Blood and Sweat!!!の訳し方を教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Blood and Sweat!!!とは何かという疑問について、訳し方を教えてください。
  • Fahrenheitのメンバーが協力しながら夢を追いかけていることについて、感謝の気持ちを伝えています。
  • 7周年を迎えて、再び同じステージに立つ夢を共有している4人のメンバーについて述べています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳仕方を教えて下さいm(UU)m

宜しければ以下の文章のBlood and Sweat!!!の訳し方を教えて下さい。 Blood and Sweat以下の文章の意味は分かるのですが、 その部分がどうも直観的な感じでよく分からないんです>< 宜しくお願いしますm(UU)m Blood and Sweat!!! That’s really what Fahrenheit was made of… Some people still support us, some people don’t anymore BUT… I believe 4 of us still share the same DREAM… To be on the same STAGE once again! It might be soon or it might be 5 years later… Thats the ‘BEAUTY’ of carrying this dream inside our heart! Happy 7th Anniversary!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

本来は"blood, sweat and tear" 『血と汗と涙の結晶』という慣用表現です。 ですのでこの場合も素直に 『血と汗の結晶(賜物)!』 ぐらいのニュアンスでよいでしょう。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=blood%2c+sweat+and+tears

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます^^!! そんな慣用表現があるんですんね!! 全然知らなかったです; ご教授下さりありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 なお文章の意味を分かり易くする為に以前にこちらで教えて頂いた訳も載せてあります。 【以下、 Fahrenheit と言うグループの再結成を願っての文章です】 Blood and Sweat!!! 血と汗と涙のたまもの!! That’s really what Fahrenheit was made of… Fahrenheitは正にそれで出来ている。 Some people still support us, some people don’t anymore BUT… まだ応援してくれている人もいればし、もう応援してくれない人もいる。けれど、 I believe 4 of us still share the same DREAM… 私達4人はまだ同じ夢を持っていると信じてる。 To be on the same STAGE once again! 再び同じステージに立てると! It might be soon or it might be 5 years later… それは直ぐに実現するかもしれないし、5年後かもしれない。 Thats the ‘BEAUTY’ of carrying this dream inside our heart! それは私達の心の中にこの”美しい”夢を運んでくれる!! Happy 7th Anniversary! 7周年おめでとう!

• 至急訳していただけませんか?

至急訳していただけませんか? 次の文を日本語にしていただけませんか? If we limited the rights and protections of people accused of terrorism and it saved 365 people from dying in a terrorist attack, would it be worth it? Would it still be worth it if 10 people were falsely imprisoned? Would it still be worth it if some people were tortured to get information?

• 訳お願いしますm(._.)m

訳お願いしますm(._.)m 夢についての話です! (1)The interpretations given above may seem reasonable, yet it needs to be stressed that they do not apply to everyone in the same way. (2)People have various backgrounds, so a dream about the same event could mean different things to different people. (3)For example, people have different ideas about snow. (4)If you live in the northern part of Japan where it snows heavily, you may think of snow as a burden. (5)But if you live in the south where it seldom snows even in winter, you may think of snow as romantic. (6)In this way, when you try to interpret the hidden meaning of a dream , you cannot be too careful.(7)Even if the same person has the same dream again, the interpretation could change. (8)After all, brain scientists may be right when they say dreams have no real meanings. (9)But if dreams could help us understand ourselves better, why not make good use of them?

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

マヤ暦の終わりについて書かれた文章で上の英文が原文、下の和訳が自力で訳したものです。 英語は勉強し始めたばかりなので和訳が間違っていたらご指摘お願いしますm(UU;)m Even if it’s the end of the world today, i find it a very warm and touching moment for me because all of us will leave this planet together and no one will be left behind! 例え今日が世界の終りだとしても、僕はとても暖かくて感動的な僕への感情を見つける事が出来る。なぜなら、私たち皆がこの地球を一緒に保とうとすれば誰一人として一人では無いのだから! If you can imagine it, everyone will be in tears but it will be once and for all, which is very much better than losing one after another at a time and worst of all, if ever I will be the one to go first, it will leave my loved ones who are still alive sad and miserable!!! もし君たちが世界の終わりを創造出来るなら皆が涙をうかべるだろう。けれど終わりは一度きりしか起こらない。 一度に次から次へとうしなうよりは段然良いし、何よりも悪いことはもし僕が早く逝ってしまったとしても、それはまだ生きている僕の愛する人たちを悲しませるし不幸にしてしまう!

• 訳がわかりません

訳が分からないので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 However, many of these same young people seem to be unaware of some basic rules when it comes to sending e-mail at work. Most of the people who responded to the survey said they didn't check their spelling or punctuation before hitting "send". 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください!!

日本語訳を教えてください!! 辞書で言葉の意味を調べたりはしたもののイマイチ内容を理解できません。誰か教えてください... The same people are at the seaside too. They sit on benches and stare out to sea and some complain that it would be better if it was cooler. The optimistic ones suggest that it might become warmer later. Such is England, where even the grass grows slowly.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

To be honest, I have Todd, but I don't have too many other friends that I can talk to openly. I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. この部分をうまく訳せません<(_ _)>誰か手伝っていただけないでしょうか??being passed なんてどう訳していいか全くわかりません。お願いします。

• 訳を見ていただけますか

Last week we spoke about robots in Japan, and how you have many more robots than us in a lot of situations. Like supermarkets and everything. And our teacher told us that one of the reason why it was easier for Japanese people to accept robots than it is for us, was things like 鉄腕アトム ^^;; What do you think about that? 日本のロボットについて話したんだけど私たちよりずっと多くの 状況でロボットがいるよね、スーパーとかいろんなとこで。 先生がなぜ日本人がロボットを受け入れるか(?)を言ってたんだけど 鉄腕アトムみたいなのが理由の一つなんでしょう? ??? 自分で訳してみたんですがなんかわかるようでわからない文章で 困っています。 彼女の言うロボットってあの二足歩行するロボットのことなのか、 もしそうだとしたらスーパーでロボット?私は見たことないけど 一体どういう質問内容なのでしょうか(^^;) 彼女の文章の中で頻繁にusが出てきているのですがそれはどのよう に訳したらよいんでしょう。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文の訳!2

1.In either case, the decision on the dam could be made with better information at a later date. 2.Then it may well be that some other project will offer a better benefit/cost ratio. For example, a series of small dams rather than one large one might offer us the same hydropower and irrigation benefits, while avoiding the social and ecological damage. 3.It seems that we should use cost-benefit analysis with caution -- as we will see when we consider the issue of global climate change in Section3. 環境経済学の内容になっています。だいたい意味としては理解できるのですがうまく日本語に直せません。 1ではat a later date。これ自体の意味はわかるのですが文に組み込むと変な文になる…。 3ではas以降の文がうまく訳せません。出てくる単語の意味はわかるのですが文にならない…。 2は少し苦戦中。 もし、うまく訳せる人がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• この英文の訳はなんでしょうか?

どうしても長文で訳せない文があって・・・。 以下の英文3つの文の訳を教えてください。 お願いいたします。 『In the future, new medical technologies like gene therapy and stem cell treatments just might become the new "miracle drugs."』 『They might prevent an immense amount of suffering and provide hope for millions of people.』 『Some scientists claim, somewhat dubiously, that they have already cloned humans.』