海外ショップで購入した商品に不具合あり!交換では手数料もロスが大きい...対応を要求する条件とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外ショップで購入した商品に不具合があり、メーカーに保障を依頼しています。小額の取引だったため、返金では手数料がかかり過ぎるし、交換も往復送料が大きい。今後も取引を継続したいので、保障を考慮した価格で新しい商品を送ってもらいたいと要求しました。
  • メーカーからは元々の価格で見積もりが提供されたため、損害額の見積もりを伝えました。翻訳サイトを使っても自然な日本語訳が得られなかったため、やり取りの流れを考慮した訳文を依頼しました。
  • メーカーからの返信では、ウェブ上での販売のため送料がかかるとの説明があり、カートに商品を追加し、送料を計算する必要があるとされています。また、交換手続きでは返送時の送料にも注意が必要であり、要求があれば連絡してほしいと伝えられました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の和訳お願いします。

海外ショップで購入した商品に不具合があり、メーカーより保障してくれると言うことでやり取りしています。 始めは、一部返金か、商品の交換と言うことを提示されましたが、 小額の取引でしたので返金では、手数料もばかにならず、 交換も往復送料を考えるとロスが大きいし 今後も継続して取引する予定だったので 新しい商品を今回の保障を考慮した価格で送ってくれないか? と言う条件を提示してみました。 その後、元々の定価で見積もりを出して来たので、こちらの損害額の見積もりを伝えたところ このように返信がありました。 翻訳サイトを使ってもよく訳が良く解りませんでしたので、 今までのやり取りの流れを考慮しての自然な日本語訳をお願いできませんでしょか? ところどころ、5箇所くらい、単語が間違っていて辞書で調べても無い単語がありましたので、自分で修正しています。 we are sorry for the inconvenient as for the items on our web is shipping cost items, you need to calculate the shipping fee after you add it in cart while the items on ebay was shipping cost. Please have a recheck later. as in the procedure of the replacements you need to take care of the shipping fee in sending back. please note this. Any needs please come back to us here.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.1

直されたために意味が分からないのかわかりませんが、英語になってません。 we are sorry for the inconvenient as for the items on our web is shipping cost items,(isの前までは「サイトに載っていた商品でご迷惑をお掛けして申し訳ありませんでした。」) you need to calculate the shipping fee after you add it in cart while the items on ebay was (withoutあるいはw/o) shipping cost. (w/oがあるとすれば、「eBay掲載の商品には送料が含まれていませんので、カートに入れた後に送料を加えなくてはなりません。」) Please have a recheck later.(再確認してください) as in the procedure of the replacements you need to take care of the shipping fee in sending back. (交換に関する手続きについてですが、返送する場合の送料はあなたが支払うことになっています。) please note this.(この点ご確認ください) Any needs please come back to us here. (更に何か必要でしたらご連絡ください)

akaginoyama
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 私の直しは自信がありません、適当にスペルの近い単語に書き換えただけですから。 頂いた回答は、今までのメーカーとのやり取りからすると不自然な内容です。 ですが、今までも何度か意味不明な返信を受けておりまして、どうも、担当者がころころと変っていて、英語が得意ではない担当がいるようです。 こちらが原文です。 Thanks for your mail and supports, we are siorry for the inconveneint.as for the items on our web is shipping cost items,you need to caculate the shipping fee after you add it in cart while the items on ebay was shipping cost. Please have a recheck later.as in the procedure of the replacements you need to take care of the shipping fee in sending back.please note this. Any needs please come back to us here.

関連するQ&A

• なるべく早く和訳をお願いします!

-Combine non free shipping items in shipping to save cost. Free Shipping items will be no further save on shipping fee even though they are shipped together with Non Free Shipping items. これをお願いします。。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Your return of my shipping fees just got hit with a paypal transaction fee of $1. but why wouldn't I receive the full amount, as I didn't purchase shipping from you? You are reimbursing me. Why is this transaction continuing to be negative? please refund the full amount of my transaction. Once i receive the refund in full, i will cancel the original transaction as you requested.

• 見積りと注文を同時にする場合

従来なら見積して注文という手順なんですが、現品が破損している状況ですので、見積価格が知りたいけれど、価格に拘らず、商品をすぐに発送して欲しい場合は、下記のニュアンスで伝わりますでしょうか? "Please advise us cost as following items and dispatch these items to ou office at the same time as quoting due to a breakage also keep us informed when a detail of dispatching will be known. If you need further details for quoting, please inform us." まわりくどい言い方で逆に分かりにくいかなあと・・いうところで不安です。ご教授下さい。

• 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 it was 66.00 to ship your item, you paid 52.00 will you please pay the balance owed ? i do not charge a shipping & handleing fee only the actual cost , it is not fair for me to pay for part of the shipping cost that you should pay , it says how much it cost to ship to japan on the label when you receive the item , thank you so much for understanding !!!! どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 輪やお願いします。即答願います。

Thank you for the email. Your lot 820 (MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED STAIN REMOVER CANISTER) was with the shipping company ArtPack Inc. who was contracted for the shipping of this auction. ArtPack contacted you with quotes for shipping but received no response, therefore they returned the lot to Julien's for storage. You need to pay shipping charges, then your item will ship to you. Julien's may ship your lot (820) to you in Japan for $228.73 USD. Quote includes packing / handling fee, Insurance (covering $768) and FedEx carrier fee. (Please note this quote does not include any duties or taxes that may be levied by the Japanese government) You may pay for the shipping fee by credit card, check or bank wire. Alternatively, you may instead arrange for a colleague to pick the lots up from Julien's in Beverly Hills, if you do not wish to pay the shipping charges. Please let us know what you would like to do. Thank you. Good Day. Eric Rosciam Shipping Manager Julien’s Auctions

• 海外のショップに見積依頼をしたい

海外のショップに送料も含めた見積りを依頼したく下記メールを送ったのですが返信がありません。 英文自体は通じているとは思うのですが何故返信が無いのか分かりません。 英文がこれで良いか。またアドバイスがあればお願いしたく思います。 Hello, This is my first time to contact you. I want to order your products. We would like a price quote on the following items. Please include the shipping cost. I live in Tokyo Japan. item: 商品A quantity: XX item: 商品B quantity: XX Thank you, Sincerely,

• さっぱり和訳をしてください。

I"mreally sorry about that,I want to collect 5 items to make the shipping cost cheaper,so I try to bid mor item to prevent not inough item

• 和訳と返信で困っています

海外のサイトで注文したのですが、カードの支払は済んでいるのに商品が届かないため問い合わせをしたところ、再送か返金でどうしますか?という様なメールが来たので、再送をお願いしたつもりなのですが次の様な返事が返ってきました。 We have previously sent your order as you requested. Could you please advise if you have since received it or not as we are trying to establish if you still need further assistance regarding your order. Please advise accordingly. 上記の訳と、こちらとしては商品が欲しいのでキャンセルはしたくないのですが、どんな文章にしたらいいのでしょうか?

• アメリカのネットショッピングの送料について。

無謀だとは思いますが、格安なので下記ショップで購入を考えています。 ただ、free shipping around the world とうたっており、 日本届けで商品価格に送料が付加されるのか、英語なのでわかりません。 送料以外に費用はかかるのでしょうか? それとも、日本からの購入は不可でしょうか? ショップ→ http://www.canadagoose6.com/shippinginfo.html 翻訳お願いします。   ↓ Shipping & Returns When your order is dispatched, our Customer Service will email you the tracking number, and you can track your order by EMS or DHL website. If you want to wholesale, please contact our customer service team, they will meet your need. Please make sure you are at home when a parcel reaches your home. Or your order will send back to your local post office, then please feel free to contact your local post office to get the parcel. Return Policy At our shop, your complete satisfaction is our top priority, we offer the return and exchange instruction. Before you wish to return goods, please contact us via email to discuss the problem you are having first. Below are the details of return policy of our online store. If for any reason you were not satisfied with an item, you can return it and claim for a refund. Please return to us within 7 days (from the date of receipt). Non-faulty items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging and must be in an unused condition. All returned items are subject to a 35% cancellation fee (the shipping fee and bank commission). We are not responsible for the return shipping fee. Hope you can understand. Exchange Policy If the products you get do not fit you perfectly, or you do not like the style after you get it, and ask for exchange, please make sure all return items that must maintain its original state don't wear, adaptation or wash, and all tags attached. And you should pay for the returning shipping fee. After we get the parcel, we will prepare for the delivery and re-send new products in 24-48 hours. Then we will email the tracking numbers for you to check after we re-send it. Order Cancellation If you want to cancel order, please inform us through e-mail immediately, but according to our policies you have to pay 5% cancellation fee for bank refunding handing fee. However, if the order is shipped, we cannot cancel the order for you. Hope your understand. If we have sent the order, we can not accept cancellation. And you still want to cancel, you need to pay our lose. So please do not hesitate to contact our customer service if you have any idea about the order, they will deal with your questions patiently, and do their best to satisfy your demand. Thanks!