彼との思い出は忘れられず

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ人の彼との思い出を忘れられず、メールのやりとりを続けています。
  • 彼と一緒に公園や自然で楽しい時間を過ごしました。太陽と月がまれな太陽食を通じて一緒になるこの映像は、それを思い出させます。
  • 彼の言葉からは何を言いたいのか理解できませんが、あなたの心が言葉になったことが運命を創り出していると思います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 訳してください

以前、少しだけ付き合ったアメリカ人の彼のことが、忘れられずに居ます。 今でもメールのやりとりはしています。 彼の夢を見たので、その事をメールで送ってみました。 その返答が以下のものです。 なんとなくしか、彼の言いたい事が分かりません>< 英語に詳しい方、翻訳お願いいたします。 I think your heart has spoken which has created your destiny. We had a little fun journey together, playing in parks and nature. This video of the sun and the moon coming together during a rare solar eclipse, reminds me of that. どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(夢の内容で)貴方の心情が語られたと思います。(其の夢の内容は)貴方の宿命に繋がって行くのだろうと思います。 *(おそらく質問者さまの夢が ご自分の将来の暗示とかしているのだろうということ) 私たちは公園や自然のなかを散策してささやかな楽しみを共有しましたね。 其れって太陽と月が接近して重なって皆既日食が発生した映像のような経験でしたね、そんな風に思い出します。 * (デートの時の思い出の印象に付いて語っていると思います)

kinakoshira
質問者

お礼

hirotan1879 様  早速の回答ありがとうございます。 微妙なニュアンスが分からず苦しかったのですが、すっきりしました。 皆既日食のくだりは、彼の表現が独特すぎて分かりづらいですね。。 でもそれ以外はポジティブな内容のようで安心しました。 本当にありがとうございます^0^

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.2

以下のように訳してみました。 >I think your heart has spoken which has created your destiny. >We had a little fun journey together, playing in parks and nature. This video of the sun and the moon coming together during a rare solar eclipse, reminds me of that. あなたの運命を創造した心を話してくれたんだ、と私は思います。 私たちは、ちょっと楽しい旅行を一緒にしましたね。公園や自然の中で遊びましたね。めったにない日食の間に、太陽と月が一緒にいるこのビデオが、そのことを私に思い出させてくれました。

kinakoshira
質問者

お礼

Nakay702 様 ご回答ありがとうございます。 なんか、彼の言い回しが独特で、何が言いたいのか分からずにいました。 少しスッキリしました。ありがとうございます^^

関連するQ&A

• 【アメリカ英語】教えてください

Haha, it reminds me of Disney Land. We got stuck on the small world ride and that song just kept playing over and over.  『小さな世界』の英語バージョンをブログに載せたら、上のようなコメントをもらいました    ディズニランド、思い出すなぁ。  『小さな世界』に夢中になって、何度も流してたなぁ~。     みたいな訳だと思うんですけど、 get stuck on ....  に夢中になる ride  (何かわかりませんでした) just kept playing over and over(ただ何回も何回も[その歌を]流してた)    上の三つの表現がいまいちよくわかりませんでした。    回答おねがいします  

• 自然な日本語に訳して下さい

your continuous smile and caring nature has supported me and inspired me through some of the most difficult times よろしくお願いいたします!!

• こんなメールがきたのですが?

翻訳ソフトでみるとクレジット使用のような内容ですが無視してもよいものでしょうか、使用したことはないです。お教え下さい。 Thank you for using our new service "Buy flight ticket Online" on our website. Your account has been created: Your login: 当方のアドレスがはいっています。 Your password: PASS08R8 Your credit card has been charged for $930.82. We would like to remind you that whenever you order tickets on our website you get a discount of 10%! Attached to this message is the purchase Invoice and the flight ticket. To use your ticket, simply print it on a color printed, and you are set to take off for the journey! Kind regards, US Airways

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の1~5に続くのはa~eのどれだと思いますか?また、訳もお願いします。 1.The wedding is over 2.There are lot of paths in front of us 3.We will begin slowly 4.We will be careful to learn together 5.At the end of each day a)and we must choose one. b)as we work and discuss things together. c)we'll enjoy thinking of our future. d)and now we are starting our lives together. e)and then make progress quickly.

• 英語です。教えてください

(1)It was a lot of fun この時のfunの意味を教えてください。 (2)お兄さんについて話して Tell me about your brother のTellはどんな意味ですか? (3)anythingの意味をしおしえてください。 (4)I ma going to visit yuk`s house and make a cake together これを日本語に略してください。 質問多くてすいません、 只今教科書がないので、できればすぐにおしえてください。

• 英語

つぎの文和訳してください When you travel alone,you have thrilling experience and chance to meet all kinds of people. Deciding on each day's plan that very day is like living in a story without anyplot. If you miss your bus and take another,your life will take a different turn. I have learned from this journey that chance encounters with people are an important part of life.

• 英語の問題(3問)です。

こんばんは。 英語でわからない問題があったので、よろしくお願いします。 (1) Playing games is a fun way of improving your memory skills. で、PlayingはなぜTo playではいけないのでしょうか? (2) Needless to say, he failed in the examination. これは不定詞の何用法なのでしょうか? (3) Although it is sometimes said that rice is to (    ), the truth is that the diets of Japanese and Americans include a lot of both. 1 people 2 to Americans 3 Japanese 4 is 5 What bread カッコの中に並べ替えて入れる問題です。 語順がよくわかりません。 以上3問です。 タイプミスがあるかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いいたいします。

• 冠詞:He has a simple and a beautiful

冠詞:He has a simple and a beautiful nature.(ドリアン・グレイの肖像 オスカー・ワイルド著) こんにちは、いつもお世話になります。 タイトルの英文の不定冠詞の使い方で質問があります。 ご存知の通り、ひとつの物に冠詞は一つですよね? 例: a black and white dog.(白と黒のブチの犬)    a black and a white dog.(白い犬と黒い犬) この様な知識しかないので、He has a simple and beautiful nature.と冠詞は一つにしないといけない様な気がするのですがどうでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。 ---------------------------------- 補足: 背景:BasilがHenryにどうしても肖像画のモデルであるドリアン・グレイを紹介したくないという。 その理由として、He has a simple and a beautiful nature.(美しくて単純な性質を彼は持ってる)それが画家として大いに刺激になるのでHery氏に合わせると彼が変わってしまい芸術的刺激をドリアンが与えてくれなくなるのではないかと恐れるからだと言う文の中の一節。 以下、著作権切れの小説なので、ちょっと多めに引用します。 “Dorian Gray is my dearest friend,” he said. “He has a simple and a beautiful nature. Your aunt was quite right in what she said of him. Don’t spoil him for me. Don’t try to influence him. Your influence would be bad. では、改めてよろしくお願い致します。 (すいませんが、今回お礼は日曜日以降になります。)

• 英語を訳して下さい

unfortunately, there has been a change of freight charges for your order #054. Due to a second and heavier parcel, freight charges are $300,00 instead of $200,00. The open balance of $100,00 can be paid with the next order. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please find enclosed the invoice for your order. The original invoice will then be in the parcel.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

3. Results and discussions Our new annual carbon-14 data for the EMMP not only confirm the relationship between the cycle length and solar activity level but also provide some important insights on the state of solar activity during this period. Fig. 1 shows the signal of solar cycles detected in the carbon-14 data and Fig. 2-a shows the frequency analysis of the data, exhibiting the change in solar cycles and their amplitude. The power spectrum remarkably indicates a 9-year cyclicity (± 1 for the 68% confidence level against the high-frequency noise (< 3 years) through 880–960 AD, together with an 18-year period of solar polarity reversals. The overall significances of the two signals are 3 sigma and 2.7 sigma, respectively. The length of the 11-year solar cycle is ~ 2 years shorter than that observed for the last 150 years, and ~ 5 years shorter than those during the Maunder Minimum.