はじめてアメリカへ行く人の不安とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • はじめてアメリカへ行く人が、自分の英語で分かってもらえるかと不安になる理由について説明します。
  • アメリカへ初めて訪れる人が、自分の英語のレベルに不安を抱く理由とは何でしょうか。
  • アメリカへ初めて行く人が抱く不安の一つに、自分の英語の理解度が不十分だと感じることがあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いします。

はじめてアメリカへ行く人が、はたして自分の英語で分かってもらえるかと不安になるのは当然のことだ。 (1)It is natural to worry whether people in the U.S would understand your English or not when you visit there for the first time. (2)It's natural for peopke who visit America for the first time that they worry if their English would be enough to make understand.

noname#182004
noname#182004
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(1)It is natural for you to worry whether people in the U.S. would understand your English or not when you visit there for the first time. (2)It's natural for people who visit America for the first time that they worry if their English would be enough to make themselves understood. とされるとよいでしょう。

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

なおすというより、ばっさり書き換えですね It is natural for those who visit America for the  first time to worrry if they can make themselves understood in English.

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問題文はImagine yourself ten years from now. Describe your life at that time,and the steps you will take to get there.という内容です。 After ten years from now,I will be an English teacher. To become an English teacher, there are three steps. First, I enter a university. I will study English hard there. Second, I go to theU.S. to study English. I would like to learn English expressions and American culture. At the same time, I want to make friends with there. I will have a good time with new friends. In addition to that, I would like to visit traditional placeses in theU.S. these experiences let me grow up to teach skills. Third, I get the teacher's license. Through these steps, I will be an English teacher. 文法的な誤りや内容構成など添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削をお願いします。

1.私は老眼になっているが、それでも文字を最大化しているので容易に読むことができる。 I am farsightedness due to old ages. But as I set the letter size largest, I can read letters easily. 上記の文を添削依頼した所、ご指摘の一つに、以下の事がありました。 指摘: due to old ages は不要と思われる。 老眼と遠視を区別する意味で、”due to old ages”をつけた方が良いかな?と思ったのですが、意味を成しませんか? 2.この辞書のお陰で、15年ぶりに英語の勉強をまた始めることができた。 Thanks to this dictionary, I can restart English study for the first time in about 15 years. 上記の文を添削依頼した所、以下の様に添削して頂きました。 Thanks to this dictionary, I could/managed to restart studying English for the first time in about 15 years. “restart English study”と”restart studying English”は、どう違うのでしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

前回に引き続き、英作文の添削をお願い致します 文法や段落構成の仕方など、なんでもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです 構成を3段落以上にすること 150字以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること テーマ:医学部6年間の学生生活における期待と不安について書きなさい It is expected that medical students are required for acquiring all kinds of knowledge about human and establishing the faithful relationships with other students, teachers, and patients during the school day at medical college. Considering about this, I am looking forward to acquiring various kinds of knowledge about human. If I got to know first-aid, I would be able to help people around me at emergency. I think this is the first step for becoming a doctor. In addition, making best friends is my dream. Years ago, a doctor did all cures for a patient by himself or herself. However, these days team work is needed and it is not over mentioned whether a patient can recover from illness is up to doctor’s team work. On the other hand, I worry about that I can keep up with the speeds of lessons at college. High leveled subjects need not only memorizing, but also understanding. I also think just memorizing for exams dose not make sense at practice. Needless to say, I should study hard at college, when I cannot understand something, it is important to ask other students or teachers. It is not just because I get to understand the subject, but this lead to make good relationships with them. (210words)

• 英検準1級 英作文の添削をお願いします。

1 学校の教室でインターネットを使うことは生徒にとって有益か? 2 映画の違法ダウンロードは厳しく罰せられるべきか? 3 老後も働く人が増えている理由は何か? 1 In my opinion, using the internet in school classrooms is beneficial.They can get information easily thanks to Internet and using the internet allows them to search quickly. 2 Regarding your second question, it's unnecessary to punish. Although many people don't have enough time to go to the movie , illegally download movies allow them to watch in their home. 3 I think more people are working after retirement age these days due to the recent poor economic conditions in Japan. It's become necessary for them to work in order to life 文法面や接続詞、前置詞逃げる使い方などアドバイスを宜しくお願いします。

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

物語の伝えかたは様々ある。漫画と小説の違いは、漫画はあらかじめ場面が描写されているが、小説は自分で自由に場面を想像する事ができる。 共通点は早く読むじっくり読むのはその人次第で、途中で読むのを中断してもよいことだ。あまり時間がないという人は2~3時間で映画を観るという人もいる。 There are different ways to tell stories. The difference between cartoons and novels is that in a cartoon scenes are presented as given to readers, while a novel allows readers freedom of imagining where and how the story unfolds. What they have in common is that it's up to the reader whether to read fast or slow, and that stopping reading is also an option. People with not much time on their hands may opt for movies. Most last no longer than two to three hours.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(後半) On the other hand, there are a lot of online English schools which offer low price lessons to us using Skype. Their prices are lower than even 200 yen per lesson when we choose affordable packages. In terms of opportunities of speaking, it is of great help for improvement to make use of them. If you want to learn English conversation, first I recommend you have lessons of such online schools. Then if you study by yourself simultaneously to help your conversation become better, I can assure you that your English conversation will be getting much better. 後半はなんとなくyouで通しましたが、よくわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削です 誤字訂正箇所や採点を100点基準でお願いします。 ちなみに仮定法をつかっているのは指定条件下にあるので気にしないで下さい…m(__)m If I became a worker , I woul d live in my home by myself, because to live with only myself is a variety of merits. Of course, with my family I can save a lot of money : in fact It costs a lo t of money to live by myself . However,with by myself I would be free to use the time for myself such as shopping ,reading .,relaxing...and so on. I would also can independent of my family and grow as human . For example, I would try to make some food and manage to get earnings . On the other hand, I would freely can't use the time if I lived with my family, because my parents worry about me when I be in out till being late at night. Therefore, I suggest that I choose to live with only myself. この質問を補足する

• 英作文

こんばんは。 英語で文章を書く練習をしているのですが、自分では間違いが分からないので、添削をお願いします。 文法などの誤りがあれば、ご指摘願います。 また、こう書けばもっとよい、などもあれば嬉しく思います。 1 妻が何を着て行くか決めるのに時間がかかったので、家を出るのが少し遅くなった。→It took long time for my wife to decide what to wear ,so we were late leaving our house. 2 大きいものも小さいものも、すべてのものは、小さすぎて見ることができない原子からできている。→Whether big or small, everything consists of atoms at which we can't look too small. 3 海外留学を志すものは、まず自国でよい教育を受け、自国の文化と伝統を身に付けることが必要である。→First,those who will study abroad are good educated in their country,and they should understand their culture and tradition. 4 先生に、その翻訳を私の息子が母親の助けなしでやったということを納得させるのは、不可能でした。→It was impossible that I convinced the teacher that my son did the translation without his mother's help. 5 日本の代表的な古典建築を見たいなら、寺院を訪れるのが最もよいでしょう。→It is visiting temples that the best way for you to look at Japanese typical architectures.