• ベストアンサー

英語でなんて言えば良いでしょうか?

『私はあなたの娘がニューヨークに行ったと聞きました。』 『私はあなたの娘がニューヨークに行っていると聞きました。(今もNYに滞在している)』 何て言えば良いでしょうか? 一応自分で考えたものは以下です。 『 I heard that your daughter had gone to NY in the states. 』 『 I heard that your daughter has been to NY in the states. 』 教えてください よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. I heard that your daughter had gone to NY in the states. (教室で) I heard that your daughter went to NY in the states. (会話で) 2. I heard that your daughter has been to NY in the states. (行ったことがあるそうだね) I heard that your daughter is in NY in the states.

関連するQ&A

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Two years () since George came to Japan. (1) pass (2) are passed (3) have passed (4) are passing 2. I have no idea when she () next time. (1) had come (2) has come (3) came (4) will come 3. My grandfather () for three years. (1) was dead (2) has died (3) has been died (4) has been dead 4. I () waiting for him for thirty minutes when he appeared. (1) am (2) was (3) have been (4) had been 5. Don't call me at nine tonight, please. I () at that time. (1) was studying (2) studied (3) had studied (4) will be studying 6. Next time I () to the library, I'll get that book for you. (1) go (2) will go (3) had gone (4) will have gone 7. We'll be leaving as soon as everyone (). (1) had arrived (2) arrived (3) has arrived (4) will have arrived 8. My mother () at the hospital when she was young. (1) worked (2) has worked (3) has been working (4) is working

• 英語の翻訳と解説をお願いいたします!

英語の翻訳と解説をお願いいたします! 『私の家族が貧しかったら、私はNYに来ることができなかったかもしれません』 という文を翻訳お願いいたします! 仮定法過去完了を使うのかと思いましたが、 『家族が貧しくない』ということは最初から変わらないことなので、迷いました。 If my family had been poor, I might not have been able to come to NY. このようになるのでしょうか? それとも、If節をただの仮定法のように過去形にすることは可能なのでしょうか? If my family had been poor, I might not have been able to come to NY. このような文はみたことありません。 しかし、その逆(主節が普通の仮定法)はありますよね?たとえば If I had gone out yesterday, my cold might recur. のような感じで・・・ とても混乱しています!どうか、お助けください!よろしくお願いいたします!

• 英語の質問です。

解答、訳をお願いします。 1.Linda talks () she knew everything about the styles of English painters. 1.as if 2.so that 3.even though 4.in case styles 特徴 2.It is high time you () to bed,John. 1.go 2.went 3.have gone 4.will go 3.() you had told it to me a week ago! 1.I wished 2.If 3.If only 4.Had 4.() I in your place, I wouldn't climb such a high mountain in bad weather. 1.Be 2.Were 3.Have been 4.Am 5.() of that important fact, I would have shown it to you. 1.I knew 2.Did I know 3.I had known 4.Had I known よろしくお願いします。

• 次の文を英語にしたのですが、

間違っている所があれば、ご指摘お願いします。 (1)今、テレビを見ているんだ。話しかけないで。 I'm watching TV now. Don’t speak to me. (2)姉はあの新しい店に買い物に出かけたばかりです。 My sister has just gone shopping to that new shop. (3)私は母を迎えに、駅へ行ってきたところだ。  I have been to the station to welcome my mother. (4)彼は、私が引っ越してくる前からずっとこのアパートに住んでいた。  He had been in this flat before I moved in. (5)今年の夏に富士山に登ると、私はその山頂まで3回行ったことになる。  If I climb Mt. Fuji this summer, I will have been to the top of the mountain three times. 前置詞の使い間違いなど、細かいことでも結構ですので、よろしくお願い致します。  

• 英語の問題

1:Are John and Mary still living in NewYork? No,they ( ) to Dallds.(1)are just moved (2)had just moved (3)have just moved (4)will just move 2:Is that Italian restaurant next to the bookstore new? No,I think ( )for more than a year now. (1)it's been open (2)it's open (3)it's opened (4)it was open 3:It's a long time since ( ) from Peter. (1)I've heard (2)l heard (3)I haven't heard (4)I didn't hear 解答と訳をお願いします

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• 英語の問題

1:Our dog ( ) for manyweeks,but in the end shecame back. (1)has missed (2)missed (3)was missing (4)was to miss 2:The manager got angry because we ( )finishedthe work by the deadline. (1)had (2)hadn't (3)have (4)haven't 3:After we ( )a few miles one of us had to fall out as a result of a sprained ankle. (1)are (2)had been to (3)had gone (4)were 4:I lost the watch whichmy sister ( )me for mybirthday. (1)gives (2)has given (3)had given (4)will give 5:We want to the beach in his car on Saturday, because our car still won't( ). (1)fixed (2)have been fixed (3)have fixed (4)having been fixed 解答と訳お願いします

• 英語 「学校に行っていた」 継続

テキストがこう言ってます ↓ go to bed は英語ではあくまで「ベッドに向かって移動する」という1回 の動作を指す。「寝る」という状態を指すのではない。 When I was arrived home, my son had been in bed for more than two hours. は良いが When I was arrived home, my son had gone to bed for more than two hours. は不自然。 以下の例を見ても分かる。 I have gone to that high school for 3 years now, and the graduation is tomorrow.   と、いうわけですが、↑この文は、不自然な文の例のようです。   日本語で言う「継続して学校に通っていた」意味ではなく、   不自然なのですよね。   でも、どういうのが自然なのでしょうか。   例文がありましたらご教授ください。

• 高校英語 動名詞の書き換え・和訳

★複文に書き換えよ。 (1)He forgot his daughter's being the fastest runner in her class. →He forgot that his daughter was the fastest runner in her class.(wasのところが違うらしい) (2)I have never heard that this has happened before. →??? (3)I am afraid that the situation may get worse. →I am afraid of the situation getting worse. ★動名詞を用いて英訳しなさい。 (4)彼はもっと早くに手紙を書かなかったことを申し訳なく思った →He was sorry for not having written the letter (もっと早く). (6)君は早起きに慣れるべきだ →You should be used to getting up early. 動名詞の問題です。 添削をお願いします!