• ベストアンサー

英文の意味

大体わかるんですがややこしいので、やくして頂けませんか? Spider roll is a type of Uramaki sushi which includes breaded or battered deep-fried soft shell crab and other ingredients such as cucumber, avocado, daikon sprouts or lettuce, and spicy mayonaise, rolled inside nori and sushi rice. よろしくお願いします。

noname#205789
noname#205789
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

スパイダーロールとは裏巻寿司の一種で、パン粉で揚げたソフトシェルクラブ(蟹)とキュウリ、アボガド等の素材に、スパイシーマヨネーズを加え、内側に海苔を敷いた寿司飯で巻いたものである。

noname#205789
質問者

お礼

さっそく、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の問題です。

ある専門学校の入試問題です。 『次の英語は 日本独特のものを表しています。 日本語で 答えなさい。』 *Deep-fried Seafood and Vegetable 海産物と野菜をよく(濃く?) 炒める(揚げる)……? 最初、魚と野菜だから 煮物だと思ったけど fried だし…。 * Tea on Boiled Rice with Pickle Toppings pickle は 漬物 Boiled Rice は 炊いたご飯でいいですよね? ってことは Teaだから 緑茶でしょうか?! *Hand-shaped Sushi これは 答え『寿司』じゃないのですか…? スミマセン… 分かる方がいたら 教えてください…。

• 和訳できないところがあります。

お寿司の起源についての話なのですが、 In the mid-seventeenth century, a doctor named Matsumoto Yoshiiti, who lived in Yotuya, Edo, hit upon the idea of adding su(Japanese vingegar) to sushi rice. (17世紀の中ごろ、江戸の四谷に住む松本善甫という名の医者が、すしの米に酢(日本のビネガー)を加えることを思いついた。) The resulting sourness was pleasing, and te waiting time before eating the sushi was substantially reduced. (酢を加えたことによる酸味が寿司を美味しくして、すしを食べるまでにかかる時間がかなり減った。) Still, it was not eaten right away. (それでもなお、寿司はすぐには食べられなかった。) この次の文、 In keeping wth the cooking practices of the time, the rice and fish were boxed or rolled up before comsumption. の意味がうまく取れません。 当時の調理法で行くと、米と魚(シャリとネタ)は食べる前に、仕切られるか、くるくると巻かれていた。 くらいに解釈したのですが、自信がありません。 次の文からヒントを探ろうにも、この文で段落が切り替わってしまってできません。 どなたかご教示ください。

• 日本料理の英語表記について

自分で作ってみましたけど自信がありません。手直ししてください。 カツどん Bowl of pork cutlet on rice with sauce うな丼 Bowl of rice and broiled eel OR Bowl of broiled eel on rice with sauce 海老カツどん Bowl of fried shrimp on rice with sauce 豚角煮温泉丼 Brased Pork with egg そぼろ温泉丼? ねぎサーモン丼sashimi salmon leek with vinegar rice bowl ネギトロ丼sashimi tuna fish leek with vinegar rice bowl カレーライスcurry with rice だしまき玉子dasimaki(omelet japanese style) うどん、そば、味噌汁のうち一つお選びくださいchoice udon,soba,miso soup 1、丼モノは”Bowl of のせるもの on rice with sauce”でわかりますか? 2、豚の角煮、温泉玉子、両方ともなんて書いたらいいのかわかりません(泣) 3、肉そぼろですが、そぼろとはどう書くんでしょうか?? 4、だしまきはオムレツでいいと聞いたのですが、大丈夫でしょうか?? 5、”選んでください”ですが、choiceから始まる文でいいでしょうか

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (an hour later ) chef:  Would you like your tea now? Susan: yes,please. Peter: L'll wait a bit - thanks. chef: (to assistant) Hey, one agari over here. Peter: What's"agari"? Susan: That's the sushi bar word for green tea.                                  There are several such words used only at sushi bars.      For example,shari for rice,and murasaki for soy sauce. Peter: I see. What's this black stuff? Susan: It's called nori. It's a kind of seaweed. Peter: It sounds nasty. I think I'll leave it. Susan: You should try it. It's healthy,and it tastes good,too. Peter: Mmmm. You're right. It'ssurprisingly tasty.     But hasn’t it turned the inside of my mouth black? 

• Us?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より Harumi:You guys are teaching me some interresting things about Japanese food. Olivia:Us? We know so little about Japanese food. Harumi:Well, I never knew there was anyrhing like a deep-fried sushi roll with smoked salmon and cream cheese inside, or "musubi" with canned pork. (質問)Us?についてお尋ねします。  日本語では「私が?」と言う場合、「私が」は主格です。どうして目的格が使われているのでしょうか? 日本語にすると「あなたたちは私に日本の食べ物について面白いことを教えてくれるわよね。」、「私たちが?(あなたに・・を教えるですって)と言う感じかと思います。her/him/them/you?等も同じですか?面白い応答だな!と思ったのでお聞きしました。参考ご意見でも結構です。宜しくお願いいたします。以上

• 英文翻訳おねがいします!

Let's take a brief tour of a raw meat-eating region. Welcome to the polar region of Canada's Melville Peninsula. The native peoples used to be called Eskimos. This was a derogatory term given them by native peoples from the south, meaning raw meat eaters. They are the meat of caribou, seals, and walruses raw. "Meat" includes the innards, which are considered the most exquisite parts of the animals. You might remember seeing documentary films of lions going straight for the innards of their victims. Of course, in that frozen part of the world, fruits, vegetables, and grains are unobtainable. The native peoples do not suffer from scurvy, and in fact have glossy faces, thanks to their diet of raw meat. A japanese cultural anthropologist who lived among these northern people learned that because of the bland flavor of raw meat, it is possible to eat a lot of it at each meal as a staple food, in the same way Japanese eat rice. Some parts of the innards are bitter while other parts are sour, so if you chew on them as you eat the raw meat, the meat tastes "seasoned" and you never get tired of it. Horsemeat is called cherry meat or sakura-niku in Japan. It may mean that the color of the meat is as beautiful as that of cherry blossom. But it may also mean that horsemeat is a sort of fake meat, sold by con men to unsuspecting passers-by under an exotic-sounding name. Take your choise as to which is the truth. There are those who love horsemeat for its deliciously light flavor. There are few restaurants that serve authentic tartar steak made from horsemeat. Most people do not realize that horsemeat is "the real thing", and that there is no reason to discriminate against it. Where food is concerned, when all is said and done, likes and dislikes are just a matter of taste.

• 和訳お願いします。。。

和訳お願いします。。。 In my house, we eat in the kitchen, but we have a dining room too (when we have guests). In the kitchen, it's a round table in wood, with a table cloth. I seat between my father and my sister ^-^ We watch TV during the meals too. For midday, we watch news, and the evening we watch movies or other TV programs. Generally, we eat a salad first (cucumber, tomatoes or salad), then the main dish (fish, chicken, and some other things with vegetables, rice or pasta). Then, cheese, yogurt and fruits. Now, you know all about French meals ! :) Yes, I sleep sometimes during classes ! But not a lot, I don't want to be seen by the teachers ^-^. The day I sleep the most is tuesday, because it's the day I have lots of classes. My sister, in University, is very lucky, because she doesn't works on monday, and she has not a lot of classes. University in France is quite relaxing ^-^ By the way, what do you mean by "Do you have the subject studying besides Russian" ?

• 居酒屋の英語のメニューを作っています。

英語のメニューを作っています。 自信がないのでもし間違ってたら正しい表現教えてください よろしくお願いします。 (1)これらのドリンクはショットグラスで提供しています。 These drinksare served in a shot glass (2)濃厚なワタが溢れ出ます。 the rich runny squid liver pour out from inside. (3)下町の飲み方として for Local drinking style (4)カニチャーハンの説明 Pan fried rice with filling crabs ,egg and home made shrimp oil flavor. (5)油がはねないように、酔わせてから油に入れる。 Avoid splashing oil, make them drunk before put them into the oil. (6)マグロの脳天刺し Tuna crown of the head lean sashimi (7)本日の料理はおすすめメニューをご覧ください Today's meal is please look at "today's spacal" (8)この肉は脂肪燃焼と筋肉増強に働く。 The meat works fat burning and mascle building efficiently. (9)かっぱ酎 (千切りきゅうりとチュウハイ) Sho chu high ball with cut cucumber or julienne cucumber. たくさんありますが、どうか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味がよくわかりません。

The observation that “we look at each other, but we do not see each other any more” has perhaps itself achieved the status of “words which we utter but scarcely ever hear.” 「私たちを一部を見れているが、全体を見渡すことはできていない」という見解はおそらく、「口に出すがほとんど聴くことはない言葉」という地位に達したそれ自身を有している。??? <“we look at each other, but we do not see each other any more” の部分は、慣れてしまうこと(familiarity)によって全体が見れなくなってしまうようなことだと思うんですが、そのほかの部分がよくわかりません。ちなみにChomskyの文章です。 お願いします。

• 英文の意味が良く分かりません。

会社の解散手続きに関連した英文なのですが、日本語訳を 詳しく教えて頂けると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。 the Company had in the three months prior to the application for strike off neither: (a)traded or otherwise carried on business, or changed its name; (b)disposed of for value any property or rights which it would have disposed of for value in the normal course of trading or carrying on business; nor (c)engaged in any other activity except for the purpose of making the striking off application, settling its affairs or meeting a statutory requirement;