英語のセンセーショナルなタイトル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 母が古い服を捨てさせようとします。
  • 何度かあなたの名前が呼ばれるのを聞きませんでしたか。
  • 少し髪を短く切ってもらったらどう?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語質問です!

( )内の言葉を並び替えて、文を完成させなさい。 (1)He (the students,solve,made,the problem) by themselves. (2)I (my coat,the door,got,in,caught) of the car. (3)She (the baby,crying,heard,loudly) in the next room. (4)I (turning,felt,red,my face) with anger. (5)He (a,coming,saw,police car) down the street. 下線部に適切な語句を補い、日本語と同じ内容の文にしなさい。 (1)母が古い服を捨てさせようとします。 My mother is trying to (                      ). (2)何度かあなたの名前が呼ばれるのを聞きませんでしたか。 Didn‘t you (                    ) several times? (3)少し髪を短く切ってもらったらどう? Why don‘t you (                  )? (4)私に新しいコンピュータを持たせてください。 Please (                     ). 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)公園で子供たちが走り回ってるのを見かけた。 (2)森の中で、私たちのテントは風に吹き飛ばされた。 (3)(浴槽に入る)と、体がリラックスするのを感じた。(get into the bathtub) (4)買い物に行こうよ。昼ごはんを終えさせてちょうだい。 (5)この自転車を金曜日までに(修理し)てもらう必要があります。(repair) 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

【並び替え】 (1) He made the students solve the problem by themselves. (2) I got my coat caught in the door of the car. (3) She heard the baby crying loudly in the next room. (4) I felt my face turning red with anger. (5) He saw a police car coming down the street. 【適語補充】 (1) My mother is trying to make me throw away my old clothes. (2) Didn't you hear your name called several times? (3) Why don't you have your hair cut short? (4) Please let me have a new computer. 【和文英訳】 (1) I saw some children running around in the park. (2) We had our tent blown off by the wind in the forest. (3) When I got into the bathtub, I felt myself relax. (4) Let's go shopping. Let me finish my lunch. (5) I need to have this bicycle repaired by Friday.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!!

( )内の言葉を並び替えて、文を完成させなさい。 (1)He (the students,solve,made,the problem) by themselves. (2)I (my coat,the door,got,in,caught) of the car. (3)She (the baby,crying,heard,loudly) in the next room. (4)I (turning,felt,red,my face) with anger. (5)He (a,coming,saw,police car) down the street. 下線部に適切な語句を補い、日本語と同じ内容の文にしなさい。 (1)母が古い服を捨てさせようとします。 My mother is trying to (                      ). (2)何度かあなたの名前が呼ばれるのを聞きませんでしたか。 Didn‘t you (                    ) several times? (3)少し髪を短く切ってもらったらどう? Why don‘t you (                  )? (4)私に新しいコンピュータを持たせてください。 Please (                     ). 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)公園で子供たちが走り回ってるのを見かけた。 (2)森の中で、私たちのテントは風に吹き飛ばされた。 (3)(浴槽に入る)と、体がリラックスするのを感じた。(get into the bathtub) (4)買い物に行こうよ。昼ごはんを終えさせてちょうだい。 (5)この自転車を金曜日までに(修理し)てもらう必要があります。(repair) よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の質問です!

次の例文の空所空所に当てはまる語を下から選び 1 The ment of that restaurant ( ) completely last year. 2 I don`t ( ) her crying. 3 She seems to be glad to have ( ) in losing weigh. 4 He ( ) his son that the car was approaching. 5 The temperature has ( ) greatly in the area. 6 On this tour, free time is ( ) into the schedule. 7 Due to the depression, many small factories were ( ) close down. 8 Smoking is not ( ) in this building . 9 He ( ) the paining from the wall yesterday. 10 My parents are going to ( ) a private teacher for me. permit/hire/vary/notice/remove/succeed/rise/force/signal/program お願いします

• 英語の質問です!!

(May,Can) you help me with my homework? (May,Must) I ask your name? Don`t wait for me. I (may,can) be late. You (may,must) be quiet in the library. He is poor at singing. He (can`t,must) be a singer. (1)彼女は明かりをつけたまま、眠ることができません。 (     ) with the lamp on. (2)彼は若く見えるが、40歳をこえているかもしれない。 He looks young、 but (     ) over forty. (3)次の日曜日に、空港まで車で送ってくれませんか? (        ) to the airport next Sunday? (4)サラはパーティーに来なかった。休んだのには理由があるにちがいない。 Sarah didn‘t come to the party.(          ) for her absence. 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 (1)君の英語の辞書を借りてもいいですか。 (2)あなたは疲れているに違いない。顔色が悪いよ。(pale) (3)もっと野菜を食べなくっちゃ。 (4)これは誰のかばんですか. ニックのものかもしれません。 (5)100メートルを14秒で走れますか.(second)

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 【英語】答え合わせお願いします。

問題の解答が手元にないため、正解かどうか分からず。。。 答え合わせの回答をお願いいたします。 ( )の中の語を適切な形に変えなさい。 1、He was very ( excited ) when he heard the news. 2、The ( injured )man was sent to the hospital. 3、Look at the mountain ( covered )with snow. 4、He found himself ( laid ) on a bench in the park. 5、It was (surprised) news for me. 6、The mother left her baby ( crying )all the time. 7、I had my bad tooh ( pulled )out by my dentist. 8、I'm sorry to have kept you ( waiting )so long.

• 英語の質問です。

付加疑問文です。 彼は学生ですよね? He is a student,isn’t he? はいそうです。Yes,he is. いいえ。     No,he isn't. 怖いですよね? Are you afraid,aren't you? はい Yes, I am いいえ No、I'm not. でいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

次の文の訳を教えてください。 Mary suddenly burst out crying and explained the details of the accident. Only then did I understand what she had been through. He told me angrily that how he earned his living was really none of my business. He proposed that he pay my traveling expenses for me. What do you think of that? Many of the popular newspapers printed the story, didn't they? Man cannot live by bread alone nor can he live without bread? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です

( )に入る適語を教えてください (  ) I known the fact、I (  )(  ) told it to you ( ) it ( ) for air and water, we ( ) not exist on the earth If I ( ) in your position, I ( ) not do such a thing I wish I ( ) a brother and a sister He acts ( ) ( ) he ( ) a millionaire If it ( ) ( ) nice, we ( ) ( ) played soccer in the park He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a superman He looks ( ) ( ) he ( ) ill If all the tropical forests ( ) ( ) disappear, what would become of our planet? If he ( ) got up early, he wouldn't ( ) missed the train Provided that you ( ) a lot of money, what ( ) you do with it? If my father ( ) in good health, he ( ) carry out his plan ( ) ( ) water, the plants would die I wish I ( ) speak English as well as you ( ) he known about my trouble, he ( ) ( ) helped me

• 英語の質問です!

正しい英文になるように、空所から適切な語句を選べ。 (1)(As if/Now that/As far as)I know,he is one of the best basketball players. (2)I practiced soccer hard (so that/supposing/in case) our team could win the game. (3)(Once/Even if/In order that) you have made a promise, you must keep it. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じになるように、空所に適語を入れなさい。 (1)As soon as I had received a reply from him,I got a second mail. (         ) had I received a reply from him (        ) I got a second mail. (2)If you don‘t keep trying, you won‘t make any progress. (        ) you keep trying, you won‘t make any progress. 次の日本文に合うように、英文の空所に適語を入れなさい。 (1)今や彼も18歳なのだから、自分の将来を考えなければならない。 (       )(       ) he is 18, he should think of his future. (2)彼女は悲しかったが、泣かないようにした。 Sad (        ) she was, she tried not to cry. (3)彼女は母親が戻ってくるまでに宿題を終わらせるつもりだ。 She is going to finish her homework (       )(       )(       ) her mother comes back. 次の日本文にあうように、カッコ内の語句を並べ変えなさい。 (1)それはとても面白い映画だったので、私は先週3度見てしまった。 (a/it/movie/such/was/that/it/watched/I/funny) three times last week. (2)彼女は生きている限り、彼の親切を忘れないだろう。 She(forget/kindness/long/lives/his/as/as/she/won‘t). 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)何か起こるといけないので、携帯電話を持っていきなさい。(in case) (2)外出するたびに、彼はその店に寄っている。(every time) お願いします!!

• 英語を教えてください。

次の各組の対話が自然なものになるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)”How ( ) did you pay for the pen?” “My uncle gave it to me for my birthday. (2)”How ( ) will your father come back?” “He’ll be back in a few days.” 次の各組の文がほぼおなじ意味になるように、空所に適する語を書き入れてください。 (1)How well he speaks French! →What a ( ) ( ) ( ) French he is! (2)Which way should I go? I don’t know. →I don\'t know ( ) ( ) ( ) go. 次の日本文に合うように、空所に入る最も適当な語を書いてください。 (1)彼にはたった5ドルしか持ち合わせがありませんでした。 He had ( )( )( ) five dollars with him. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じになるようにしてください。 (1)Our teacher plays the violin well. →Our teacher is ( ) ( ) playing the violin. (2)While I was in New York, I met him several times. →( ) my ( ) in New York, I met him several times. これを解いてみると、 (1)reason (2)soon (1)good to speak (2)which was should (1)enough to crash (1)good well (2)わかりませんでした。 になりました。 間違っているところがあれば、訂正を含めて教えてください。