• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

im the highest bidder but just realised after looking more closely that you do not post to GB. what do i do now!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

私が最高額で落札したんだ。でも、細かく見て気づいたんだが、あんたはイギリスには落札した品物を送らないということだね。私はどうすればいいんだ? 以上、いかがでしょうか?

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

俺は最高額入札者だってのに、アンタは英国には落札させないみたいだな。 どうしたらいいっていうのかね!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Paradoxically, it is the first factor - marring someone you do not love yet (but are attracted to ) that leads to the second one. In arranged marriages, the wedding is seen not as the concluding point, but only the beginning of a relationship that is marked more by hope than by expectation. Where couples in a "romantic" marriage might find the reality of everyday life a comedown after the excitement of the courtship period, the courtship dance in arranged marriages begins only after the wedding ceremony. As many South Asians with experience in this matter will enthusiastically tell you, this leads to the couple falling in love.    Are all arranged marriages successful? No more than all romantic marriages are. But, ultimately, what makes a marriage work is not how it began but what makes a marriage work is not how it began but what you do with it. Mutual respect, realistic expectations and a willingness to compromise may, in the long run, be more important than all the undying promises made in moments of passion. Marriage is a long race; it is learning the other's gait as you go. What matters is whether you are able to find a common rhythm.

• 和訳・文法的な説明をおねがいいたします。

A television studio took a poll of married couples one year after the wedding: "What would you do differently if you could be married again knowing what you know now?"” についてですが、 differently if がうまく訳せません。 それと、knowing what you know now が分詞構文になってるのですが 訳せないのですが、わかる方がおりましたら、回答いただけると嬉しいです

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の文章の和訳お願いします。 自分なりに訳はしてあるので、 疑問に思ったところは追記させて頂くかもしれません。 ---------------- Shy people don't enjoy being with others. They feel bery unconfortable in any situation where others will notice or pay attention to them. Some claim that shyness allows them to manage more information, to look at things more closely, and to listen more completely. But most people would agree about what beign shy puts people at a disadvantage.

• 和訳お願いします。

“The post brought me nothing but bills (though I must say that I never do get anything else; my family are not the kind that write).

• 和訳、御願いいたします

たびたびお世話になります。告白したらこんな回答が来ました。 なんとなくは、解りますが正確な和訳を御願いいたします。 somethimes,being friends is more better than being lover. Don't you notice that being friend is more free to talk to each other but not lover. I'm looking for a true heterosexual friend for a long long time. I thought your difference. But It's the opposite. you make me feel disappoint on that.

• 英文和訳をお願いします

Now, using even the simplest of personal computers, PCs, it takes five minutes, so you use all the methods. And one thing you never do-you do not write out what we expect when we spend this amount of money on building a new plant, on building a new service organization or work on a new product or service. What do we expect? You do not build in the feedback three years later or five years later, to see what you do; the result is that you do not know what you are good at, and you work on the things you are not good at rather than use your strengths

• 和訳をお願いします!

you don't give your self much credit But to put it in perspective you do know more than i do I would love to work with you on ideas for the character we have started a prologue you can check it out in the group messages. looking forward to working with you.

• 英訳、和訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。 ・前回は返信遅れて本当ごめんね。 ・私は日本での生活しか知らないから海外での生活がどんなものか知りたい。 和訳お願いします。 ・times are hard here food and gas are way over priced and no one has money ・ Lets see what do i look for when i was to date someone. Really im not to picky when im dateing but i like someone show is nice to me and someone that likes to hold hands or cuddle. Im a easy guy to get along with plus im funny so that is always good. I really like it when the person im with likes to laugh. 多くてすみません。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文解釈の不明点について

以下の英文について、but以下をどう解釈すればよいかわかりません。 どのように考えれば良いでしょうか? Comparatively few people actually need to 'rest'; enormous numbers need to do something quite different from what they usually do, but equally, if not more, strenuous.

• 和訳ですがチェック願います。

メールを読んでいて分からない表現方法があります。 口語のように書く相手なので文法的には?な所もあるかと思いますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 Why do you lose control of your self,i had a happy time with you too,but dont forget,we dont no nothing about us. 貴方はなぜ自分を見失ったのか。私も貴方と一緒に楽しい時間を過ごした。でも忘れないで。私達の周りには何も無い(?) 最後のbutからの文書が良く分かりません。 don't+no 否定っぽい単語が並ぶと分からないです。 How you know,we live very far away,but what ever happend,im here for you. 貴方は知ってますか?私達はとても遠くに住んでいますが、何が起こっても私は貴方のためにここにいます。 で、合っていますでしょうか? How you know はセットで覚えると良いのですね。 あとeverの前のwhatは疑問ではない?ですよね。。。 今更ながらwhatがよく分かりません。