• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

A modern revolutionary group heads for the television station, not the factory. It concentrates its energy on infiltrating and changing the image system.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

現代の革命的集団は工場ではなくテレビ局へと向かう。そして自らのエネルギーを浸透させることに専念し、イメージ機構を改変する。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 That is not a problem at all. We do not need the $40 payment for the trouble. It is no trouble at all. Also, we have a 10% restock fee on the items to get our fees and such back. Just go ahead and send it to the Ballwin MO address on your invoice, and please let us know the tracking number on the return. As soon as we have that tracking number, we will get you refunded. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Just wanted to say thank you to the state of Tennessee for finally changing your liquor laws. I can now buy wine on a Sunday. Jesus would’ve wanted me to have it that way

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We need to do it that way and get out there on the road and get out there with some excitement and not just turn our legacy into what Journey or Foreigner is. That's not what we're about. That's not why we got into this. That's not at all what I'm about.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

He added: "I think at this point Scott just got fired from STONE TEMPLE PILOTS and I think he's trying to pull off that trick of trying to get something else going on, and we're not buying it. The door's shut on this side and it's probably shut on that side too, so he's on his own. And he deserves it, too." ※ 『Scott』は人物名、『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it began — like many U2 tracks — with a guitar riff the Edge came up with at home. In speaking about these initial steps, the Edge noted he sketches songs on GarageBand and works with drum loops Larry Mullen Jr. recorded for the demo process. "My job is to find a way to inspire Adam and Larry and Bono, so I don't often care to finish out a piece fully," the Edge said. "I just want to get something down that I think is a great starting point and then I know that whatever I come up with, they'll come up with something better. So I just need to get it going where its identity is clear and it's got some kind of vitality and point of view that's interesting."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Basically it was the same thing all over again. In this situation it's like, I don't know what the terms of your own personal contract was, but I was unlawfully fired. We had specific rules in our contract on how it has to be done, and it wasn't followed.” On the problems in STP last year: “There were financial things we were dealing with, and I also felt on a creative level that we needed to take a break. I felt like we were playing the same set over and over and over. We were supposed to do a big big release of the box set for the 20th anniversary of Core and go on tour in the summer of 2012 and play Core in its entirety which is an idea we got from a couple other bands, namely Weezer. It was hugely successful, and for us to do that with Core, the offers we were getting were amazing, and they didn't want to do it. There was a lot of promotion that would have had to take place. So that didn't happen, so we ended up playing the greatest hits set, which was basically the same version of the set we had been playing since 2008 when we got back together.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Nirvana has announced that they will release a 20th anniversary reissue of their 1993 album ‘In Utero’ this September. This announcement came as no surprise to Nirvana fans, as the band released similar anniversary reissues for Bleach in 2009 and Nevermind in 2011. Although Nirvana has not revealed any specifics about the ‘In Utero’ reissue, fans can look at the reissues for Bleach and Nevermind for hints. It is possible that the reissue will include live recordings, b-sides, demos, and more. It is also likely that Nirvana will release a remastered video of their concerts, possibly 1993's MTV Live & Loud, and will release this video on DVD and Blu-Ray as well as include it with certain editions of the ‘In Utero’ reissue.

• 翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳をお願い致します。

お手数をお掛けいたしますが、翻訳の程宜しくお願い致します。 I can't tell you if all the CDs you listed are in a Jewel Case. Not all are on stock so I can't check it and sometimes we are not getting the info if its a Jewel Case version, so we can just see the Version if we already got it.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington discussed joining STP on his Twitter page last night: Just played the first show with STP! It was fucking AMAZING! FYI, I will never leave Linkin Park. We are currently working on a new record and its awesome! For those wondering about STP's history with Chester Bennington, on the 2001 Family Values Tour Bennington joined the band to perform on select songs. Bennington has often cited STP as one of his favorite bands and Scott Weiland as one of his main influences vocally.