The Truth About Fats and Oils in Our Diet

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Not all the fats and oils in our diet are consumed in their natural forms, as food labels reveal.
  • Peanut butter often contains processed oils, such as those modified by partial hydrogenation.
  • Peanuts release oil when ground to make peanut butter, which must be mixed back in before use.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に訳したので添削をお願いします!

Some food labels also reveal that not all the fats and oils in our diet are consumed in their naturally occurring molecular forms. 訳:我々の食生活において、脂肪や油分が自然な分子構造のまま消費されていないことも、いくつかの食品ラベルが示している。 Unless you eat “natural” peanut butter, the jar on your shelf probably is labeled something like, ”oil modified by partial hydrogenation.” 訳:あなたが「無添加の」ピーナッツバターを食べていない限り、棚に乗っている瓶には「部分的な水素化により加工された油分」というような表示がされていることが多い。 Peanut ground to make peanut butter always release a quantity of peanut oil. 訳:落花生がピーナッツバターにすり潰されるときには、ピーナッツオイルが出る。 This oil separates on standing and must be stirred back into the solid before use. 訳:このピーナッツオイルは、そのままでは分離したままなので、製品にする前に固形分に流し戻さなければいけない。 The oil extracted from peanuts is rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fats, and thus is a liquid. 訳:ピーナッツから抽出した油は、一価・多価不飽和脂肪酸に富んでいる。したがって液体である。 It can be treated chemically and converted into a semisolid that does not separate from peanut butter. 訳:それは化学的に処理でき、ピーナッツバターから分離できない半固体に転換する。 This is done by reacting the oil with hydrogen gad over a metallic catalyst. 訳:(わからないです) The hydrogen adds to the double bonds in the oil, converting some, but not all, of the C-to-C double bonds into C-to-C single bonds, such as with the linoleic acid in peanut oil. 訳:(わからないです) 大体は当っているでしょうか?? また、下の2行の訳はわからなかったので、、もしわかる方がいれば教えてください、お願いします。 後半

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.3

Unless you eat “natural” peanut butter, the jar on your shelf probably is labeled something like, ”oil modified by partial hydrogenation.” あなたが「無添加の」ピーナッツバターを食べていない限り、棚に乗っている瓶には「部分的な水素化により加工された油分」というような表示がされていることが多い。 ↓ 1.natural 少々細かいですが、「無添加」はメーカーや国によって定義が違う場合がほとんどなので、ここでは「天然の」と訳した方が誤解がないのではと考えます。 2.partial hydrogenation マーガリンなどの加工製品でこのようにあった場合は「部分水素化」と短く訳せます。 Peanut ground to make peanut butter always release a quantity of peanut oil. 落花生がピーナッツバターにすり潰されるときには、ピーナッツオイルが出る。 ↓ 1.Peanut ground to make peanut butter 「ピーナッツバター用にピーナッツが挽かれるときには」という訳し方もできます 2.always 強調の意味も含んでいると考えますので、「常に」とか「必ず」と「ピーナッツオイルが出る」の前に入れた方が宜しいかなと考えます。 This oil separates on standing and must be stirred back into the solid before use. このピーナッツオイルは、そのままでは分離したままなので、製品にする前に固形分に流し戻さなければいけない。 ↓ 1.stirred back into the solid 「流し戻す」のではなく、「攪拌して固形分に戻す」という訳の方が宜しいと存じます。 The oil extracted from peanuts is rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fats ↓ mono- and polyunsaturated fats 「一価・多価不飽和脂肪酸」以外に、化学で一般的に言われる「モノおよびポリ不飽和脂肪酸」と訳しても良いかと。 This is done by reacting the oil with hydrogen gad over a metallic catalyst. ↓ 1.×hydrogen gad→〇hydrogen gas「水素ガス」 「これは金属触媒を用い、水素ガスを反応させることにより行われる」 ※水素化(hydrogenation)とは、水素ガス=還元剤を媒介に接触させることにより化学反応を起こさせることです。 The hydrogen adds to the double bonds in the oil, converting some, but not all, of the C-to-C double bonds into C-to-C single bonds, such as with the linoleic acid in peanut oil. ↓ 水素化の化学反応のプロセスを説明しています。不飽和脂肪酸の化学物質の成り立ちに関する知識、および個別の化学的定義が理解する必要があります。 1.double bonds:二重結合 ※不飽和脂肪酸は炭素同士が2本の腕で結び合っておりこれを二重結合=double bondsと呼びます。 (例)H-C=C-C-C このC=Cの部分を二重結合と呼びます。H-Cとか、C-Cの部分を単結合(single bond)と呼びます。Hは水素、 Cは炭素 です。 2.linoleic acid:リノール酸 多価(ポリ)不飽和脂肪酸のひとつです。 訳としては 「水素ガスを油の二重結合に添加すると、すべてではないが例えばピーナッツ油の中のリノール酸のように、炭素と炭素の二重結合を、炭素と炭素の単結合へと変化する」といった感じです。ここでの「すべて」とは「すべての二重結合」という意味です。リノール酸にもC=Cの二重結合は存在しますので。

c1hm4sh
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 文法や単語など先生に教えてもらいながら学びたいと思います!

その他の回答 (2)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

separate on standing:時間がたつと(油分が)分離する

c1hm4sh
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

だいたいはあっていますが、separateは分離するの意味です。 分離した。などと訳してありますがまちがい。 そのままでは分離するので・・・のような意味です。 最後のところは、ベンゼン環か何かのことをいっているのだと 思いますが、化学あまりくわしくないので、少しご自分でしら べてみてください。 react~は反応するの意味です。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語翻訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

Some food labels also reveal that not all the fats and oils in our diet are consumed in their naturally occurring molecular forms. Unless you eat "natural"peanut buter, the jar on your shelf probably is labeled something like, "oil modified by partial hydrogenation." Peanuts ground to make peanut butter always release a quantity of peanut oil. This oil separates on standing and must be stirred back into the solid before use. 英語が苦手で困っていますm(_ _)mどうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に翻訳する質問です

下記の英文にはthatが2つ含まれていてなんだかややこしいのですが、このような訳で大丈夫でしょうか? ポーラー結合を含むアルコールの様な分子は水素結合を構成することができ水とうまく混ざります Molecules, such as alcohols, that contain polar bonds and that can form hydrogen bonds mix well with water.

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳をお願いします。 He has very few characteristic mannerisms of his own. Little to draw attention to himself... He is absent minded indolent and low spirited in the mornings. His energy levels fluctuate with his mood. He has a stiffness in posture of the back on rising from his seat, but he has no particular characteristics mannerisms to describe. He rubs or scratches the ear occasionally. May move his feet for no reason. But no habitual mannerisms. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. But he has a kind of muted quite refinement about him, and is generally well disposed towards others. He is never offensive or unapproachable in manner. He is more unobtrusive Kindly when approached. He stays on the edges and doesn't exert himself. He often gives the impression of being mentally else where, of not paying attention to the moment, not very focused.. There is little to draw attention to him. So with his quite demeanor, he tends to blend into the background.

• 英語文章翻訳してください。

よろしくお願いします。 A fuel cell is an electrochemical source transforming the power bonded in chemical bonds to usable electric and thermal power.

• 日本語に訳してください!

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いいたします。 There will be quarrels, violent verbal quarrels in this relationships, from time to time. When so much bottled up anger will flare up. To remedy this is better not to suppress all the small irritations, until they explode, but to deal with them more calmly one at a time as they arise, instead of letting them build up silently and unspoken into a volcano of rage. The anger in this relationship and quarreling will seem to be triggered by some trivial thing, and will seem to be an over reaction to that trivial thing. But it is really not about the trivial thing at all, that is simply the last straw of a long build up. A load of petty that is held in mind. If you reduce the build up by tacking things as they arise, then there will be no load of anger waiting to triggered by one last thing, everything will be calmer and more reasonable. The other trigger is jalousies. If you both deal with the inner jealousy it will prevent much strife and rows.. You are competitive and trigger the other's impatience and desire to be #1. You are easily irritated with each other for not making you #1, at the same time that you are attracted to one another. The sexual energies between the two of you are strong and can be channeled into sports and or creative projects.

• 日本語の英訳を添削して下さい

シュルツ氏の漫画『ピーナッツ』に関する文章を英訳しているのですが、 自信がありません。正しい英訳の文を教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。 1. ピーナッツの魅力は、著者の深い人間観察に基づく登場人物たち   ― 特にチャーリー・ブラウンにある  PEANUTS's charm is that characters are based on the author's deep man watching -- especially, Charlie Brown. 2. それを、彼の家族や友達との関係を通して考えていく  I think it that thorough his family and friends relationship. 3. チャーリー・ブラウンは、しばしば事態を悲観的に考え、  自分の不幸に関してじっと考え込む  Charlie Brown often takes a pessimistic view of the situation  and he thinks deeply about his misfortune. 4. だから、彼は目標や成功の為に頑張る必要がある  That's why, he need to challenge harder for his purpose and success. 5. 思考錯誤しながら生きる彼が主人公だからこそ、  ピーナッツの物語は私達の心を打つのである。  He is living by trial and error  PEANUTS's stories impressed us deeply. 6. 従って、チャーリー・ブラウンの魅力はピーナッツの魅力だと言える  Therefore, Charlie Brown's charm is PEANUTS's charm.

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

和訳の添削をお願いします。 経済学の内容のため、うまく訳せず困っています。 日本語として不自然な部分や間違った訳し方をしている箇所があれば訂正をお願いします。 本文) 1. There must be perceived differences in risks between domestic and foreign bonds the essence of a risky asset being that its expected real rate of return is uncertain. Either domestic bonds are viewed as relatively risky compared to foreign bonds, or vice-versa. If the two bonds were equally risky then with perfect capital mobility they must be perfect substitutes. 2. There has to be risk-aversion on the part of economic agents to the perceived differences in risk-the principle of risk-aversion is that investors will only be prepared to take on increased risk if there is a sufficient increase in expected real returns to compensate. If investors were not risk-averse then they would not expect a higher return on relatively risky bonds. 訳) 1、危険資産の本質が予測される実質収益率が不明確であるという点にあるので、国内外の債券の間のリスクの差を理解しなければなりません。外債またはその逆と比較して比較的危険であるように、どちらの国内の債券でも見られます。2つの債券が等しく危険であるならば、完全に流動的で、これらは完全な代替品であるにちがいありません。 2、危険を避けようとする経済主体が、リスクの違いを受け入れなければなりません。リスク回避の原則は、期待される本当の収益の十分な増加が補償するためにあるならば、投資家が増加したリスクを引き受ける用意ができているだけであるということです。投資家がリスクを避けようとしないならば、彼らは比較的危険な債券のより高い収益に期待しないでしょう。

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 日本語訳のアドバイスをお願いします。

はじめまして。お世話になります。 下記の3つの日本語訳について、アドバイスをいただけないでしょうか。 (1)Certain activities and support tasks were simply not feasible when family members lived far away. (1訳)特定の活動と支援の課題は、家族成員が遠く離れて住んでいるときに、全く可能ではないのであった。 (were simply not feasibleの訳に自信がありません)。 (2)Some already had lived away from home for many years and coming to Australia was, one interviewee said, “an adventure, it was something else, another country to come to.” (2訳)何人かは、すでに、何年間も故郷を離れて暮らしてから、オーストラリアに来たのであった。あるインタビュー対象者は、「冒険、それは何かほかのものでした、他の国にくることは」と言っていた。 (1文目のcoming to Australia was のwasの主語が分かりません。また語りの中は全く分かりません) (3)It is also relevant that most moved within the British Commonwealth.One interviewee remarked, “No, there was no intention to migrate permanently and in the early 1970s . . . you just walked into the country.So it did not require a deliberate desire and process to come and work in Australia in those days.” (3訳)それはまたほとんどの移動がイギリス連邦の内部であるということとも関連している。あるインタビュー対象者は「いいえ、ずっと移住するつもりはありませんでした。1970年代初頭では…たんに国内を歩いていただけでした。ですから、当時はオーストラリアに来て働くための特別の望みも過程も必要なかったのです。」と述べていた。 (語りの中のwalked into the country、a deliberate desire and processが分かりません。) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.