちは、その方法において、それはかつて調査されていたということを信じている。」 ・needsの使われ方がわかりません。副詞としてでしょうか? Of the 1996 candidates for national office whom we could identify as having operated a campaign web site. 「私たちは、1996年の国内官庁への立候補者のうち、誰が、選挙活動用ウェブサイトを運営しているかを特定できた。」 ・whomの使われ方について、いまいち理解できません。

• 和訳お願いしますっ゜(゜´Д`゜)゜

(1) If your child has special communication needs, he may need to learn alternative ways to express himself and make his needs known. If your child has developmental delays, he may not know age-appropriate social skills. Separations that would be typical for his age may need to be delayed or modified. If your child doesn't feel secure physically, he may be afraid to try new things. If your child is impulsive or has inappropriate social behaviors, he may run off or be unable to judge his safety in the community. (2) If you are confused about how much to protect and how much to pull back, you may have inconsistent expecta-tions. If you and you child's other parent disagree about any of these issues, your child may get mixed messages that can delay her developing independence or get you all off track with behavior problems. Your child may not have as many Separating experiences as your other children simply because it may be too difficult to arrange these types of experiences. And sometimes you know she will probably be the target of some social discomfort or rejection and that may be too painful for you.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。経済について書かれたものなのですが、翻訳機能を利用して翻訳してみてもいまいちわかりません。どなたか和訳お願いします。 Third , the Memoranda strategy must , in literally no time , turn the living standards of a euro-periphery country to that of a Balkan or even a Third World economy . Only with such a rapid devaluation of the value of labour-power and a corresponding increase in the exploitation of labour can profitability recover . It is only in this way (i.e. through a large depreciation of capital and a simultaneous increase in its profitability ) , that Greek capitalism can emerge from its crisis and resume the process of capital accumulation (i.e .economic growth ). But , as already explained , this requires a deep recession of a long duration . In addition , the restart of economic growth does not mean the end of austerity but the opposite . In order to sustain the capital profitability , austerity should be continued and deepened . Otherwise the recovery of capitalist accumulation will stop again and recession will return . Finally , even when the process of capitalist accumulation restarts , this will happen with the Greek capitalism downgraded and weakened within the international capitalist system . Summarising , the whole project is very ambitious and risky because economic activities and social balances are violently disrupted . This turns the crisis from primarily economic to social and political , which can lead , at any time ( even in phase where normal economic growth might seem restored ) , to uncontrolled socio-political explosions . Nevertheless , the Greek and EU ruling classes know there is no alternative . The Keynesian view of anti-cyclical policy and mild austerity -because even Keynesian scenarios (at least the serious ones ) provide for some kind of austerity -has already been used at the outbreak of the global crisis and shown that it cannot resolve the crisis .

• 和訳について

この英文の和訳をおねがいします。 The conservation movement is a welcome expression of people's desire to limit and control energy consumption: indeed, the vitality of the movement may be a symptom, as much as a cause, of the growing achievement of sufficient energy for personal use in society. 早急におねがいします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is evident that, in entering upon this wider field, I shall frequently have to quit the narrower limits of direct obser vation within which my former work was confined ; and it is chiefly because I think it desirable clearly to distinguish between the objects of Comparative Psychology as a science, and any inferences or doctrines which may be connected with its study, that I have made so complete a-partition of the facts of animal intelligence from the theories which I believe these facts to justify. So much, then, for the reasons which have led to the form of these essays, and the relations which I intend the one to bear to the other. I may now say a few words to indicate the structure and scope of the present essay. Every discussion must rest on some basis of assumption ; every thesis must have some hypothesis. The hypothesis v which I shall take is that of the truth of the general theory of Evolution : I shall assume the truth of this theory so far as I feel that all competent persona of the present day will be prepared to allow me. I must therefore first define what degree of latitude I suppose to be thus conceded.

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

When dealing with the regular monitoring of effluents containing complex mixtures of chemicals, the composition of which may change radically with time, it is desirable to analyze large numbers of samples.

• 英語の添削をお願いします

食べものと健康、社会的地位ということばを用いて自由に論じろという問題です 文法の指摘、10/10で評価願います I think food is important for health. But Social status may cause a variety of problems. One reason is that Social status deprive a lot of poor people of an oppotunity to have food. Social status varies from country to country. if you live in a developing country , an oppotunity to have food will decrease . Another reason is that by social status you lose an oppotunity to have food and cause disease because if you can't get nutrition by eating food, you may lack nutrition. therefore, I think a lot of developed countries should help developing countries to solve social status problems.

• 和訳の添削をお願いします

間違っている箇所や不自然な訳し方をしているところがあればご指摘お願いします。 特に文中のimpact-competingの訳し方(というかどういう意味なのか)がよくわかりません。 A devaluation often leads to an improvement of company profits through increased sales in export and impact-competing industries, while real wages are reduced by the rise in the aggregate price index and take time to catch up. The effect on direct absorption of this redistribution is not clear, while firms may have a lower tendency to absorb than workers this will be very much dependent on their expectations about the future. If these expectations are very favourable then the devaluation and profits rise may stimulate investment and even raise direct absorption. 平価切り下げは輸出と影響競争?(impact-competing)している産業で増加した売上高を通じてしばしば企業収益の改善につながる一方、実質賃金が集積された物価指数の上昇によって減らされて追いつくのに時間がかかる。 この再分配の直接吸収の効果は明白ではない。一方で会社には労働者が将来について予想に依存するよりも低い吸収する傾向がある可能性がある。これらの予想が非常に有利であるならば、切り下げと利益増大は投資を刺激する可能性があり、直接吸収さえ起こすかもしれない。