• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします

I want to buy the knife Able: 1968 the tree kings deluxe. And I need guidance how I pay to you Together with shipping to Israel Because the shipment is not specified and there is an option Hubs

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

I want to buy the knife Able: 1968 the three kings deluxe. And I need guidance how I pay to you Together with shipping to Israel Because the shipment is not specified and there is an option Hubs 1968年の3本のキングデラックスのナイフAbleを解体と思います。そこで、代金をあなたに支払えばいいか、それとともにどのようにしてイスラエルへ送ればいいのかの案内が必要です。というのも、発送・配送については具体的な記述がなく、Hubsのオプション(選択肢)もあるので。 Hubsが何を意味しているかは、あなたがおわかりの内容と思います。treeでなくthreeかと思うのですが。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.2

I would like to purchase one Able 1968 the Tree Kings Deluxe. Please advise me on the payment methods and the shipping information as I could not find them (on your site). Do you ship packages to Israel? Please let me know. Thank you. <Together with shipping to Israel Because the shipment is not specified and there is an option Hubs> の部分は意味がわからないので、自分なりに考えて文を作りましたが、日本語を教えてくださればまた書き直す事もできます。品物の名称は単語の最初は大文字にします。また名称だけでなく、品物の番号があればそれを記載する方が確かです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします

I've seen the invoice although is still asking to pay 48$. The total amount of the blades should be 24$ and not 48$. Is it possible for you to change it?

• 和訳お願いします。 paypal関連です。

先日、ebayで買い物をしたのですが、支払ページで料金を支払おうとしたのですが、 One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected. Change your address or remove the items to continue. You may also contact the seller for an exception. と表示されていて、支払不可能だったので、私から出品者に次のようなメールを送りました。 I have one problem. I try to pay on ebay, but I can not pay when I change my address. I want you to ship Japan. so, is it possible to estimate shipping cost to Japan? and, is it possible send me the invoice again? Thank you. そうすると、出品者から以下のような返事がきました。 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. It would help me if you could make this change of address, then when I print the shipping label, your address is automatically filled in. Because of my teaching schedule this week, I won't be able to mail this until Thursday or Friday. I will send you another invoice for shipment to Japan. Thank you, とのことなのですが、 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. のところの意味があやふやで不安です。 このまま、木曜日か金曜日までまってればいいとのことでしょうか? 質問ばかりですみませんが、英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳してもらえませんか?

海外取引先から下記メールを頂きました。経緯としましては、輸入した製品に毒物が入っていて当社は毒物取扱業者の指定を受けていないので、re-stock費用を出して返送する事になりました。 送料・返送料ともに弊社が負担する事を配送業者にも伝えました。しかし取引先から下記の様なメールが来ました。 I am resending the message below which I sent to you on April 20 regarding the shipping charges which your company refused to pay and were charged back to us by FedEx. for shipping PO # 1234-5678for Refractive Index Liquid Series H (Hazardous Materials), to your company on 1/21/09. The goods were shipped collect on your FedEx account # 1234-5678-9 and therefore there is no reason for your company to refuse to pay the charges. I also mentioned in my previous e-mail below that if returning the goods, your company was responsible for all shipping costs including any additional charges and fees associated with shipping Hazaradous Materials. Although it was clearly communicated, we were subsequently contacted by FedEx, stating that your company wanted to return the goods collect on our FedEx account and FedEx was seeking our permission to do so, which we did not agree to. Please advise as to how you would like to remit payment for these charges in the amount of $157.65 as shown on the attached FedEx Invoice. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. 配送業者にはうまく伝わっていなかったのでしょうか? 先日相手先からメールを頂いた時にも、配送業者へ当社で送料は負担するので請求書をこちらに回してください、と連絡しました。しかし、未だ請求書は来ていないようです。 弊社では、送料の支払いを拒否していないし、取引先からメールを頂いた時点で、再度請求書を回してくれるよう配送業者へ電話して、請求書を待っていると伝えたいです。上記メールを踏まえて、英訳してもらえませんか? 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I would like to know if you ship to brazil and how can i do to by the sashimi knife. In ebay i can only buy for shipping in the USA

• 簡単に英訳をおねがいします

I'm from Germany and can pay outside ebay with PayPal. Can you make me a better price? Is it possible to mark the package with lower value like 20USD and I pay twice per PayPal. First 20USD and second the rest?

• 【緊急】英語が得意な方翻訳お願いします!

以下の文なのですが、お願いします!! 「ok the price is 228.oo united states dollars that includes shipping and insurance if the invoice is dosent say that then throw it awawy ,150.00 for the flatwear,70.00 for shipping and 8.00 for insurance that comes out to 228.00 united states dollars that is what i want i dont know how much more clear i need to be just put 228.00 dollars in my pay pal」

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• シンプルな文書の和訳をお願いします。

can you send me bill of sale sew I can pay for item and shipping Of item and price is 50 dollears .

• 翻訳ならびに英訳について

下記英訳の確認をお願いします。 I am sorry to let you know that we have canceled and returned your money to you visa card. The suitcase you have ordered is out of stock. If you find something else we can send this to you but the shipping cost 199 Euro is for you to pay. だいたいの内容は此方であってますでしょうか? キャンセルもしくは発送しますか? 商品のストックはしてある。 もし商品を購入するなら送料が199ユーロかかってしまう。 また、此方の注文をキャンセルしたいため下記内容を英訳にしてください。 よろしくお願い致します。 送料が掛かってしまう為、残念ですがキャンセルをしてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで落札された商品の輸送に関しての質問だと思いますが、(「2つの商品を同梱して送る」というのは何となくわかるのですが、後半の部分がよく理解できません。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 Thank you very much! They're going to be shipped together under the same shipping or did I pay for both of them to have expediated shipping?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 先日、私は従姉妹と一緒にスーパーに行きました。授乳のために授乳室に入ったのですが、中は高齢者の憩いの場と化していて、授乳が出来ませんでした。
  • 高齢者たちは従姉妹の赤ちゃんに興味津々で、かわいいね~・何ヵ月?と質問してきたり、触ろうとしたりしました。また、高齢者同士でも交流があり、湿布を貼ったりしていたそうです。
  • 私たちは総合案内に相談しましたが、係員は出ていけとは言えず、問題を解決するのは難しいと言われました。店舗側は何の対策も取れずにいるようで、授乳室が高齢者の憩いの場と化している状況です。
回答を見る