通販の英訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 通販の英訳をお願いします。
  • Hi friend.... maybe I'm not quite correctly described.... I need to make SPDIF cable with RCA - BNC connectors at the ends. And it needs one Oyaide SLSC RCA and one Oyaide SLSB BNC. I understand that they are sold by sets, but unfortunately I need only each by one piece. Do you sell by one?? Maybe with some compensation? It would be great, because the rest will be idle. Thank you.
  • 通販の英訳を依頼したいです。SPDIFケーブルを作りたいのですが、両端にRCA-BNCコネクタが必要です。Oyaide SLSC RCA1個とOyaide SLSB BNC1個が必要です。セットで販売されているようですが、それぞれ1個ずつ必要です。1個ずつ単品で販売していますか?もしかしたら、何らかの補償付きで販売していただけるかもしれませんか?余りが出てしまうので、とても助かります。よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

通販の英訳をお願いします。

以下の文が良く分からないです。英訳をしていただけると本当にに助かります。宜しくお願いします。 Hi friend.... maybe I'm not quite correctly described.... I need to make SPDIF cable with RCA - BNC connectors at the ends. And it needs one Oyaide SLSC RCA and one Oyaide SLSB BNC. I understand that they are sold by sets, but unfortunately I need only each by one piece. Do you sell by one?? Maybe with some compensation? It would be great, because the rest will be idle. Thank you.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

和訳(英文を日本語にする)をご希望ならば、下記のような感じかと。 こんにちは・・多分正しく完璧な説明じゃないとは思うんですが・・・ 私は両端にRCA-BNCコネクターのついたSPDIFケーブルを作りたいんです。それにはオヤイデSLSC RCAが一つと、オヤイデOyaide SLSB BNCが一つ必要です。それらがセット販売だということはわかってますが、残念ながら私が必要なのはそれぞれにつき1個なのです。1個だけでも売ってますか?? いくらかの補償付きでの販売かな? (もしそうなら)残りは使わないのでありがたいです。宜しく。

imamuu0
質問者

補足

回答いただきありがとうございます。よく分かりました。

関連するQ&A

• AV専門の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

以下にあるような意味が分かりません。翻訳をぜひお願いします。 > In regural, PC Audio is offten used USB in PC. How about doing USB to BNC or doing Wifi? I just use USB connection, it gives up to 32 bit 384 kHz in my DAC. The sound is clear and clean with live voices. But many heard about Master-7 that it sounds great when connected to the BNC. But in this connection limit is up to 24bit / 96KHz. But i want to try. To do this, wanted to solder a wire based on Oyaide FTVS-510, Oyaide SLSB and Oyaide SLSC. But has not yet decided, maybe I will not.

• 英訳をお願いします

I want to buy the knife Able: 1968 the tree kings deluxe. And I need guidance how I pay to you Together with shipping to Israel Because the shipment is not specified and there is an option Hubs

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 英訳+読み方

人名    Witasek 山の名前  Mt.Sentis この日本語読みのわかる方いらっしゃいますか? 人名はオーストラリアの方、Mt.Sentisはスイスのアッペンツェルにある山のようです。 また、 I know about cars and I have to say that,were I to buy another one today,it would be a HONDA. この文章の英訳をご説明いただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳が出来る方いませんか?

What would it be like to sit and dab away at your ears and be told by your doctor, "It's not a tumor, so stop worrying about it," followed, perhaps, by one of those old-fashioned, "Oh dear, a time-wasting patient" looks. この英文を訳せる方いませんか? 教えてください。 お願いします。 一応自分で考えたましたが、この英文だけはどうしても訳せませんでした・・。

• 英訳お願いします

I'm currently learning about words like これ、それ、あれ、どれ to make my own sentences but I need practice :). Maybe you can tell me to say something and I will try my best to and you can fix my mistakes? 友人からのメールです。 Maybe以下の文意がいまいち分からないのですが、これは友人が書いた日本語を添削してほしいと言っているだけなのでしょうか?それとも、私も何か書いてほしいのでしょうか、、、、どなたかお願いします。

• この英語の意味を教えてください。

ルームメイトにI need some pics of the room ,bath room and furniture. とメールを送ると It would be with me silly. と返信が来ました。 どういう意味か教えてください。

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! 長文の一部です‥自分でやってみた箇所もありますが、訂正も含め英訳を宜しくお願いします。 Yesterday I was sleeping(昨日寝ていたら) ... and all of a sudden I heart my phone received an email (I forgot to put my phone to silent mode) ... but somehow I thought it would be an email from you ... and then I fell asleep again :) How are you today? Is it also so warm in Tokyo? (東京も暑い?)In Osaka it was incredibly warm ... (大阪は信じられないくらい暑いよ)luckily I could stay indoors this weekend.(ラッキーなことに今週は中にいれたよ) Work does have some benefits :)Maybe you can handle this warm weather very well since your mother is from Okinawa? (君のお母さんは沖縄出身だから、君はこの暑さを乗り切れるのかな)I guess it must really be very warm there, no?(沖縄は本当に凄い暑いだろうね、違う?) This morning I tried to running for the first time this trip in Osaka.(今朝、大阪に来てから初めてランニングしたよ) Because of my jet lag I couldn't get out of bed last week ...(先週は時差ぼけでベッドから出れなかったから) maybe I'm a little bit lazy.(多分私はちょっと体がだるい) The running this morning didn't go well(今朝のランニングは良くなかった) ... it was sooooo warm .(すごーく暑かった).. I thought I was going to melt! And running time was very very bad ...(ランニングの時間はかなりだめだった) Promise you will not laugh ... Thank for being so considerate. You are really very kind.(あなたは本当に優しい) I'm going back to Belgium on the 30th of August, but it could be delayed. So I will be here for still a while. Maybe it would be better for you if you could visit Osaka in August? Then you can have a relaxed mini-holiday :) I might be more busy towards the end of August. Because then we need to give a product to our Korean customer. Is there something special you like to visit in Osaka? Osaka-jo, Dotombori, Shinsaibashi, ... please let me know. Have you been to Kyoto? This might require a bit more time ... need to check. But if you know when you could come and how long I can think of what to do and I will let you know ok?

• どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。

どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。 自分もアルクのサイトを使いながら訳してるのですが、自信がなくて。。。l 宜しくお願いします。 Early morning I came to the bank to discuss with the branch manager regarding the remittance from you and he said there is no problem in getting remittance from anyone from abroad as long as the value does not exceed 5000 U.S.Dollars and no explanation need to be given to anybody. So you can remit the amount into my account. The details you gave me yesterday were correct and immediately on receipt of the payment I will book the consignment and send you the Electronic Tracking Number so that you can track the movement of the parcel. ? Now you will have to send the amount as per the following details. ? The balance may be sent to the same bank and the same account number after the receipt of the parcel. ? As you need not go anywhere to clear the parcel and collect it as the parcel will be handdelivered at your premises the postal address should be correct and complete. ? I am giving below the delivery address and I request you to check and confirm it and if there is any change please inform me at the earliest. It has to be pasted on the parcel. ? As per the instruction the needed details and the materials will be enclosed along with the parcel. ? O.K. Thank you. I am waiting for your response at the earliest.

• set the intention

I know where I need to be and what I need to be doing at (almost) all times. Including relaxing, exercising, reading, and hanging with my kids. That doesn’t always mean I do it, but as Oprah would say, I set the intention. set the intentionの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします