• 締切済み

英語 問題

英語 問題 お願いします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください! 1.Her parents didn't () her to go to America. (1)admit (2)allow (3)forgive (4)let 2.I asked her () a letter on her way to school. (1)mailing (2)mailed (3)mails (4)to mail 3.The salesman persuaded () the expensive automobile. (1)me buying (2)me to buy (3)buying me (4)to buy me 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください! 4.In spite of many difficulties, (efforts/ to complete/ enabled/ our/ us)the job. 5.彼が約束を破ったのはなぜだと思いますか。〈1語不要〉 (why/ caused/ think/ him/ what/ do/ you/ to)break his promise? 以上の5問です! よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

1.(1) 2.(1) 3.(2) 4.our efforts enabled us to complete 5.Why do you think what caused to 

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1.Her parents didn't (allow) her to go to America. (1)admit (2)allow (3)forgive (4)let 2.I asked her (to mail) a letter on her way to school. (1)mailing (2)mailed (3)mails (4)to mail 3.The salesman persuaded (me to buy) the expensive automobile. (1)me buying (2)me to buy (3)buying me (4)to buy me 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください! 4.In spite of many difficulties, our efforts enabled us to complete the job. 5.彼が約束を破ったのはなぜだと思いますか。 What do you think caused him to break his promise?

関連するQ&A

• 英文法の問題です。

よろしくお願い致します。文法の問題です。 問題 The doorman did not () me to enter the theater. 選択肢 1, admit, 2, forgive, 3 let, 4 permit です。答えは4のpermitなのですが、admitでもよくありませんか。 解説がまたよくわからないのですが、 1,admitは「・・・を(事実であると)認める」は「許す」の意味もあるが、「入る許可を与える」という意味であって、通例、admit A to Bの形でAがBに入るのを許す」の意味を表す。 とありますが、この解説だと、結局admitでもいいということになりませんか? 私が劇場の中に入るのを許す、で、ちょうどadmit A toBに合うと思うのですが。。。 基本的なところだとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• 大学入試の文法問題で・・・

次の空欄補充問題で、 The doorman did not (?) me to enter the theater. (1)admit (2)forgive (3)let (4)permit (津田塾) 答えは(4)となっているのですが、 (1)と(4)の両方とも正解のような気がします。 どうして(1)はだめなのでしょうか。教えてください。

• 英語 問題 7問あります!

余裕のあるかたおねがいします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください。 1. Diana is () runner in her class, but her brother runs much faster. (1)faster (2)fastest (3)the fastest (4)the most fast 2. Last year's extraordinarily hot summer was () in twenty years. (1)by far the worst (2)no less than worse (3)worse than (4)the most worst 3.She is the most attractive woman I () met. (1)have had (2)never have (3)have never (4)have ever 4.Arizona has () Native American population in the United States. (1)third largest(2)the third largest (3)a third of largest (4)the largest third 誤った箇所を指摘し、正しい形に直してください。 5.This (1)(has to be) the (2)(most worst) typhoon I have (3)(have ever) experiened (4)(in) this country. 6.Helen keller, (1)(the) famous blind and deaf American author and educator, (2)(is regarded) (3)(by many) as one of the most remarkable (4)(woman) in history. 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください。 7.私はプールで泳ぐよりも自宅で運動するほうが好きです。 I (at/ exercising/ home/ in/ pool/ prefer/ swimming/ the/ to) 以上です! おねがいします!

• 英語の問題で分からないのがあるので教えてください。

次の英文を日本語に訳してください。 ・Be it Japanese patients or foreign ones, few are capable of communicating fully with a doctor. ・The last thing Pang wanted to do was to explain her problem in Japanese, which was not her native language. ・Japanese hospitals sometimes fall short of Japanese patients` needs as well as those of foreigners, but there is room for them to improve as they are making efforts to be more helpful to all patients. 次のかっこの中でを間違えがあるので、それを指摘したうえで、正しい形に直してください。 ・Please explain (me) (why) you (failed) (to come) yesterday. ・I found there were some pages (missing) from the book which I (had lent) from the library (nearby) (the other day). ・Bob spent (a lot) (more) time (to study) English than (history). ・A friend of mine (from) high school (became) to known a (talented) actor (on) board the ship. 次の日本語の意味になるように、( )内の語句を並べかえてください。 ・彼女は高所恐怖症なので、空の旅は楽しめなかった。 Her (enjoying/ fear / from / heights / her / of / prevented ) the flight.

• メール

僕とちょっとメールしてもらえませんか? はcould you e-mail meじゃないですよね? いろいろ話したいという意味だったら could you talk to me by e-mails? とかでいいですよね?

• 英語の問題についてです

一部自分で解いてみたものの、英語が苦手でさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか分かる方、宜しくお願い致します>< *日本文から英文に* 彼らはジョンにチームのキャプテンになってほしいと思っている They want John to have captain of their team. 私の両親は私にテレビゲームをさせてくれない My parents don't let me play video games. 私の兄に宿題を手伝ってもらった I had my brother help me eith my homework. 彼らは彼女が歌うのを聞いたことがなかった They have never heard her sing. 何を読んだらよいか教えてください Please tell me what to read 私はあなたに以前会ったことがあるようだ I seem to have met you before *2文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()に語を入れる* The box is so heavy that no one can lift it. →The bos is ( ) ( ) ( ) lift. She was kind that she helped me with the work. →She was ( kind ) ( of ) (to ) help me with the work. *[]内の適当な疑問詞を用いて、対話文を完成しなさい* Tell me when to see her. - See her on Friday. Tell me how to take.- Take this one. Tell me what to add some.- Add some eggs. Tell me whici to go there.- Go there by train. [what/when/how/which] *()内の語を適当な形にして入れなさい* 彼らはその仕事を終えてしまったようだ(finish) They appear to have finished the work. その計画はうまくいっているようだ(work) The plan seems__________. 宜しくお願い致します・・・!

• 【至急!】英文 並び替え 力を貸して下さい!

解答がなくて困っています 語句整序の問題です 合ってますか? ()以外のところが、並び替える所です 間違ってたら、直して回答頂けると嬉しいです よろしくお願いします (1)ご注文の品物は何時にお持ちしましょうか。 (What)time would you like me to bring (your order?) (2)マネージャーが部屋の点検をする前に、部屋の掃除をしなければなりません (The rooms)they are need to be cleaned before checked (by the manager.) (3)私たちのアパートから歩いていける距離にかなりたくさんのお店があります (There)are a number of shops within distance walking (of our apartment.) (4)彼女は友人に説得されて、試験を受けることを決心しました。 Persuaded by her friend,she made up her mind (to take the examimation.) どれか一つだけでも構いません よろしくお願いします

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. 彼は学生時代、勉強をおろそかにしたことを後悔している。 He (of/neglected/in/having/repents/studies/his) his school days. 2. 彼女の説明が説得力のあるものだったので、われわれとしては彼女を信じるしかなかった。 Her explanation (believe/but/convincing/could/not/so/that/was/we) her. 3. 以前は畑だったところに、家が次々と建てられている。 Houses (on/be/being/built/are/used/to/what/) fields. 4. 彼女の誕生日のお祝いは土曜日に催される予定だった。 Her (be/birthday/to/Saturday/held/on/celebration/was). 5. He (have/the/cannot/of/been/facts/ignorant). 6. Why should (an/given/he/him/obey/order) by a perfect stranger? 7. They are very kind to me. They (their/as/I/own/me/son/if/were/treat).

• 英語の問題

1:He always had to(look to) her parents for financial assistance. (1)take care (2)disregard (3)rely on (4)bring back 2:In fact, early biographers did not hesitate to (make up) an admirable story or two about their heroes. (1)compensate (2)invent (3)imagine (4)cover 3:I am determined not to be (taken in) by this kind of story. (1)affected (2)understood (3)deceived (4)surprised 4:We'll have to (postpone) our departure for a month. (1)bring up (2)call up (3)get over (4)put off 5:She (picked out) a scarf to wear with the dress. (1)chose (2)lost (3)borrowed (4)bought ()の中の語句と最も近い意味の語句 解答と和訳をお願いします