• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

breathing is the hardest thing to do. with all I've said and all that's dead for you,

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

息も出来ないくらい苦しいよ。君とはもう終わってるって言っちまったから。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.3

息するって大変なんだ。私が言い終ったその時、それは(私たちは)もう終わった。 オスカーワイルドの名言にこんなのがあります。 The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's dead for you.

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

もう少し前後の文脈がないと想像して訳すしかありませんが、 呼吸するって、最も大変なこと。こっちが何を言っても、死んじゃえばそれっきりだもの。 などでいかがでしょう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Speaking to RollingStone.com last November, Weiland said about his relationship with Wachtel: "I am incredibly happy. She is incredibly beautiful in every aspect of the word. Lovely, smart, passionate. And she loves my kids and I love her son… She's the greatest thing that's happened to me in a long, long time." Weiland's autobiography, "Not Dead & Not For Sale", was released in May 2011 via the Simon & Schuster imprint Scribner. ※ 『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Jamie Wachtel』は人物名、『Not Dead & Not For Sale』は著書名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We need to do it that way and get out there on the road and get out there with some excitement and not just turn our legacy into what Journey or Foreigner is. That's not what we're about. That's not why we got into this. That's not at all what I'm about.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’DeLeo brothers were interviewed on WJRR a few days ago. Robert DeLeo discussed STP's departure from Atlantic Records: “We were on Atlantic for 20 years, it was an honor. You think Atlantic Records, you think of Ahmet Ertegun, you think of all of the R&B they did, you think of the Stones, Zeppelin, and Yes. All these great bands and all this great legacy of what Atlantic entailed. It was an honor to be on that label. But I think as time has gone by, the music business is different now, I think there's more freedom to do what you really want to. What we want to do is get the music directly to the people to buy, that's really the intention here.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。