• 締切済み

英語の空欄補充問題です

John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him() his little brother while she was out. 1 if he looked after 2 he would look after 3 looking after 4 to look after I like his new house,but I hadn't expected it ()so small 1 be 2 of being 3 to be 4 to being どうしても分かりません 回答お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Sat_H
  • ベストアンサー率43% (87/202)
回答No.1

1)お願いするときは"ask 人 to [動詞の原形]" 1は「ジョンのお母さんは買い物に行きたいと思っていたので、外出の間、弟の世話をしているかどうかをジョンに訊いた」 3は「ジョンのお母さんは買い物に行きたいと思っていたので、外出の間で弟の世話をしている間に、ジョンに頼んだ」 4は「ジョンのお母さんは買い物に行きたいと思っていたので、外出の間、弟の世話をしてくれるようジョンに頼んだ」 2)"expect ○○ to [動詞の原形]"がふつうの形

関連するQ&A

• 英語

1:I am sorry to have kept you () so long. (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waiting (4)waited 2:Don't you think advertisements sometimes () people to buy things they don't need? (1)let (2)make (3)have (4)cause 3:John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him () his little brother while she was out.(1)if he looked after (2)he would look after (3)looking (4)to look after 4:I like his new house, but I hadn't expected it() so small. (1)be (2)of being (3)to be (4)to being 5:She was seen () into the teacher with her boyfriend. (1)go (2)going (3)gone (4)went 6:We often hear it () that ours is an essentially tragic age. (1)said (2)say (3)saying (4)to say 解答と訳をお願いします

• that節で言いかえると?

I liked his new house, but I hadn't expected it to be so small. この文章をthat節で言いかえることはできますか? ~but I hadn't expected that it (      )so small. カッコ内ににどんな時制を使うのかがわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題8問を教えてください。

英語問題8問を教えてください。 I.次の英文の意味が同じようになるようにしなさい。 (1)Having no money with me ,I can't see the movies. I have no ( )( )see the movies. (2)He put on his overcoat ,and he went off. ( )( )on his overcoat ,and he went off. (3)Not finding any work,he walked about the city streets. ( ) he ( )find any work,he walked about the city streets. (4)As the little girl was left behind ,she began to weep. ( ) behind ,the little girl began to weep. (5)Weather permitting,we will go on a picnic. ( )it is ( ), will go on a picnic. II.文法的な誤りを訂正しなさい。 (6)Seeing from a distance,it looked like a human face. (7)Being a fine day,I went for a walk. (8)Knowing not where the station was ,I asked a woman the way. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• この問題がわかりません(><)

この問題がわかりません(><) 教えてください。 私は彼らに夕食に遅れないように頼んだ I asked them _ _ be late for dinner. _に入る二語の言葉を求める問題です。 I was so excited that I couldn't sleep well.をtoo...to~を用いた文に When he gets back, please (to/come/him/tell)to my party. ()内の言葉を正しく並べ替える。 She was too busy to _ _ _にはmeとseeがはいるんですけど、どっちがどっちなのかわからないので教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 4択問題でなぜこうなるのかわかりません。

The new trainee needs ------. (A)looking after him (B)to look after (C)to be looked after him (D)looking after なぜDかわかりません。 どなたか解説付きでよろしくお願いします。

• 空欄に入る英語を教えてください。

1 She said nothing, ( ) make me angrier. ア what イ that ウ how エ which (和訳も教えてください。) 2 He is proud of his son ( ) a gold medal in the Olympics. ア having won イ to have won ウ won エ to win 3 The government gave ( ) the demands of the people. ア in to イ in ウ to エ over to (和訳も教えてください。) 4 父親がよくなったからには、その子は幸せになるでしょう。   ( ) his father has got well, the child will be happy. 5 気候は我々の心身に大きな関わりをもっている。   The climate has a lot to ( )( ) our mind and body. 同じ語が空欄に入ります。 6 What do the colors of the flag ( ) for? He cannot ( ) being treated like a child. 7 These shoes won't ( ) for climbing mountains. To ( ) him justice, he was a good-natured man. (和訳も教えてください。) 8 ( ) you have made promise, you must keep it. She goes to the gym ( ) a week in order to lose weight. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の準動詞の範囲で質問です!

John F. Kennedy was the first Catholic ( ) elected President of the USA. 1.having been 2.who 3.he was 4.to be He expects ( ) in winning a scholarship by studying hard. 1.succeed 2.to succeed 3.succeeded 4.succeeding I was busy ( ) my sister do kitchen work. 1.helping 2.helped 3.to help 4.help This photograph makes her ( ) very young. 1.look 2.to look 3.looked 4.to looking They found the capital city ( ) smaller than they expected. 1.being 2.be 3,been 4,to be ( ) to himself , John might have been at a loss what to do. 1.Left 2.Leaving 3.On leaving 4.To leave ( ) from this point of view, the matter is not as serious as people suppose. 1.Seen 2.As seeing 3. As to see 4.Having seen この問題の解答とどうしてその答えなのかを教えてもらえるとありがたいです。

• 群動詞

よろしくお願いします。 1. Look after the children. の look after 2. I asked for his help. の ask for 3. He took off his hat. の take off 4. We look up to him as our leader. の look up to 5. Please take care of yourself. の take care of これらはみな群動詞と呼ばれるものです。 もし、これらを5文型に分類するとしたら、どう分類すれば良いでしょうか? 例えば、 1. について言うとすると、 look after を1つの塊とみて、第三文型なのでしょうか? それとも、確かに look after で他動詞の働きをするけれど、 文型の分類をするのならば、第一文型なのでしょうか? アドバイスなどありましたら宜しくお願い致します。

• 【超大至急!】動名詞の問題 高校英語 【添削】

★単文に書き換えよ。 (1)Satoru is afraid that she will be called on by his teacher →Satoru is afraid of her being called on by his teacher. (2)Every time I drink coffee,I can't sleep at night. →I can't drink coffee without (being able to sleep) at night. ★動名詞を用いて英訳せよ (3)彼はもっと早くに手紙を書かなかったことを申し訳なく思った →He was sorry for not having written a letter (earlier). (4)君は早起きに慣れるべきだ →You should (be) used to getting up early. (5)彼はリラックスするために音楽を聴いた。 →He listened to music for the purpose of relaxing. ★複文に書き換えよ (6)She didn't know the time for reveal the fact. →She didn't know the time when she (would reveal) the fact. ★動名詞を用いて書き換えよ (7)He worked hard for his family to live in comfort. →He worked hard with a view to be able to live his family in comfort. 過去にこちらで質問した問題もありますが、間違えているそうなので再度質問させていただきます。 空欄補充式問題ではありません。( )の中は間違いだと指摘された箇所または自分は不安に思っているところです。 どなたか回答お願いします・゜・(つД`)・゜・

• 分詞でわからなかった問題

1次の英文を分詞構文に書き換えるとき、 ( )に適語を答えなさい。 1.The opera started at nine and ended after midnight. The opera started at nine,( ) after midnight. 2.If we judge from his appearance,he must be a priest. ( ) from his appearance,he must be a priest. 2次の英文を日本語にしなさい。 She looked at him with her heart beating fast. よろしくお願いします><