• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:Hoochie Kooを日本語に訳したら?)

ロックンロール・フーチー・クーの日本語訳とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「ロックンロール・フーチー・クー」とは、リック・デリンジャーの名曲であり、キャッチーなロックンロールの曲です。
  • 「Hoochie Koo」というフレーズは、特定の意味を持たないスラングであり、スタイリッシュでエネルギッシュな印象を与えます。
  • 日本語に訳すと、「お祭り騒ぎのロックンロール」や「ワイルドでノリの良いロックンロール」といった意味合いになるでしょう。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bug_bug_jp
  • ベストアンサー率90% (2770/3075)
回答No.2

"hoochie-coochie" という南部の古いスラングの派生形ですね。酔った勢いのセックス、ぐらいの意味でしょうか。 hoochie はアルコール、あるいは男性器 coochie は女性器 日本でもそうですが"オチンチン"などは許されても女性器の方は禁句になりますよね。で、短縮して"coo"や"koo"に変わったそうです。 この歌の比喩たっぷりの歌詞と合いますでしょう?

yardbirds
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。横文字に弱い人間ですが、何となく、歌詞全体が、意味深な感じですね。 うわー迷うなあー…。 1番の方の回答も捨てがたいなあ…。 では、こちらの方の回答を、ベストアンサーにさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

hoochie koo は、下記のように「気ままに」「心配事なく」「呑気に」と言った意味です。  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hoochie%20Koo

yardbirds
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。すみません、横文字に弱くて…。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

He's such a jerk! He had me on lock down and was accusing me of fooling around all this time but, all along it was him. How could I be so blind? And I don't understand how he could be so selfish and shallow. How can I be the psycho one when him and his friend made up a whole new name for them selves? Thank you again ◯◯ for understanding. I don't know how to thank you enough.  

• 日本語にして下さい!

hi darling :DDD thank you for the message :)) im happy to read it :) yes, i watch the world cup. i had been supporting germany, japan, brazil. im so sad that japan lost and got eliminated early .. but i still support japan. for next asia cup and world cup and more :) i love japan so much :) i was in japan two times. in yokohama, tokyo and kamakura :)) i totally love japan, it was very awesome to be in japan. culture, people, food, language and more. and girls hehehe :DDD ^^ i felt like i was home :) i was not lonely or sad. i was super happy! i love japan forever ^^ i want to make japanese friends and if possible a girlfriend from japan too! since i was little boy, i always dreamed to live and work in japan someday >< i would be happy to talk with you more and to be with you someday :DDd ps: i drunk kumamoto sake お願いいたします(^-^)

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• 日本語にしてください。( ^_^)

hello again. whoa, i had a pretty exhausting day today. all the classes were just filled with genki kids and i was tired when it was all over. how about you? how is work going? thank god we made it to wednesday! よろしくお願いします( ^_^)

• 上手な日本語訳にしてください。

上手な日本語訳にしてください。 Businessman Shin Sato’s dream came true last November. It was at the 15th hole of a course in Chiba Prefecture. The wind was pushing, and he chose a 7 iron for his tee shot at the 158-yerd home. He knew he struck the ball well in terms of its direction and carry. Then, he was it drop on the green , bounce ? and roll into the cup.

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか・

日本語訳にしていただけませんか・ Businessman Shin Sato’s dream came true last November. It was at the 15th hole of a course in Chiba Prefecture. The wind was pushing, and he chose a 7 iron for his tee shot at the 158-yerd home. He knew he struck the ball well in terms of its direction and carry. Then, he was it drop on the green, bounce ? and roll into the cup.

• 日本語にお願いいたします

wow your holidays are differebnt from ours our new years ids in janurary and christmmas is at the end of december. on sunday we went to the swiss chalet for supper as it was mothers day and we had the half a chicken dinner and boy was it good but it was really filing we enjoyed it though. i am getting my mom this book on paranormal activitiers as she believes in spirits and ghosts should be in with in two weeks. hugs julie

• アメリカ人が「ロックンロール」と叫ぶことについて

第二次世界大戦を描いたアメリカ映画で、アメリカの部隊が攻めるときに指揮官が 「ロックンロール!」 と叫ぶ場面を観たことがあります。 これは第二次世界大戦中の話ですから、音楽のロックンロールが誕生する1950年代より前のことです。 それ以外にもアメリカ人は 「ロックンロール!」 と叫ぶ場面が多くあるのでしょうか? 私はウィキペディアの「ロックンロール」はもう読みましたし、Googleで「ロックンロール」「Rock ’n’ Roll」を引いて出てくる情報も出来るだけ読んだつもりですが、「突撃するとき」に指揮官が「ロックンロール」と叫ぶというのはそれらに書いていなかったのでここで質問しています。 「ロックンロール!」とは、突撃したりするときの英語の決まり文句でしょうか? また「英語」と言ってもアメリカ人は「ロックンロール!」と言っても、イギリス人は突撃などをするときに「ロックンロール!」と言わないでしょうか? 音楽の「ロックンロール」ならイギリスにもビートルズをはじめとしてロックミュージシャンはたくさんいますが、「突撃などをするときのロックンロールという言葉」はアメリカ人だけでしょうか? アメリカ人が突撃するときなどに叫ぶ「ロックンロール!」とは日本語でどう訳すことが出来るでしょうか? なお、私は「Let's roll!」ではなく、「Rock ’n’ Roll!」という言葉について質問しています。「Let's roll!」という言葉については回答に書いていただかなくて結構です。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

チャップリンの自伝の文章なのですが、日本語訳をお願いします。 I saw Frank Tinney again on the stage a few years later and was shocked, for the comic Muse had left him. He was so self-conscious that I could not believe it was the same man. It was this change in him that gave me the idea years later for my film Limelight. I wanted to know why he had lost his spirit and his assurance. In Limelight the case was age; Calvero grew old and introspective and acquired a feeling of dignity, and this divorced him from all intimacy with the audience.

• 日本語訳お願いします(>_<)

日本語訳をお願いします(>_<) When I had played with it a little while,Miss Sullivan slowly spelled into my hand the word"d-o-l-l". I was at once interested in this finger play and tried to imitate it. When I finally succeeded in making the letters correctly I was flushed with childish pleasure and pride.