回答No.2

netspeedmonitor は、ウインドウズのタスクバーを右クリックするとツールバーメニューが表れるのでそれを選択すると有効になります。

daffunndaa984
質問者

お礼

ありがとう すごく役立ちました

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳が合っているか…

健やかなるときも、病めるときも、喜びのときも、悲しみのときも、富めるときも、貧しいときも、あなたを愛し、あなたを敬い、あなたを慰め、あなたを助け、この命ある限り、真心を尽くすことを誓います。 を、無料の翻訳サイトで翻訳したところ、 I promise what I make true heart for as far as I love you when it can be rich at the time of both joy and sorrow when I can be sick when I am healthy when I am poor and worship you and make sport of you and help you, and there is this life. と出たのですが、英語がさっぱりな私には合っているか合っていないかわかりません… どなたか正しい翻訳をしていただけないでしょうか… よろしくお願い致します。

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• ABBAのSOSの歌詞の意味

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me SOS The love you gave me, nothing else can save me SOS When you're gone (when you're gone) How can I even try to go on When you're gone (when you're gone) Though I try how can I carry on ABBAのSOSの訳、教えてください。

• 英文を訳して下さい

At least when you're home alone under house arrest no-one can stop you turning the double 18" subs on in the kitchen while you make a fry-up. この英文を訳して下さい。お願いします

• いまいち解釈できません

Someone that is ‘awkward’can be downright dangerous : an‘awkward step ’could deposit you on your back at the foot of the stairs. 直訳的和訳と構文分析おねがいします! 特にわかりずらいところはdeposit you on your back at the foot of the stairsです  

• Windows XP

友人からPCを譲ってもらったんですが、 OSが立ち上がってログオンの前に Windos Product Activation とゆうアラートが表示されて ネット認証?しないとログインできません。 内容は:This Copy of Windows must be activated with Microsoft befor you can log on Do you want to active Windows now? 手元に以前購入したXP-Profetional アップグレード版があるのですが CDを入れても反応しません どうか助けてください。 

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

IF it is wrong will you please write how it should be labled! I need your address to send you the package. I can not write Japanese!! Please write your address how it should be written on the package.... thanks you hope to hear from you soon Carl

• 英文翻訳の添削をお願いします。

一応、自分で挑戦してみたのですが、不自然な上、意味不明です。わかりやすい文章に添削して下さい。お願いします。 When you have decided your answer you will click on the score entry field, a drop-down menu will apper and you can choose your grade. 回答でき次第、入力欄をクリックし、dorp-downメニューが現れたらあなたの等級が選べるでしょう。 Which major failure modes were observed in the field on this or comparable components? この部品もしくは同程度の部品のどの際立った故障モードが注意されていますか? よろしくお願いします

• allisterのto be with you

allisterのto be with youを聞いて思ったんですが、 1サビが終わった後の、 Build up your confidence So you can be on top for once のcan be on topの所、違いませんか? なんかほかの歌詞をうたっているように聞こえるのですが・・・ 英語に堪能な方、なんて言ってるか教えて下さい。

• 友人に送るメールの英訳(添削)をお願いします。

Hi! How are you? Hope everything OK with you.  I will book (Sep on 25-28th)the same hotel where you stayed at when we met. Is that would be ok for you? So..the your flight is JLxxx right? Call me at anytime--!  元気ですか? すべてが順調だと願います。 私たちが出会った時にあなたが泊まっていたホテルを9月25-28日に予約しようと思っています。 大丈夫かな? あなたのフライトはJLxxxで大丈夫? いつでも電話してね。 ・・・この日本語のつもりです。添削をお願いできればと思います。 宜しくお願いします。