• 締切済み

Zedd – Clarity Lyrics

animeito5050の回答

回答No.1

clarityの歌詞を全て和訳いたしますので、 それが女心かどうかはご自身の判断に任せますwww High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again 凍りついた渦の中にダイブする 過去を取り戻せる場所に わがままな痛みと戦うの いつだって価値のあることだから 関係が終わる直前まで耐えてみるの どうやって終わるかはわかっているから あなたの砂時計はガラスが割れて私がまたあなたに溺れるまで 砂を落とし続けるの 'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why いらないって思ったって、あなたは私の一部なの しつこく追ってきて、それに抗ってるけど理由はわからないの If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity? 私達の愛は悲劇なのに、なんであなたは私を救ってくれるの? 狂った愛なのに、なんであなたはそんなに透き通っていられるの? Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you 赤の広場の軍行進に混ざって、罪を償うのを拒否するわ 地面に深い亀裂が入って、常識なんて忘れられるように あなたの元を去ろうとしても、何も言わないでね 何を選ぶべきかはもうわかってるんだから あなたが引いたら、私は強く押し返すの そうしてまたあなたに戻っていくように 'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why いらないって思ったって、あなたは私の一部なの しつこく追ってきて、それに抗ってるけど理由はわからないの If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity? 私達の愛は悲劇なのに、なんであなたは私を救ってくれるの? 狂った愛なのに、なんであなたはそんなに透き通っていられるの?

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• この時に使われる「Why」の意味

歌の歌詞であるんですが、、、。 why take my love away why say your love again why make my love alone なんですが、この時の「Why」は どう訳せばいいんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• ユウ アー マイ サンシャイン の歌

かなり古い歌ですが、英語の歌で、下記のような歌がありましたが、歌詞(英語)を知りたいのですが、ご存知の方いませんか? You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy .............. ..................... how much I love you. ..........................????? 子供に歌ってあげたいなと思うのですが。

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• カラオケで歌うとき・・・

歌詞に書いてるのと違うことを歌ってる曲ありますよね? たとえば、宇多田ヒカルのFirst Loveってラスサビのところ歌詞には 「You are always gonna be my love 今はまだ悲しいLove song 新しい歌うたえるまで」 となっているんですが、実際歌われているのは 『You are always gonna be my love まだ悲しいLove song yeah... Now and forever』 なんです。音程とかもわざと変えていますよね。 この場合、カラオケでは本来のメロディー&歌詞と、 実際に歌われているののどちらを歌ったらいいんでしょうか? 分かる方、是非教えてください。

• 椎名恵の「love is all」 は何ていう歌のカバーなんでしょうか?

かなり昔の歌なんですが、椎名恵の「love is all」という歌は外国の何ていう歌のカバー曲なんでしょうか? また、誰が歌っているんでしょうか? 昔、「堀ちえみ」かなんかのドラマの主題歌だったのですが、サビのところが、 「女なら何よりも愛を選ぶわ。たとえそれが苦しみでも構わない。そうよ、遠くても大切な物が見えるから、生きてゆける you know my love is true」という歌詞だったと思います。 どなたか、是非教えて下さい。

• 和訳して下さい?

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

• 困っています。

すいません和訳できなくて困っています! Is the same here my love. you are a special someone to me. i think you are a very decent woman〓 so i always will be with you wherever i go. you made me proud to walk & be with you my love 分かる方いましたら宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• こういうカンマってありなんですか?

And I forgot to bite my tongue, as my assumption, is the mother of all mistakes So I assume the role, open my mouth, and clumsy words escape So why you, wanna to be there, when you could be here, you are slipping away ある歌の歌詞の一部です。 なんかよくわからないカンマの打ち方なんですがこういうのもありなんでしょうか? 英文訳も含めつつどなたかよろくしお願いします。

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。