• ベストアンサー

なんていってるのかな?

What's crackin yall. I'm seriously trying to find and buy a copy of the old school documentary "Breakin " You know the one that came out before the movie Breakin came out. It was raw footage in L.A. If anyone knows of somebody or someplace I could buy this please hook me up I'd appreciate it. おそらくブレイク映画をコピーしてくれる人を 探してるのかな?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • neckon
  • ベストアンサー率45% (156/340)
回答No.2

What's crackin yall. これは挨拶ですね。What's up? みたいなもんでしょう。yall は you all の省略形です。 I'm seriously trying to find and buy a copy of the old school documentary "Breakin " 昔の学校ものドキュメンタリー "Breakin" を何とか見つけて、買いたいと思っている。 copy というのは日本語の「コピー」とは違って、正規の商品もこう表現します。本なら「1冊」、ビデオなら「1本」、いずれにしても a copy of ~ と言います。同じものが大量に流通している、その中の1つ、という意味です。 You know the one that came out before the movie Breakin came out. 映画の "Breakin" の元になったビデオがある、という情報提供。You know は合いの手みたいなもので、大した意味はありません。 It was raw footage in L.A. それはLAで撮られたビデオである、と。 If anyone knows of somebody or someplace I could buy this please hook me up I'd appreciate it. どこで買えるか教えてくれたら嬉しい。

corecore
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 意味まで添えて頂き勉強になりました。 本当に、a copy of~などはそういう意味だったのも理解 しませんでした。

その他の回答 (2)

• dodo4me
  • ベストアンサー率18% (10/54)
回答No.3

映画"Breakin" が製作されるより前に出たドキュメンタリー版の"Breakin"を探してます。どなたか売ってるとこ知りませんか? という主旨の文章です。Breakinという映画は知りませんけど、 「呪怨」の映画版のほうじゃなく、オリジナルビデオのほうを観たい、みたいな感覚なんでしょうね。

corecore
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 そうですね、オリジナルビデオのほうを観たいっていうのは なんとなく理解してたんですが、確信がもてました。

• Singollo
  • ベストアンサー率28% (834/2935)
回答No.1

『Breakin』というドキュメンタリー映画を売っている場所か人を知りたがっているようですね

corecore
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 わたくしもそこそこ、理解してたんですが、、。すいません

関連するQ&A

• メール英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。0322

メール英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。0322 今月フジテレビで放送された「熱血教師SP1」を見た方からメールを頂きました。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 「熱血教師SP1」参考URL http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2010/100304-043.html May i ask u the info about her last sp documentary drama? I've just watched it but only the part she watchs the footage of his life in school. It doesnt have the part that she came to talk to him. Do u mind to tell me how the hell what she talked to him? I'm interested to know b/c that boy's not normal. He's kind of crazy. Sorry but he alr scare the hell out of me by just watching his life in school.

• i would appreciate it~の文章についておしえてください

I would appreciate it if you yould inform me of results by noon tomorrow. 明日までに結果を教えてもあえるとありがたいです、と、いうとき どうして、 I would appreciate if you,,,ではだめなのでしょうか? たとえば,以下の文章が文法的に定かではさだかではないのですが I'm glad If you come to my house. 遊びに来てくれたら嬉しいな というときに I'm glad it if you,,とはいわないとおもいます。 だから 上の文章も I would appreciate if you,,,と、いうかんじで itをすっとばしてはだめなのでしょうか? おかしな質問かもしれませんが、宜しくお願いします。

• itが指しているのは?

Have you ever called someone by the wrong name because you were thinking of that other person?(I don't recommend it if you're seriously dating or married) この場合は、it=誰かを別の名で呼ぶこと、it=本気でデートもしくは結婚する どっちですか?

• 和訳お願いします‼︎

"your Halloween costume came to my house by mistake today, sorry I opened it. it was a rooster mask and a bag of lollipops. going as a cock sucker again I see"

• work it outの訳し方

I will try to work it out by end of next week. 私は来週の終わりまでに最善をつくしてみる 最善をつくすとか、全力を尽くすとか、前向きにやってるという意味ですか?

• 以下、英語の和訳のヒントお願いします

In the 19 century, two-thirds of Americans worked on farms. Then along came laborsaving machinery,and it put almost everyone out of a job この文章で、Then along cameの訳し方がわかりません。alongて前置詞ですよね。cameて過去形ですよね?なんで、前置詞が動詞を修飾してるのですか?またどのように訳すのが適切ですか? もう1つ、it put almost everyone out of a job このputは、letと同じ意味で考えていいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語に精通しているかたへ

ちょっとお伺いしたいのですが、以下の英語はちゃんとした英語でしょうか?(英語はぜんぜんダメです) I apologize, I don't speak or read Japanese. But, does anyone know the name of this girl? She did a photo spread with A(人名). I apologize, I don't speak or write Japanese. If anyone knows the name of this girl, I would appreciate it. She did some pictures with A. なんかorの使い方がおかしい気がしますが、ほんとにわからない人でしょうか? 日本人が書いた英語のような気がします。ご意見を・・。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その16)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 嫁さんと朝ごはん食べながら「今日病院行くの?」って聞いたら「いや、今日は行かない」  と言ったのでオレはポツリと「そうか・・」と言った。 During breakfast-time,I asked my wife,Are you going to the hospital today? My wife said,No,I won't. I agreed her answer calmly. 2 嫁さんはパソコン新しいの買っていいよ!って言ってくれたけど、完全に壊れるまで  時間かかっても立ち上がるからいらないよ!と言った。 My wife adviced to me buy a new PC,but I answered her, If this PC perfectly broken ,then I will buy,but it is still working! 3 病院代のことを考えると新しいパソコンを買うような状況じゃないもんなあ(独り言)  To think of the hospital payment,I can not buy a new PC in my situation. 4 ご飯を食べながら家内が、調子の悪い時は味がわかんないと言った。  Having a breakfast,my wife told me that in the bad condition time is she can't distinguish the the taste. 5 生ゴミを嫁さんが知らないうちに捨ててきて、部屋に戻ってきて苦しそうに息をしていた。  なんで、こんな調子がわるいのにゴミなんか捨てに行く?玄関の前に置いておけば  オレが捨てるのにと思った。  My wife took out the burnable garbage before I know, and she came back home with being out of breath.Why did she take out the burnable garbadge? I will surely take out it, just put it in front of the door. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

Apparently i am unable to commit to buy this item via buy it now. I'd like to if possible. I've bought positively in the past from you with one well handled return out of a number of satisfied purchases .

• 英文メールがわかりません

youtubeに津波動画を投稿したら下記のメールが来ました。 意味というか意図がイマイチわかりません。 また、私はどんな返事をすればいいのでしょうか? 返信の例文もできればお願いします。 I hope this email finds you safe and well. Im a documentary producer for Siskel/Jacobs Productions in Chicago. I am producing a special program for the National Geographic Channel detailing the horrific earthquake and tsunami on March 11. I saw some of the footage that you posted on youtube and thought it was extremely powerful and an honest account of what it was like to live through that. I would love to discuss the possibility of using some of this for our documentary. This program will use a mix of raw news footage, radio broadcasts, and amateur video to stitch together a unique and thoughtful account of what transpired in Japan on March 11. This program will follow the same structure as Siskel/Jacobs' Emmy award-winning documentary "102 Minutes That Changed America" -- which reconstructed the events of 9/11 in New York City, using only sound and video from that morning. While there are many challenges with a program of this nature, we have an added challenge in that this program is slated to air April 13. Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can provide. I am available, at your convenience, to discuss the program in further detail and answer any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!