• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

Please process the funds immediately and I will send out the item immediately thereafter based on your funded post of choice.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

すぐに入金して下さい。入金を確認したらすぐにお望みのファンドのアイテムを送ります。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします・・

アメリカの銀行のchecking accountをそのままにし帰国し、その後口座内の残金を日本で使用していたのですが残金が0になったと同時にover draft item feeなるものが加算されてしまいました。これは銀行からいただいた回答なのですがどなたか和訳をお願いいたします。 We will be happy to assist you with overdraft fees assessed on your checking account ending in -1408. Please be informed that effective june 9, 2006, overdraft or insufficient funds fees are assessed against your account based on the number of overdraft fee occurrences on your account as shown below: - 1 occurrence: $19.00 per item - 2-4 occurrences: $33.00 per item - 5+ occurrences: $35.00 per item An occurrence refers to the number of days that an overdraft or insufficient funds item presented against your account during the preceding 12-month period. The rolling 12-month period includes the current calendar month plus the previous 12 calendar months. Also please know that we are not obligated to pay an item presented if your account does not have sufficient funds, we may pay it as a courtesy. This occurrence may warrant an insufficient funds or overdraft fee to be assessed to your account We can certainly assist you with your request with Overdraft Charges through Online Banking. However, once a final decision is made we are unable to appeal the decision. Please note unless it is a proven bank error and once a final decision has been reached it may result in a full, partial or no refund at all.

• 和訳お願いします。

はじめまして。簡単な英文だと思いますが、和訳お願いします。 Your current membership expires on 12/02/2006. To renew your membership, and extend it through 12/02/2007, please complete this process.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,we can now proceed further!! You will be required to make payment using any Money Transfer(Post Bank) or Western Union in your location and hopefully,you should be familiar with any in your location. I will send my complete home address for the transaction immediately i receive confirmation from you concerning payment. I can have the animals shipped next week,if it's OK by you or let me know exactly when you will want them delivered after payment and reservation have been done accordingly! Hope to hear from you soon and please make sure your address is correct for the records. 以上です。よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

For quick identification of your item and leaving you a feedback please write eBay item number on your packaging. I would really appreciate if you sent the tracking number after shipping the item.

• 和訳してほしいです。英文

ヤフーオークションに出品している商品に 以下のような質問が寄せられました。 何となくはわかるのですが 訳していただけないでしょうか。 I'm Mrs Bxxx Dxxxx from United Kingdom.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $3,000:USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (XXXXXXXXXXgmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

(1)For the authentication process it requires a adding of 0.5ETH or 0.05BTC to a contract address that will be generated from your account on our database for this process which will reflect immediately done (2)We will generate your authentication deposit address from your account on our database

• 和訳希望です

I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home, for your kindness, on this work you are to carry out I am offering you 40% while 60%of the fund will go to any charity organizations of your choice for me. よろしくお願い致します。

• お手数ですが和訳をお願いします。

For quick identification of your item and leaving you a feedback please write eBay item number on your packaging. I would really appreciate if you sent the tracking number after shipping the item.

• 和訳お願いいたします

ebayで落札した商品が届かなくて 出品者に連絡したら以下のようなメールが届きました 出品者がオーストラリアの郵便局に調査を依頼して 全額返金してくれるという所までは理解できたのですが(合ってますでしょうか?) Can you~先がいまいち分かりません よろしくお願いします I have been dealing with the Post Office all day about your watch. Australia Post has lodged a formal enquiry but it could take 8 weeks to find the result. I do not expect you to have to wait all that time so I think the only fair thing to so is to refund you in full now. Can you please let me know when the watch does arrive, and keep the packaging for me. Perhaps you could photograph any stamps or postal marks that have been left on the package so I can show them to my Post Office. They will locate your watch and either forward to you or return to me if it has been undelivered, but this may take some time. Please accept my sincere apologies. I paid more shipping costs for Registered trackable mail so a problem like this could not occur - and it has occured still. I will send your refund to you immediately. Thankyou very much for your understanding.