• ベストアンサー

Emma Watson Interview

dorian337の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.1

ネタバレ注意 以下の記述は小さなお子様には読ませないでください。 エマがサンタをTwitterでフォローしているという話から、You know the secret about Santa? とインタビュアーが聞きます。その secret とは「サンタは実在しない」ということです。そんなことをこのインタビューで言ってしまったら、世界中の子供たちを失望させてしまうことになります。だから Can we stop the interview? とエマが言っているのです。

subway476
質問者

お礼

そういうことなんですね!ありがとうございます(⌒▽⌒)

関連するQ&A

• インタビュー記事のわからない部分を教えてください

女優のミア・ファローの息子のインタビュー記事の中の文章で、以下の部分がよくわかりません。一部でも結構ですので、ご教授ください。 1. Whenever anyone asks Farrow about his family, he braces himself for what he thinks is coming next. " for what he thinks is coming next."の部分がわかりません。どういう意味ですか? 2. "We were every minority in the town." "every"がよくわかりません。We (彼の家族) "全員が個々に"少数派だったと言いたいのでしょうか?(ちなみに、彼の兄弟は養子で、いろいろな国から来ている) 3. "When we do a story," he said, "I want to make sure you walk away with the freshman-college knowledge, the cocktail-party take on it, something that when you go to recount it to your friends, you know the basics and also you know what the future is, and, if you happen to care about the issue, what you can do with that." 全体の訳を教えてください。"the cocktail-party take on it," とか、途中のところどころがよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします! なお、原文はこちらです。 http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2014/feb/02/ronan-farrow-young-blue-eyes

• 英文(インタビュー)の訳について

映画関係者へのインタビューを扱った、シャドーイングの教材で勉強をしています。その中でどうしても旨く訳せないというか、うまく呑み込めない箇所があるので、質問させていただきます。文章の前後もあった方が良いかと思い、とりあえずセクションの英文を全て下記に記入し、記載されていた訳も書き込みました。分からない箇所はエマワトソンが最後の方で言っている「he gave us a lot of freedom with ,with um…with that as well」の「with that as well」の部分です。as wellを辞書でも調べましたが「その上」とか「同様に」とか書かれていて、文に当てはめてもしっくりきません。thatも何を指しているのか・・?自分なりに考えて、“as well”が“その上”でthatが“撮影”の事を言ってるとすると単純に「その上、撮影では」ってことかな?それとも「撮影では良かったことに… 」ってことかな?とも思いましたが、私自身英語やり直し組みで、そんなに英語のスキルは高くなく、はっきりと分かりません。教えていただければ有難いです。 Q ; Were you able to teach Alfonso anything about your character? Emma Watson : Yeah , actually one of the first…one of the first thing that he…he did when we first met him was asked us to write an essay about our character uh…not just to help us but also to help…to help him to kind of uh…,see the character through our eyes. And he,he also ,he gave us a lot of freedom with ,with um…with that as well,which was really good. 質問;自分の演じるキャラクターについてキュアロン監督に何か教える事ができましたか? エマワトソン;ええ。初めて会ったとき、監督はまず私たちに、自分の演じるキャラクターについての作文を書くようにと言ったの。私たち自身の為だけでなく、私たちの目から見たキャラクターを監督に知ってもらうのに役立つようにね。それと監督は私たちにとても自由にやらせてくれて….本当によかった。

• 和訳お願いします

But I know I’ll never let you go Tell me why I can’t stop thinking about you The way you turn me on, and on…… この英文の意味がわかりません わかる方がいれば和訳よろしくお願いします>_<

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 私はリスニングがとっても苦手です。わからない単語が出てくるとそこから頭の回転が止まってしまう。 文法や、一語一句にこだわらず少しアバウトになってみるといいみたいです。 I am not good at listening at all. When I encountered the words I didn't know my head stop working. It seems better to listen roughly without regard for grammar, one word or phrase. 我ながら情けない。この単語は何度も、何度も辞書で調べた筈なのに、まだ、覚えられないでいる。 I'm disgusted with myself. I have looked this word up in the dictionary so many times, but I still cannot memorize it.

• 仕事の関係で困っています。翻訳出来る方お願い致しま

仕事で、相手がアメリカ人の方で、自分が英語に自身が無いので困っています。 下記英文の翻訳お願い致します。  今、自分の作った洋服を海外に送る話をしています。 I can find out about shipping from Japan as well.... I don't know about taxes either---will check on that. I don't carry jeans and sneakers....more high end clothing.... I'm very excited to work with you!

• よろしくお願いします

I keep falling in love with people who don’t want me. Or, to be clear, people who can’t. Friends with girlfriends, friends’ brothers who I see in passing, acquaintances who have moved to Europe. I had a fucking dream about Elvis and couldn’t stop thinking about him for weeks. It’s getting poisonous, because I can’t just be chill any more. I can’t be my own person with my own life because I keep giving my all to some imaginary life with another person who is, quite honestly, very happy with their lot already. It makes me feel guilty because I project so much shit onto other people who are just, y’know, doing people stuff. 1 ここでのchillの意味を教えてください 2 ここでのhappy with their lotのlotの意味を教えてください 3 I project so much shit onto other people who are just, y’know, doing people stuff.の訳をよろしくお願いします 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 下記英文の解釈で質問があります。

http://c.oshiete.goo.ne.jp/oshiete_category.php3?c=385 シルヴァン・シャボーというミュージシャンのインタビューです。 "Touching Down Lightly" is your new album with only one track of 47 minutes. I consider that musicians that create long music's are the ones who really know how to make music. Do you share my thought? That's an interesting point of view, I clearly get what you mean. I used to consider that when a musician composed a very long work, he couldn't do it without a lot of heart and conviction...................................略 It's not a matter of knowing how to make music. It's more about the need: the need to make a piece that can last and to feel powerful enough to do that while you're performing. And this recording was made with heart and conviction. 2段落目の It's more about the need: the need to make a piece that can last and to feel powerful enough to do that while you're performing. この文がいまいちわかりません。 構造は、 the need に対してto makeで修飾していて、 pieceを関係代名詞でthat以下で修飾、ですね。 a piece can last そして、次のto feelですが、ここがいまいちわかりません。 それとこの文章の意味を教えてください。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― あと、単語帳のDuoにあった文章ですが、 A woman passed by me giving off a subtle scent of perfume. この文章ですが、givingの前にwasが入らないのでしょうか? A woman passed by me was giving off a subtle scent of perfume. なら納得がいくのですが・・・。 それともこれは文章ではなく、句なのでしょうか?

• メールなんですが、ニュアンスと訳を見てください

教えていただきたいことがあります。今悩んでいるのですが、 電話で話したいといわれたのですが、断ったら(このごろ忙しくて私はこの相手といつもより会話してません)、 i wanted to talk about marriage. wanted to know how serious you are. i know you have a good heart, and i can trust you. i will sleep now. とはいってきました。 私が後で、「私は結婚についてすごく真面目に考えている。友達も結婚したし、年も年だから。」みたいなことを英語でいれたらこのように帰ってきました↓ you know that i want marriage too. that is why i want to talk to you. want to communicate. i want to get married. この英語について教えてください。彼はどんなニュアンスでこれを言ってるように見えますか?ちょっといらだった感じですか?(数日前チャットですこし怒らせてしまったので。。。年末会う約束の日についてやっぱり会えないというような言葉をいってしまったから。その後からあまりメールすら頻繁にしませんでした・・・) それとも、私の書いた答えが、彼の聞きたい話とずれていたからいらついたのでしょうか・・・訳とニュアンスを教えてください 訳を自分なりにやってみます 「僕も結婚したいのはわかってるでしょ。それが君と話したかった理由。・・・・(僕も)結婚がしたいな。・・・・・・・わかりません」

• Lady Gagaのインタビューのスクリプト

英語を勉強しています。 Lady Gagaのインタビューを聞いていて、分からない箇所や全体的に不安なので分かる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 こちらが動画になります。(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJSoAwJ4gw) 下記私がわかる範囲で記述したものです。「?」の箇所は特に分からない箇所です。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Hello I’m Lady Gaga and you’re watching BEST HIT USA. I started it up by myself leaning by ear and then I started to take piano lessons, classical. They were very strict with me growing up and I used to have to sit at the piano for hours to practice. When I was younger I resented my mother for this discipline but when I turned about eleven years old, I was very grateful to her because I was an expert at piano. I was probably better at piano then than I am now. I planed actually during my time off to take lessons again. But it has (?) me as a musical person. I almost went to (the?) Juilliard, piano music school in New York. But I actually decided instead to take an acting art class on the weekends. I was a full-12-hours-day of dance and acting and screenplay writing also (to things?). And I guess you could say the (?) drove me in a different direction. It’s not an entirely new message. In the 70’s, a movie (is?) like “Paris is burning” and artist like Andy Warhol used to scream this message from the top, so the museums in New York. I believe that “Fame” is intrinsic that through your fashion and your passion for art and friendship and love. You can feel famous without money. As much as I’m obsessed with (?) fashion. What people don’t always know about me is that a lot of the stuff that I use in this show is very handmade. It’s a(?) thing that people all of the world can do for very inexpensive. My relationship with Andy (?) continues to grow (already years?). I feel like I learn something new about him everyday. My favorite thing about Andy used to be that he wanted to make fine art (out of?) commercial art, the advertisement as something at was museum where (?). I went to Warhol’s exhibit in Paris. My record label wanted to kill me because I left for four hours. But it was amazing. I am still in my infancy and I saw myself in that painting. I felt so much like that young, indecisive artist (to was?) still trying to find my own voice. I was comforted that I have so many yeas ahead of me to continue to grow. Andy decided who he wanted to be is that is my inspiration for every person on the planet. I don’t know what (is?). I do also (things?) there is a strong futuristic (?) element to music as well as the clothe. I think (?) because of my desire to transcend my position as an artist in (my?) from underground to commercial music. A lot of my philosophies (stem?) from my obsession with the art 70’s and the 80’s. So (for?) me it was a time of celebration, a time of a music and art and lifestyle as a synonyms. Vanity was not an agley thing, it was art, it was part of your self-understanding and it was way to to find yourself as well as feel good and love yourself. I will die in a piece of art that I have made. (?) hold my props. I would say to anyone that is not sure how to express themselves. I would say spend a lot of time reading books and going to museums, watching old movies and researching on (the?) internet and make a folder of all of the things that you really love. I think that’s a good way (come?) to start finding out who you are. You’ll see (that?) images will start to make sense. They will be through line a philosophy. 終わり。

• ワトソン博士で消えた・・・

教えて頂きたいのですが、NT4.0でEXCEL97を使用している者です。そこで、EXCELを使っていたらワトソン博士が起動しデーターが消えてしまいました。このファイルは保存前でしたので大変困っています。復活する方法はないのでしょうか?