• お礼率0% (0/4)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

そうですねえ わたしは、どうやってわたしたちがブレークするか (いわゆるブレークなのかともおもいましたが、 別れるの意味かな?)についての歌をかくため にまつなんてできない。 ですね。 ほとんど日本語になってませんが・・・ 歌をかくまで(書くのを)まてないのニュアンスでし ょうか。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

僕らの破局についての曲を書きたくてウズウズしてるのさ。

関連するQ&A

• 意味について

I can't wait to stay friend.の意味を教えて下さいm(__)m

• 英語のメッセージの意味が分からないので教えて下さい。

英語のメッセージの意味が分からないので教えて下さい。 日本で人気のゲームを話題に出したときにもらった返事なのですが、 意味が分からないので返事が出来ません。どなたか和訳して頂けますか? I can't wait for the unwound future to come out here We're only up to the 3rd one it sucks 特に2行目の最後が不明です。 よろしくお願いします!

• 至急意味を教えてください。

We should talk about our feelings because I loved you and you loved me at one point... We had such a great bond and great chemistry and somehow everything went bad...I wanted to see if maybe we could work out again but I think you still dont trust me and I dont think I am ready for such a big comittment such as marriage... Write me back with how you feel about me and not asking me more questions... You know all the answers to your questions... これは過去に私のことを愛していたのでしょう?それとも今も愛しているのでしょうか?

• この文の”bars”の意味教えて下さい。

I believe everyone is saying "He can't rap." yeah, I can't but I'm not rapping. For me, it's about having more bars in a song and, therefore, more words, more pictures painted. 僕は皆が「彼はラップができない。」と言ってるのを確信している。 そうさ、僕はできない。でも僕はラップをしてない。 僕にとって、 のあと、よろしくお願いします。

• howの意味の取り方

前置詞の目的語のhowで、「どのように」やとすると不自然なhowは どのように訳せば良いでしょうか? 例えば、 1.He used to always brag about how his ancestors were Puritans. 2.My mother would freak out if she knew I was going up there with you and I'd get the standard lecture about how she never did that kind of stuff when she was a kid. などです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

クインシー・ジョーンズ氏のインタビューから この文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。 There’s a small anecdote in your memoir about how the rock musicians who’d been asked to sing on “We Are the World” were griping about the song. Is there more to that story? It wasn’t the rockers. It was Cyndi Lauper. She had a manager come over to me and say, “The rockers don’t like the song. ” I know how that shit works. We went to see Springsteen, Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, and all those cats and they said, “We love the song. ” So I said [to Lauper], “Okay, you can just get your shit over with and leave. ” And she was fucking up every take because her necklace or bracelet was rattling in the microphone. It was just her that had a problem. よろしくお願いします。

• I think my....意味を教えてください

友人(男性)からメールをいただきました 元気人やってるか などなど書かれていましたがそのなかの 1文ですがちょっと意味がわかりませんでした 「I think my ex-girlfriend had tried to take my friends away from me. We had a bad break up, and she has possibly told them lies about me. They are acting differently. What should I do?」 ここのくだりです 彼女と壊れそうだから。。。何をすべき?といったところでしょうか?

• ここでのHowの意味は?

こんにちは。 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [UK, adult版]p.617の下の方の文に関してです。 ロンがフレッドとジョウジのことを心配しての発言です。 'They've only got a year left at Hogwarts, they keep going on about how it's time to think about their future, and Dad can't help them, and they need gold to get started.' ここで'how it's time to ...'のhowはどういう意味なんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の中の"like up there"の意味

いつもお世話になっています。 The EaglesのThe Last Resortという曲の歌詞の一節に Can't wait to tell you all, what it's like up there という部分がありますが、特にwhat以下がどうもピンときません。 いちおう最初からそのパラグラフまでの歌詞を載せておきました。 もし、上記二行の解釈などおわかりになる方などいらっしゃいましたら、是非ご教示いただければと思います。 She came from Providence the one in Rhode Island Where the old world shadows hang heavy in the air She packed her hopes and dreams like a refugee Just as her father came across the sea She heard about a place people were smilin' They spoke about the red man's way, and how they loved the land And they came from everywhere to the Great Divide Seeking a place to stand or a place to hide Down in the crowded bars, out for a good time, 『Can't wait to tell you all, what it's like up there』 And they called it paradise I don't know why Somebody laid the mountains low while the town got high

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?