• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳をお願いいたします。

クインシー・ジョーンズ氏のインタビューから この文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。 There’s a small anecdote in your memoir about how the rock musicians who’d been asked to sing on “We Are the World” were griping about the song. Is there more to that story? It wasn’t the rockers. It was Cyndi Lauper. She had a manager come over to me and say, “The rockers don’t like the song. ” I know how that shit works. We went to see Springsteen, Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, and all those cats and they said, “We love the song. ” So I said [to Lauper], “Okay, you can just get your shit over with and leave. ” And she was fucking up every take because her necklace or bracelet was rattling in the microphone. It was just her that had a problem. よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数85
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15293/33006)

あなたの回顧録の小さなエピソードに“We Are the World”を歌うときにロックミュージシャンたちの間で何か不満があったそうですが、もっと話が続きますか。  あれは連中ではなくてシンディ・ラウパーだよ。  あの女はマネジャーを俺のところへよこして「ロッッカーたちはあの歌は嫌いだ」と言わせたんだ。  「からくりはわかるんだ、スプリングスティーン、ホール&オーツ、ビリー・ジョエル、あの連中はみんなあの歌が大好きなんだ、  だから俺は(ラウパーに)「いいよ、あんたの嫌なのが済んだら行きな。」(と言った)  そのあと、彼女は、自分のネックレースか腕輪がマイクにジャラジャラ当たって自分の歌が全部台無しになったんだ。  だから問題があったのは彼女一人だけだよ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうこざいました!助かりました! 😊

関連するQ&A

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash Reveals How Axl Rose Is ‘Channeling’ Scott Weiland “If you got a hold of an old set list from 2016, you saw there was a set list and then there was an alternate set, which was just songs that we could do audibles with [and] move shit around. It was on there, and the band actually jammed it way early on just to get the groove together and all that. But it just never came up. Then, when we went into rehearsals for the European tour, Axl [Rose, vocals] came in [and went], ‘Let’s try ‘Slither’.’ It was never even something that we’ve talked about, but hearing Axl do it, considering he’s channeling a little bit of Scott in that, and then Duff and I sort of having been with that song since its inception, the three of us doing it together was very cool. I couldn’t put a verbal description of that feeling, but that was cool.”

• 源氏物語の翻訳について 3

前回回答をいただいた方にお礼を申し上げます。 続きですが、 the girl's mother cried out that the smoke of her own body would be seen rising beside the smoke of her child's bier. とあるのですが、この中で「smoke」という単語が2回使われていますが どうやって訳すとすっきりするのでしょうか? それから ~ So overpowering was the mother's affection that so long as she looked on the body she still thought of her child as alive. とありますが、ここの「overpowering」はどのように訳せばよいでしょうか? それから It was only when they lighted the pyre she suddenly realized that what lay upon it was a corpse. とありますが、ここの出だしの「It was only」はどのように訳せばよいでしょうか?ここで使われている「only」の意味がよくわかりませんでした。 続きですが Then,though she tried to speak sensibly,she reeled and almost fell from the coach,and those with her turned to one another and said,”At last she knows.” とあります。この文の,”At last she knows.”とはどういう意味で言われているのでしょうか? 現代語訳と照らし合わせているのですがよくわからないところが多いです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Then Scott lobbied and pushed really hard to do Core, and the band said “fine let's try them”. So they did. And Scott just couldn't pull it off. He just doesn't have that range anymore. So the band is saying “dude we can't do it, you can't sing it” and Scott was really defensive about it.

• 翻訳してください

Kate Shelley got to pigpen just in time. The water was just about to flood the floor. She gathered up the seven little pigs. Followed by their mother , she took the pigs up to the barn , which was on higher ground. The rain showed no signs of stopping. Little did Kate know that she would become a heroine that night. She was fifteen years old , poor , and a good girl. Her father had been a railroad man before he died. That was all anyone might have said about her before this night. After she had seen to all the animals , Kate went in the house. She stood by her mother and watched Honey edging higher and higher up its banks. “I'm afraid it will flood ,” said Kate's mother. “It looks that way ,” answered Kate. “And if it gets much higher , the bridge might collapse.” “Let's hope it lasts until the express goes through ,” said her mother. “I'm worried about the railroad trestle ,” said Kate. “What if that goes?” The railroad trestle crossed the Des Moines River , which fed Honey Creek. If the water in Honey Creek was high , it was sure to be high in the Des Moines River. Just then , they heard the sound of an engine. They saw its headlight moving slowly toward Honey Creek Bridge. It was the extra engine that helped to push heavy trains up the hills on either said of the river. Now it was backing down the track , with men on the running board looking for danger. It began to cross Honey Creek Bridge , which was shaking by now. Then the bell on the train sounded twice. There was a crash. “Mother ,” shouted Kate. “They've gone down!” It was still. The two were quiet for a minute. Then Kate said , “I have to go and help them , mother. And I have to stop the midnight express. They'll never know the bridge is down if I don't.” “Listen , Kate ,” her mother answered. “You're only a child. Only fifteen.” “But I'm the oldest here but for you. And you you have to stay with the young ones ,” said Kate. “You'll never make it. You'll have to cross the trestle. It's full of danger.” Her mother saw the look on Kate's face. She knew it would be worthless to try to stop her. “Go , then ,” she said. “But be careful.”  

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"And it also pisses me off because he's put STONE TEMPLE PILOTS through so much shit over the years, and put us through shit too when we were working with him. In 2008, that was all over with, so at this point, when he starts coming up with this stuff, it's like, whatever." ※ 『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

During GN'R's recent European tour, the group began performing "Slither" by VELVET REVOLVER, Slash and McKagan's mid-'00s supergroup that featured late vocalist Scott Weiland (STONE TEMPLE PILOTS). "If you got a hold of an old set list from 2016," Slash explained, "you saw there was a set list and then there was an alternate set, which was just songs that we could do audibles with [and] move shit around. It was on there, and the band actually jammed it way early on just to get the groove together and all that. But it just never came up. Then, when we went into rehearsals for the European tour, Axl [Rose, vocals] came in [and went], 'Let's try 'Slither'.' It was never even something that we've talked about, but hearing Axl do it, considering he's channeling a little bit of Scott in that, and then Duff and I sort of having been with that song since its inception, the three of us doing it together was very cool. I couldn't put a verbal description of that feeling, but that was cool." http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-talks-playing-chinese-democracy-song-better-velvet-revolvers-slither-with-guns-n-roses/

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"We're right in the midst of getting a five-song EP together. We have 'Out Of Time', which is currently out there as a single and we have another song called 'Tomorrow', which was recorded when we did 'Out Of Time'. We're looking to release that EP in October and that's really exciting because we're moving forward and we're creating new music that we're all really proud of." Asked if there was a backlash from the STP fan base because of Chester's involvement, Robert said: "I think there was going to be. How many have people have terminated their singer and wanted to terminate their singer? [laughs]

• 翻訳をお願いします!!

会話文が良く分かりません。 和訳をよろしくお願いします。 “My parents sent me on the plane to Réam, on the coast, only a couple weeks before the Khmer Rouge took over Phnom Penh. A plane was only way out because all the roads were blocked. That’s when I saw the city falling apart. I just hung on to my father and stared. The airport was a mess too. Everybody pushing, worried to get out. My father dragged me to the plane steps. I didn’t want to go at all; I just wanted to stay with my family. I was crying, but he just pushed me up with the other people.” “And nothing has been heard since then?” “No. For years I have been saying to myself, ‘Sundra, you may already be kamprea.’ That means an orphan. A couple days ago we had a holiday, All Souls Day. We pray for our family members who to pray for, because-well, who has died and who hasn’t.” After a moment Jonathan shook his head as if he couldn’t believe her story. “Leaving without your parents…” he said. “And my brother and little sister.” She sighed. “And chamroeun.” “Chomroeun?” “A boy I know.” “Boyfriend?” She studied her hands. “Kind of like that.” She looked up at him again. * 「Réam」=「レアム」という地名 「kamprea」=「コンプリーァ」 「Chomroeun」=「チョムラン」