• 締切済み

英文メールの内容確認をお願い致します。

日本文の内容が伝わるかの内容を確認して頂けますでしょうか。 (内容) 連絡が遅くなり申し訳ございません。 代替品を無償で送ってくれることにとても感謝しています。 今回のダメージの発生原因については、現在A社の担当者が調査をしているところです。進展が有りましたらご連絡します。 ここで、我々の商品に対する受入れ基準についてご連絡します。 添付の写真を参照ください。 我々は箱自体も商品として扱っています。そのため、箱に穴や傷また他のラベルがあるだけでもその商品の販売をしていません。 申し訳ないのですが、問題の無い中の紙だけでの販売をしてないのが現状です。 今後は、出荷前に穴や傷そしてラベルが無いかなどのチェックをしていただき、品質の判断が難しい時は、我々にその商品の写真を送って下さい。 担当者が判断し、折り返しご連絡致します。 そうすればトラブルは減少すると思います。 I am sorry for the delay in my response. We are very grateful to provide the paper to us free of charge. In addition, now, the A Inc. person in charge is just going to investigate the cause of generating of this damage. I will contact you, if there is progress. Here, I will contact you about the acceptance standard over our product. Please refer to an attached photograph. We are treating the box itself as product. Therefore, that a box has a hole, a crack, and other labels has not sold the product. Although I am sorry, the present condition is not sold sale only in the paper of satisfactory inside. From now on, please have you check for a hole, a crack, and a label before shipment, and when judgment of quality is difficult, send the photograph of the product to us. A person in charge will judge and contact you by return. Then, I think that a trouble decreases.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

貴方の英文には少し変なところを見受けますので以下を参考にしてください。なお『担当者』は英文では不要と思います。もしそれに代わる言葉を言いたいのであれば具体的に担当者の名前なり、担当部課の名称なりを云うのが普通です。 連絡が遅くなり申し訳ございません。 I am sorry for late response. 代替品を無償で送ってくれることにとても感謝しています。 First, we thank you very much for sending the replacement free of charge. 今回のダメージの発生原因については、現在A社の担当者が調査をしているところです。進展が有りましたらご連絡します。 As for the cause of the damage this time, Company A is currently looking into it. We’ll let you know if we know more about it. ここで、我々の商品に対する受入れ基準についてご連絡します。 添付の写真を参照ください。 Now, we’d like to explain about our criteria for receiving our products. Please see the photo attached. 我々は箱自体も商品として扱っています。そのため、箱に穴や傷また他のラベルがあるだけでもその商品の販売をしていません。 申し訳ないのですが、問題の無い中の紙だけでの販売をしてないのが現状です。 We treat the box as a part of our product. Therefore, we don’t sell the product if the box is broken, damaged or labelled by others. Please understand that it is our present policy not to sell the paper inside without the box. 今後は、出荷前に穴や傷そしてラベルが無いかなどのチェックをしていただき、品質の判断が難しい時は、我々にその商品の写真を送って下さい。 担当者が判断し、折り返しご連絡致します。 そうすればトラブルは減少すると思います。 From now onward, please check for any hole, damage, label, etc before sending. If it is difficult for you to determine, please take some photos of the product and send them to us. We will check the photos and let you know what to do. In this way, we believe we can reduce similar problems in future.

回答No.1

I am sorry for late reply. We are very grad to know you shall provide the substitution to us, with free of charge. A person in charge (at A INC) is now under checking the details of this damage. Sure to be posted further progress. Meantime please allow us to explain our acceptance standarof our product. (Quality Controll) Please refer to an attached photograph. We consider the package box is also the part of our product. Therefore, in case the package boxes has damages, such as hole, crack or irregular label, they cannot be sold. At this case, please understand even through the inside paper condition were satisfactory, it cannot be sold as outer package condition were not. So, from now on, please unfail to check outer damages (i.e.holes, cracks, or irregular labels) before shipment, and in case its judgment were difficult, please unfail to send the photograph of the product to us. A person in charge (at quality control) shall reply to you in return. I think the protocol shall decrease this kind of trouble. 本件は品質管理(Quality Control)関係の依頼文になると思います。 代替え品: substitution, (検査)手順: Protocol

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈について

(1)If you are sent abroad at an early age ,you will, by coming into contact with foreign peoples and their customs and manners ,obtain a broader view of life which will ... という英文で 挿入,you will,はどのように解釈すれば良いでしょうか? (2)It gives you the sense of solitude in the midst of a crowd ,which is one of the ... 非制限用法らしいwhichの先行詞はthe sense以下で正しいでしょうか? また (3)... a succession of small events , each of which ... ではeach of whichが非制限用法になりえるでしょうか? (4)The school is a wonderful place in which to receive training in citizenship. という英文では in which が関係詞だと思ったのですが、to receive training ... では主語述語関係が分からなくin which to らへんの解釈がわかりません。 以上の四つの英文が分かりません。 非常に長くなってしまいましたのでひとつづつでも良いので回答をお願いします。

• 英文のチェックをお願いします。

英文のチェックをお願いします。 日本には28日に帰ると思います。しかし、Tomからメールが来て仕事がゲットでき、ビザがとれたらツアーが始まるまでの間、すぐロンドンに帰ってきて練習したいです。5月の後半に連絡をとってみてといわれたのでいつメールしようかそわそわしています。なぜなら早くにツアーに入れるか入れないかだけでも知りたいからです。 I will go back Japan in 28th, but if I get a e-mail from Tom and get a job and VISA, I will come back here sooner and do the practice. Mimi said I can contact to Tom in end of this month, you know, so I have very fidgets when I will contact to him, so... I just know I can join the show or not, you know.

• 英文が間違っていないか確認をお願いします。

海外のネットショッピングを利用して、お店からメールが来たので、返事を送ったのですが、間違っていないか確認をお願いします。 お店から来たメールは以下になります。 ------------------------------------------------------------------- A package was shipped on 12/23/2008 via U.S. Postal Service First-Class International to the following address: 名前 住所1 住所2 JAPAN NOTE: I was not able to include Optimal Immunity, Emergency stock, and Clear Light. You prepaid these in PayPal, and shipping was not prepaid. Shipping came to $19.40. I can send a bill for the shipping, or I can refund the amount prepaid for the three items not sent. I expect to have all three in a couple of weeks and can send them with no additional postage charge. Please tell me what you want me to do about the shipping bill and prepaid items. Thank you for your business! We hope to be of further service to you. *********************************************************************** NOTE: This e-mail was generated by Endicia Internet Postage (www.Endicia.com) at the sender's request. DO NOT CONTACT Endicia if you have any questions about the shipment or the package delivery. Please contact the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service if you have questions about the package delivery. ------------------------------------------------------------------- お店のメールの内容は下記の内容だと思いますが、間違いないですか? 「本日、住所宛に商品を発送させていただきました。ですが、3個の商品の在庫がありませんでした。三週間後、追加送料なしで発送させていただきますか?それとも3個の商品をキャンセルしますか?どうしたらよいか御連絡ください。質問はCONTACT Endicia ではなく、お店のほうか、the U.S. Postal Service にお願いします。」 次にお店への返信ですが、残り3個の商品も欲しかったので以下のメールを送りました。 これで、お店のほうに、自分の意思は通じているでしょうか? ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello HealingWaters, I am 名前 and my order ID : 番号. Thank you for your quick response and sending the items so soon. ( 迅速な対応と発送をありがとうございます。) Please send a bill for the shipping and do not refund the amount prepaid for the three items not sent. (送料の請求を送ってください、それから3個の商品の返金はしないで下さい。) I wait all three in a couple of weeks and look forward to arrival of them. (私は3個の商品全てを数週間待ちます、そして、それらの到着を楽しみにしています。) Thank you! ------------------------------------------------------------------- また、海外のネットショップを利用されたことがある方が読まれましたら、もう1つ質問があるのですが、商品の代金はペイパルで支払いしたのですが、送料もペイパルになるのでしょうか? 送料の支払いもペイパルだと便利なのですが、送料の請求を送るという文章があったので、請求書が日本まで送られてくるのか、どうなのかと思ったので質問しました。 それでは宜しくお願いします。

• 英文メールの内容を教えて下さい!

注文した商品が届かず、相手(海外のネットショップオーナー)に その旨をメールしました。 下記が相手とのやりとりになります。 新たに商品を再発送してくれると思い、待っていたのですが、 2ヵ月待っても届かず、困っています。 私は英文内容を勘違いしているのでしょうか? 何か私の返事が必要だったのでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、どうかお教え下さい! よろしくお願い致します。 ---------------------------------------- 相手:You have not received these yet? You should have received them within 3 weeks or so. I am so sorry and I am glad you brought this to my attention. I will reship them to you and contact the post office about this package that never arrived. 私:Thank you for your reply. I am glad to know that you could send the item again. If it's possible, I'd prefer to have it sent by USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know if there's any extra cost for the shipping. Thanks again. 相手:It will not cost anything extra for it to be reshipped with priority mail. I will take care of it Monday and get the new one on it's way to you. Thank you. 私: I appreciate your kind response. I look forward to receiving the items. Thank you and best regards. 相手:Any time, I am happy to have this chance to take care of this. ----------------------------------------

• メールの内容がわからないので、翻訳をお願いします。

メールの内容がわからないので、翻訳をお願いします。 状況の説明ですが、海外のオークションで商品に不備があり、EMSで返送しましたが、金額を間違えて書いてしまい、金額についてのクレームだということはわかるのですが、あとは意味不明です。翻訳をお願いします。 それから、相手への回答について、おわかりの方は、英文と日本語の解説つきで、お願いします。 メールすればするほど、怒ってるみたいなので、どうしたらいいかわけわかりません・・・。 > You did not write in custom paper that it was a return merchandise, custom bill me for $36.66. You included invoice as if I am the buyer, why did you do that ? the parcel is hold by custom because of $36.66 charges. > > I do not understand why did you do this, you wanted a full refund but you made the parcel go back to you ? and you ask me to believe you that item is broken ? that's absurb. You failed to provide a picture of broken item and I have not see which part that broken because the custom still hold the parcel. > > If you claimed that the item is broken then why you wrote such high value ?. You are dishonest and you appraised value of boken item for $198 ! > > If I received a broken item, post office will not reimburse to me and I will never lie for anyone, I'm not live to lie. The parcel is a returned merchandise and that is what you supposed to declare! > > You wrote in email that I did not answer your question ? that because you lodged claim to paypal. I will pursue this matter until I get the item back in my hands & I will provide paypal everything they needed to reopen the case again. > > Yes I need the broken item as a proof of your claim. > > Meg > 下記は自分の返答メールです。 受取拒否してください。再度商品を送りますと書いてあります。 Dear Sir/Madam, Hello andaratreasures, I am hme34365. I'm sorry to trouble you. But Your English is very hard,I understand your mail slight. Because this answer is makeshift,I will ask a nice speaker of English. Sorry,about the invoice,but I had only to obey the staff of the post office. I don't know to write the invoice. If you don't pay the fee,you may have only to refuse the item,but to return, resend. Please say the post office,you don't receive the item,You refuse the item,return the item to the sender. If you do like that,the retrun shipping will be free. You may as well say the post office that the item bears no relation to you,return the item to the sender. the item will be return the sender without charge. The item will be return me,and I will resend the item by the method which I contacted. But did you have already received the item? Perhaps,If you return the item,the customs & the post office may return the fee. But any other The method of settlement may be discovered,if you ask the customs & the post office. Then, the task is return,if you return the item,you ask the customs about retrun the item. Then,I had not found The method of settlement,becuase I just have you ask to refuse the item. Regards,

• 英文メールへの返答がわかりません。先方のメールの翻訳もお願いします。

前回、質問して回答してもらって、メールに返答が届いたのですが、やはり意味が少しだけしかわかりません。 自分の対応もよくないと批判されてしまい、英文に自信もなくなったので、回答のメールの英文もよろしくお願いします。 前回の質問は下記のリンクです。 ​http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5008327.html​ The custom told me since it did not declare as a return merchandise so it subject to custom charges. If you put the description as a broken return item then custom would never charge a cent. Custom told me that there is invoice inside the parcel so that means that I bought it from you with value declared $198, custom did not do wrong since it was no information if its a return merchandise. I don't mind pay the tariff as long as the value is correct. $198 value on item is not correct & you made it up. I went to custom office back & forth few times, they will not release the shipment until I pay the charges. If the parcel ever ship back to you, please declare as a return broken item, value of broken item should be in $5. There will be no custom charges if declare in low value. Make sure you write the description as instructed above. 自信がないのですが、下記が自分の返答です。 I'm sorry to trouble you. As the item is kept at the post office until two week,you refuse to receive and ask the post office to send back the item. The staff of post office said,if you refuse to receive,you don't have to pay the shippng and the tariff. Please make contact the post office about it. I any number of times ask you to do it,but you didn't. Please do it in a hurry,or the item will be dumped trash. Please do it in a hurry,or I can't do anything. If you refuse or ignore request,I will not deal your complaint any longer,I don't deal your complaint. Then,if the item is dumped trash,though you will not have to pay the tariff,but I will be unable to resend the item,I will be unable to deal your complaint. The item is tariffed,when it is imported and exported. Becuase,you refuse to receive,you don't have to pay the tariff. If you refuse to receive,the item will be return and I can resend the item by the method which is imposed the tariff.The tariff is you mean charge. Regards,

• 英文の訳をお願い致します。

海外の個人ネットショップで商品を注文し、ペイパルで支払いをしましたが、発送予定日を過ぎても商品が発送されていないので出店者に問合せました。そして以下のような返答が返ってきました。何となくは解ったのですが、「I will contact~」からの下りがどういうことなのか、いまいち分かりません。 訳を教えて頂ければ幸いです。 Hello hun. I'm not sure why I'm not getting my notifications but I thank you for your purchase! The (商品名) will be shipped tomorrow morning I will contact you with shipping receipt photos and tracking numbers but keep in mind tracking only works while in the u.s unfortunately Hope you have an a wonderful day thank you again!

• 長い英語の翻訳を御願いします。2つの英文の内容は別なので宜しく御願いします。

長い英語の翻訳を御願いします。2つの英文の内容は別なので宜しく御願いします。 Honestly, I'm really surprised with your response. What a unpleasant answer! Anyway, if you insist, I'll complete the transaction, however, just let you know that I will return it since that it was not my choice to place the bid on the auction. I think this should be the way you prefer to end this transaction. And let me remind you that I live in France currently and they will verify the package sending from overseas and if you're sending some fake items, you may receive a charge of violating international intellectual property law and may receive a huge amount of penalty. So it would be better that you make sure the product you were selling me (actually it wasn't me!) is an authentic Vuitton product. If you're confident that there is no problem with your merchandise then send me the invoice. aixtlwp。 HI MY DEAR SORRY FOR AL THIS SHIVER...EBAYS TELL ME TE ONLY WAY TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUN IS LEAVE A POSITIVE FEED ON THE ITEM WHO HAVE CLAIM PLEASE SEARCH FOR ME THIS ITEM IN YOUR OLD AUCTIN AND LEAVE ME A POSITIVE FEEDBACK TANKS TRUST IN YOU MY BAST WISHES TANKS。 esnaman

• この英文の和訳をお願いします

私の元に英語で書かれたメールが送られていました どうが和訳をお願いいたします Dear Beneficiary On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Reinhard Hermann, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that Late Engr. R. Hermann made you a Beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10,500.000.00 USD) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous Friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. R. Hermann until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers. He had a very good heart and was a philanthropist. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. I.e. UNO, WHO, & UNESCO. Late Engr. R. Hermann died on the 13th day of December, 2009. At the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in your society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hoping, Endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address below

• 英文メール教えてください(海外通販)

頑張ってはみてるんですが、自分が訳したものが合ってるか 疑問に思っているので教えてください。 カナダからスポーツ用品を購入し、クレジットカードで支払いしましたが ここは送料の同意がないとクレジットカードに請求が行きません。 その送料の見積もりがきました。 ---------------- Thank you for your order of: ***商品名*** Canada Post has quoted us the shipping costs to Japan, and those costs will be $76.72 CAD (this is Canada Post's actual cost). If you could please contact me via e-mail to let me know: (1) if you would like to proceed with the order; (YES OR NO is fine) (2) if you agree to the shipping cost, please respond to this e-mail in the affirmative so we know we have your permission. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AS WE DO NOT NEED IT. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours of this e-mail, we will cancel your order and allow your preauthorization to expire. ----------- 「送料は$76.72 CAD 、メールで注文を続けるか連絡ください。 オーダーを続けるかどうか、この送料で同意しますか? 48時間以内に連絡ください。 クレジットカードの事はメールしないでください。」 大体は上記の内容で合ってますか?このメールに対して Thank you for your email. I'm interested in buying this product and agree to the $76.72 shipping charge. Please send this order. という内容のメールを送りましたが大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。