英語での仕事のやりとりにおける文法上の問題はありますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語での仕事のやりとりにおいて、文法的な問題があるかどうか、またより良い表現があるかどうかを確認したいです。
  • 私は相手が送ってきたPowerPointファイルに関する質問と追加の依頼内容を英文で作成しましたが、文法に問題はないか不安です。
  • 青い線の切り取り方については記述がありますが、寸法の情報がありません。アップデートされるファイルには寸法の記述をお願いしました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文法上の問題はありますか?

仕事のやりとりを英語で行うことになってしまいました。。 相手がメールで送ってきたPowerPointファイルの内容に関する質問と追加の依頼内容を英文で作成し、送信しました。 ただ、はたして文法的に問題はないのか、もっと良い表現はなかったのだろうか。。と感じています。 もし気づいた点がありましたら、アドバイスいただけないでしょうか? ---- 添付したJPEGファイルは、送っていただいたPowerPointファイルを私の PC上で表示したものです。 (ページの左上に壊れた画像のアイコン[x]がありますが、これでよろし いですか?) 切り取り方を示す青い線はありますが、寸法の記述がありません。 後ほどアップデートされるファイルには寸法の記述もお願いします。 以上 The attached JPEG file is the scrren capture of PowerPoint file you sent. (The broken image icon [x] appears in left upper of the pgae. Is it OK?) In this file, there are the blue cutting lines ,but is not the information about position and size. Please provide us these information in update. Regards, ------------- よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • POKIE
  • ベストアンサー率33% (266/784)
回答No.1

基本的には全然問題ないので自信を持ってやってください。細かくコチョコチョ直すと、(正直言って直すほどのことでもないともいます) The attached JPEG file is the captured screen image of PowerPoint file you sent. (The broken image icon [x] appears upper left part (corner) of the pgae. Is it OK?) In this file, there are the blue cutting (clipping)lines but no information about the position and the size. Please provide us these information when you update the file. Regards,

e-Shin
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありませんでした。 実はこの文章を書いたとき、文法を忘れてしまっていて、ほとんど勘で書いてしまいました。 でも、全然問題ないとのお言葉、すこし自身がつきました。ありがとうございます。 今回直していただいた箇所は、やはりその方が自然な表現ですね。コピーして「マイ使い回しのきく表現集」に追加させていただきます。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 文法が正しいか見てください。m(_ _)m

↓文章が2つあるのですが、両方確認して頂きたいです。 <The consumption tax>  Japanese consumption tax is 5%. Sweden is a country where a consumption tax is the 2nd highest country in the world, and 5 times of Japan. Iceland is a country where a consumption tax is the highest. It is 25.5%. There are three kinds of consumption taxes of Sweden. The highest tax rates of them are 25%. A publication and public traffic are 6% and food is the tax rates of 12%. But, Japan has not divided the consumption tax like Sweden.  The tax rates of Sweden are higher than Japan, so social welfare is substantial than Japan. <History of the tax>  Third, I’m going to talk about history of the tax. Japan was started the consumption tax in 1989. At first, it was 3%. Later, it changed 5% in 1997. Then, it is still 5%. But, it will go up in the future. Sweden was started the consumption tax in 1960. The consumption tax of Sweden changed 10 times in 30 years, and became 25% from 4.2%. Therefore, the consumption tax of Japan did not large change. But, the consumption tax of Sweden changed a lot.

• 文法問題で教えてください

1. The professor is believed to ( ) on his current research for over 20 years. (A) have been working (B) work (C) have worked (D) be working 正解(A) He is working on his current research for over 20 years. に違和感ないので(D)でも可と思ったのですが… 2. The family ( ) the summer ball this year is one of the oldest families in the district. (A) hosted (B) hosts (C) hosting (D) being hosted 正解(C) The family that hosted the summer ballのthatが省略されていると考えて (B)ではダメなのでしょうか?

• 英語の関係詞の問題について

関係詞の問題がややこしくてほとんどりかいできません。 一応はやってみたのですが、まったく自信がありません。 間違っているところを教えてください↓ 次の各組の文を下線部を先行詞にして関係代名詞を用いて1文にしなさい。と言う問題です 1.Do you know the shop? It sells beautiful flowers. 私の答え:Do you know the shop which sells beautiful flowers? 2.The garden has a tennis court. It is in front of the house. 私の答え:The garden which is in front of the house. 3.Look at the house . Its window is broken. 私の答え:Look at the house which window is broken. 4.The camera was very expensive. My aunt bought it for me. 私の答え:The camera whose My aunt bought for me was very expensive. 4番はやり方が2つあったりしますかね…? あやふやな質問ごめんなさい なんだか全滅なきがします。いえ、きっと全滅です。 ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 2つの文をひとつの文にする問題

こんにちわ。自分でも考えてみたのですがわからなかったので質問させていただきます。 1 My half of our refrigerator is messy. My half ou our refrigerator is disorganized 2 A box of eggs sits on the shelf The eggs are broken The shelf is the top one 3 pizza lies under a bowl of spghetti The pizza is leftover The spaghetti is three weeks old These things lie on the third shelf 4 The bottom drawer holds a combination The combination is interesting The combination us of paper bags of food The food is from McDonald's The food is from Taco Bell The food is from Chinise kitchen. 5 A puddle covers the bottom The puddle is disgusting  自分のわかったところなんですが 1 My half of our refrigerator is messy,and disorganized 2 A box of broken eggs sits on the top one shelf 3 leftover pizza lies under a bowl of spghetti three weeks old 4まったくわかりません 5A disgusting puddle covers the bottom  正直にまったくわかりません、どれか一問だけでも 説ける方でもかまいませんのでよろしくお願いします。

• 文法の正誤問題

自分が分からなかったもの、難しく感じたものを挙げます。 誤りの箇所の訂正を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1If the boy (had looked) both ways before he (crossed) the road (on his way home), he wouldn't (have knocked) down and killed. 2(Although) (almost all) the members in the group were in time for the meeting, but Carl came (lately) (because of) the traffic accident. 3(Having) checked the course description (on the website), Alison decided to (take) International Law this semester, and so (is Bill). 4(When it comes to) learning a foreign language, (nothing) is (more important trying) to find (suitable opportunities) to use the language. 5“We can fix anything,” (said) a sign on the repair shop door, but (written) below (was) the words, “Please knock. The door bell's (broken).” 6American men were 172 centimeters (tall), (on average), in the year 1750, and they towered (over) Englishmen and Norwegians (for) seven centimeters. 7The most useful of all the American (inventions) of (the 1870s) (was) the telephone, (when) Alexander Graham Bell first demonstrated in 1876. 8We wear (glasses) for many diffddrent reasons. (Some) of us are unable to focus on nearby objects, (while) others are unable to focus on distant (one). 9What is (the big difference) between our lives and (these) of our ancestors? We might answer (in terms of) technologies, big cities, material wealth, television or women's rights, and all of these have indeed transformed (the way we live).

• 英文法でわからない問題があるのですが

1.Cricket (baseball / countries / in / is / more / played / than ). 2.Many (are / French / in / of / origin / tennis / used / words). 3.Rugby (an / England / in / its / name / old / owes / public / school / to), Rugby School. 4.Both (and / are / be / cricket / England / football / national / of / said / sports / to). 5.The Football World Cup (any / event / has / more / other / sporting / than / viewers).

• どうもHDDに何か問題が起こったようなのですが、それが一体何なのか、よ

どうもHDDに何か問題が起こったようなのですが、それが一体何なのか、よくわからず困っています。修理に出すべきなのかデータが壊れたのか?で悩んでいます。 相談にのってください。 症状: ある日winXPマシンを起動したら、winロゴの後で、ブルースクリーンが出てHDDをスキャンし始めました(そのHDDはスレイブにつないでいました) スキャンが終わると普通にwindowsが立ち上がりました。 そのスキャンの結果をイベントビューアで見た結果が下記●1です。  ↓ HDDが壊れたのかと思って、windows上から、コマンドプロンプトでチェックディスクを実行しました。 チェックディスクの結果は、特に問題が生じているようなメッセージは出ていません。不良セクタも0kbでした。  ↓ その後、windows再起動。すると、またブルースクリーンが出てHDDをスキャン。 その時出たイベントビューアの結果が●2です。  ↓ その後は起動時にチェックディスクは行われなくなりました。 HDDも普通に認識されており、今のところ特に問題が生じていません。 質問: その1:結局HDDにどのような不具合が生じたのでしょうか? その2:HDDのデータの一部が消えたか壊れたりしたのでしょうか? その3:HDDは物理的になにか壊れたのでしょうか。保証期間内ですが修理交換をお願いしていいレベルなのでしょうか? ●1 One of your disks needs to be checked for consistency. Deleting corrupt file record segment 28. The multi-sector header signature in file 0x1d is incorrect. Deleting corrupt file record segment 31. The object id index entry in file 0x19 points to file 0x1e but the file has no object id in it. Deleting an index entry from index $O of file 25. The multi-sector header signature for VCN 0x0 of index $I30 in file 0x1b is incorrect. Correcting error in index $I30 for file 27. The index bitmap $I30 in file 0x1b is incorrect. Correcting error in index $I30 for file 27. The down pointer of current index entry with length 0x18 is invalid. Sorting index $I30 in file 27. Index entry アニメ of index $I30 in file 0x5 points to unused file 0x1e. Deleting index entry アニメ in index $I30 of file 5. Cleaning up minor inconsistencies on the drive. CHKDSK is recovering lost files. Recovering orphaned file _RESTO~2 (46239) into directory file 27. Recovering orphaned file _restore{略} (46239) into directory file 27. Cleaning up 14 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9. Cleaning up 14 unused security descriptors. Correcting errors in the master file table's (MFT) BITMAP attribute. CHKDSK discovered free space marked as allocated in the volume bitmap. Windows has made corrections to the file system. ●2 Cleaning up 31 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9

• 英訳お願いします。

「その関連情報は5件中の1件目から3件目の情報(information)がこのページに載っています。」 という文章を英訳したいのですが、5件中の1件目から3件目の情報と言う部分が上手く訳せません。 The informtaion concerning is shown from 1 to 3 information in 5 information? The informtaion concerning is shown from 1 to 3 information out of 5 information? なのか・・・どちらもおかしいでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 文法問題教えてください!

Ms.Reston and Mr.Parnthong were two of the Senior partners () visited the clients last week. 1 who 2 when 3 what 4 whose Silveira&Ogawa Corporation's successful new line of cookware has helped to boost the company's () performance this quarter. 1 financial 2 interested 3 available 4 believable Before () the envelope, please be sure you have enclosed all of the documents listed in your orientation packet. 1 seal 2 sealing 3 is sealed 4 was sealed After several unforeseen delays, the manuscript will be ready for publication (). 1 else 2 alread 3 often 4 soon Ms.Gupta has earned the () not only of her colleagues in the law firm but also of the clients she represents. 1 respect 2 respectable 3 respectably 4 respecting The CEO of Argall Enterprises is excepted to () a statement to the press later this week. 1 act 2 issue 3 speak 4 reply 宜しくお願いします!!

• 文法問題なのですが・・

TOEICの文法問題なのですが、わからないところがあります。 The office manager requested file folder, a notepad and pens for ----- desk. 1.his 2.its 3it's 4.he's The sign ----- not to walk on the grass. 1.say 2.talk 3.said 4.wrote There is ----- candy left in the basket. 1.not 2.neither 3.no 4. nothing 自分では1問目2問目は順に、his、said、だと思うのですが、3問目がnotなのかnoなのか区別できません。 どなたか教えて下さい。お願いします。