• ベストアンサー

英語の訳です(T.T)

ydnaの回答

• ydna
  • ベストアンサー率63% (179/281)
回答No.2

[Nations ]【 which value time and punctuality 】 tend to favour queues, / while [ those ]【 that take a more cavalier attitude to time 】 prefer to do without them. ーーー拙訳ーーー 時間と几帳面さを重んじる国々は、行列を支持する傾向がある。一方、時間に対してもっとぞんざいな態度を取る国々は、行列なしで済ませることを好む。 --- keys --- [ ]=先行詞。【  】 =関係詞節。 Nations = 先行詞。前半のS。 which = 関係代名詞主格。 value = [他動詞]。文前半の主動詞。 time and punctuality = value の O。 tend to favour queues = tend + to 不定詞句。 those = nations   nations という名詞の反復を避けて。 that = 関係代名詞主格。先行詞は、those。 take = [他動詞]。 a more cavalier attitude to time = take の O。 prefer = [他動詞]。文後半の主動詞。 do without... = 「……なしで済ませる」do は、自動詞。 them = queues 以上、少しでもお役に立てたでしょうか? ★ydna★ Hope it helps.

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(*´▽`*)助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The more vociferous students in the group sometimes tend to take over in terms of volume and output. The process of writing gives everyone an equal opportunity to express themselves,with no one taking non-stop or politely waiting their turn. Writing down their views gave them a little more time to process other students'contributions and respond appropriately. よろしくお願いいたします!

• 英語訳

米ヤフーアンサーでこんな質問がありました。 How many ladies in the house tonite likes just a one nite stand with a guy?? Why??? And if ya don't like... why not????? lets see how intelligent ladies we got here!!! lol そして、セクシーな写真の女性がこんな回答をしました。 personally, i prefer one night stands, but the guys have to be extremely attractive. i wont just hook up with any guy. i'm just not one for relationships, maybe sometime in the future but currently, i just like to have fun without the strings, guys tend to get very attached. 最後のこの文章が若干わかりませんが、どう解釈すればいいんでしょう? guys tend to get very attached. 男の人は、attached のためにtend する の感じでいいですかね。。 若干違うような気がしますが。 男の人は、やりたがる、、付き合いたがる、の感情にも見えますが。 strings はつながるの意図でしょうが。。いいですねえ英語は楽で。 

• 英語 訳をお願いします

They could enter spaces too small or too dangerous for humans or search dogs. Moreover, they had special sensors which enabled them to gather more information than humans could. 単語単語は分かるんですが訳仕方が分かりませんm(_ _)m 優しい方お願いします

• 訳を教えてください。

She didn't know which side he was going to take at all. 訳し方を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。き

• 訳がわかりません。

Can’t internationalization be left to statesman and business leaders to worry about,leaving younger people free to concentrate on whatever may interest them,without concern for such big sounding but vague matters? 下線部のところなんですが、 Can’tからaboutまでの訳がわかりません。 can’tの訳とbe left toの意味がわかりません。 どなたか教えてください。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです。

英文を日本語訳にして頂けますか。 about your requested on the different species, a lot of those species we are not allow to export them from Florida and even to touch them$B!D(B i know a lot of those species are been exporter thru California and now is been more restriction on a lot of the turtles i'm not going to be able to help you with that on lizard yes some of them i get them from time to time$B!D(B please send your complete order and as you want to proceed with the order... お願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 Responders who reject small offers show that even when dealing with a complete stranger, they would rather punish unfairness than gain money. Why would people act in ways that seem contrary to their own interest? The most reasonable answer is that moral intuitions like fairness developed because they improved the reproductive fitness of those who had them and the groups to which they belonged. Among social animals, those who form cooperative relationships tend to do much better than those who do not. By making a fair offer, you signal that you are the kind of person who would make a good partner for cooperating. On the other hand, by rejecting an unfair offer, you show that you are not going to put up with being treated unfairly, and thus you discourage others from trying to take advantage of you. There are also social advantages to such intuitions. A society in which most people act fairly will generally do better than one in which everyone is always seeking to take unfair advantage, because people will be better able to trust each other and form cooperative relationships.

• 英語の訳と文法を教えてください

I recommend that you wait,for the time being,before accusing your sister by presenting to them the results of anyinvestigation into their possible misconduct,to avoid disrupting your ties with your sister. Before 以降の訳がわかりません Accusing は形容詞でbefore の後いきなりで意味わかりませんん By presenting の役も教えてください。

• 助けてください。

前置詞句って何なんですか? 副詞句って何なんですか? 前置詞の目的語と関係があるんですか? 今から、頭の中がぐちゃぐちゃになっていて、区別がつきません。 どなたかおしえてください。 We tend to spend a lot time この例文だったら、weがs tend がv to spendが前置詞の目的語で a lot time がoなんですか?

• 英語 入試過去問

入試問題を教えてください。 (1)和訳問題 The doctor asked me if Iwanted them taken out one by one in four sessions. (2)並び替え問題 Although she was willing to explain to me ( painful / likely / was / more / which / be / method / to ), and which one would be more damaging to my general health, she completely refused to say which was better for me. (1)はin four sessionsの訳し方がよく分かりません。 (2)はwhich method was more likely to be painful になるかと思ったのですが、どうでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。