• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Antiquiet.com has uploaded a compilation of Eddie Vedder 1989 demoes, including a few versions of songs that have never surfaced before. Some are solo recordings and some from Vedder’s band Bad Radio. You can also download the demoes on Antiquiet.com ※ 『Eddie Vedder』は人物名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

アンティクワイエット・ドットコムは、エディヴェッダーの1989年デモテープ・コンピレーションをアップロードしました。未発表曲が数ヴァージョンで収められているよ。ソロ・レコーディングやヴェッダーのバンド『バッド・レイディオ』の曲も入ってるよ。アンティクワイエット・ドットコムでさあ、ダウンロードしちゃおう!

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Weiland recently embarked on a new run of solo tour dates beginning on August 2 in Los Angeles. As with his other shows earlier in the year, Weiland is playing material from STP's first two albums, "Core" and "Purple", as well as a smattering of covers, solo tunes and other STP tracks. Weiland's use of STP songs in his solo shows was reportedly one of the reasons why the band sacked and then sued him. The band members claim that this, along with his erratic behavior and substance abuse issues, damaged their career.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

That's obviously Scott. So anyway, after some time Scott basically said “that's fine, fuck you guys, I'll do my own solo tour and advertise and play the songs as a Core celebration myself”. The band said if you make money off our legacy and tour promoting a “Core” anno then you're taking money from us. The band wasn't ok with that because he was basically taking money away from the band and essentially touring under the promotion of the STP brand.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STP will release the new EP through their own label. It will contain five songs, including the previously released "Out Of Time". STP fired Weiland in February after reuniting with him in 2010 for a series of tours and one self-titled album. The band had previously been on hiatus since 2002, primarily due to the singer's struggles with drugs and alcohol. The group sued Weiland in May, accusing him of using the band's name to advance his solo career, while claiming that his poor performances, late arrivals, and addiction struggles harmed the band's career. Weiland has countersued, claiming that the band cannot use the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS name without him.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Show Description: Join us for a very special live performance and be the first to hear songs from the upcoming album as well as some of your U2 favorites. We'll be offering exclusive prizes, including a full recording of the concert. ※『U2』はロックバンドの名前です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Other than Bennington's obvious presence, the shuffled material added to the freshness. Song choices were smart and for the most part played to his strengths. With Scott Weiland being obviously absent, the band eschewed playing Plush, a curious move. The trade-off being more rare material gets time to shine. It's a wonder some of the old catalog songs weren't played in the past ten years, or ever. This could be owing to Weiland's or the band's preferences, but either way, some variety is welcome at STP shows. Overall, similar to Weiland's solo show, the set could benefit from a few more song additions. STP plays the game they know best, granting Bennington may not be everyone's taste. It's an entertaining show, but maybe not arena-size just yet.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The singer last month filed a multi-million dollar countersuit against STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, just one week after the group sued him. Weiland is seeking compensatory damages in excess of $5 million and an additional $2 million for each "willful use" of the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS name. STP's suit claims that the band owns the name STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, as well as its songs, copyrights and trademarks. The suit asks a judge to block Weiland from performing any STP songs in his solo shows and from even calling himself a former member of the band. ※ 『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS(STP)』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Because I'm starting up a new live video series. I'm calling it "Alt Version". I will be doing alt-country versions of alternative music songs. Taking requests......

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

ASHLEY HAMILTON TALKS FRIENDSHIP WITH SCOTT WEILAND, THE WONDERGIRLS & IRON MAN 3 Once upon a time, a record label would mean a band’s avenue to success, or prove to be its undoing. The Wondergirls, an ambitious project spearheaded by entertainer Ashley Hamilton, fell victim to the furtive tactics of the industry. Nowadays, with the advent of the internet, the concept of needing a label is obsolete. With that in mind, Hamilton and his partners in the group are planning a comeback. In concept, the band, the brainchild of actor/songwriter Ashley Hamilton, was a late 90′s/early 2000′s rock and roll dream team: the roster was filled by some of the most popular artists of the time, including Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots, Jay Gordon and Ryan Shuck of Orgy, Troy Van Leeuwen of A Perfect Circle, and Ian Astbury of The Cult. However, after recording a full length album, a string of mishaps led to the destruction of the band. Besides an interview with the Stone Temple Pilots fansite Below Empty last year that first unearthed some details of the group; not much was known about the ill fated band. This was before the band’s sudden and inexplicable return for the Iron Man 3 soundtrack, and I had the chance to talk with Ashley Hamilton himself and shed some more light on both incarnations of the project.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Few songs are more aptly titled than this, possibly STP's single most enduring radio hit and, yes, one of the great driving songs of all time. The song is everything that the band's first wave of singles were not: Upbeat, care-free, even jaunty. And Scott Weiland carries the mood, putting his gravelly pipes to work on a series of sunny, poignant hooks. "Interstate Love Song" marks the moment where the singer no longer seemed to be forcing it — as a frontman, he'd learned to ease back and let the song do the work.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

While I've never been a Linkin Park fan barring a few songs (New Divide was a guilty pleasure of mine in 2009), I thought that Chester Bennington sounded fantastic when performing covers with Camp Freddy and when he performed with STP in 2001 on the Family Values Tour. So the choice of Bennington as lead singer did make sense in that regard, to see what potential might be there if you put him in a real rock band and he had ties to the band dating back to 2001.