• ベストアンサー

depositとdebitについて

アメリカの証券会社の間で資金を移動させようとして手続きを取ったのですがうまき行きませんでした。英語の理解が出来ていないようなので教えてください。 文章(1)は移動元(資金を引き出そうとした)の会社の説明です。「会社は資金を送る私の口座に2回振込みをするからその額を確認してそれを指定の場所にインプットせよ」と理解したので、移動先(資金を送る)の会社にいくら入ったかたずねたところ(2)の返事がきました。これを私は「当社口座からは誰も引出しは出来ない」と読んだのですが、意味が通じません。 depositは「預金する」、debitは「借方につけるーー支払う」と理解しているのですが なにがおかしいのでしょうか。 また「Electronic Funding and Electronic Withdrawal」と「wire」とは別物でしょうか。 (1) For your security, we will ask you to confirm ownership of the bank account before you can request deposits. Ameritrade will make two deposits into the bank account within two business days from the day your instructions are set up. Once you learn the amount of the deposits from your bank, enter the amount of each deposit where indicated. By correctly completing this process, the instructions will be verified and you can begin to move funds electronically between your Ameritrade account and your checking or savings account. (2) Please do not use this "Funds Now" feature as we do not allow any firms to debit our bank account. If you have processed such a request please advise them to cancel/recall it.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数10

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • maoky
  • ベストアンサー率50% (5/10)
回答No.4

今日はプレジデントディで主要金融機関はお休みですね。 既にWire Transferの手続きに入られたとのことなので、入金確認を待つのみですが、Brokerに’FundsNow’featureの意味を聞いておかれたら、今後の資金投資に役立つでしょう。 分かるまでしつこく聞く&言うのはアメリカでは良いことですから。私もアメリカでBrokageAccountを作り、色々苦労しました。 時間的余裕の有無もあると思いますが、私にはちょっとしたコミュニケーション不足と見受けられました。

sesegma
質問者

補足

IBにAmeritradeー>IBの送金法と”FundsNow"とは何かを質問したら、方法については回答なく、次の返事がありました(これは回答の全文です)。 The "Funds Now" is not an option for funding an account. This will give your firm authorization to credit and debit our account which is why do not allow this method. 意味を「これは資金送付の方法でなく貴社(ameritrade?に入金又は当社勘定から引去り権を与えるもの」と読んだのですが、どうしたらよいかは説明なく、こちらの理解力もないのかもしれませんが、商売気がないと思いました。 肝心の送金は電信で何とかすませました。(いろいろと問題があり知識不足を感じました)

その他の回答 (3)

• maoky
  • ベストアンサー率50% (5/10)
回答No.3

何度もすみません。#2のmaokyです。 2.の英文は資金移動先の証券会社からの回答でしたね。#2でAmeritradeからの文章として解釈してしまいました。すみません。 相手先銀行口座にきちんとお金が入ったかどうか証券会社に聞いたということですが、相手先銀行に直接聞いてみましたか? Ameritrade側で、貴方が資金送金先銀行口座を設定していない段階では、もちろん相手先証券会社の銀行口座にはお金はまだ入っていませんね。 また、貴方が設定して送金した第3営業日後以降でないと、相手先銀行にも入金確認も出来ませんね。 2.の文章から読み取れるのは、資金がまだ移動されていないにもかかわらず、あなたが次の証券会社でFundを始めようとしたと見なされてしまったようですね。 オススメするのは、 1.Ameritradeの口座残高が減っていることの確認。 2.貴方が送金した先の銀行は本当に貴方が送ろうとした証券会社の銀行口座かどうかの確認。 3.次の証券会社内部での資金移動の方法の確認。←これが最も重要。 4.いつから次の証券会社でFundが出来るのかの確認。 です。 結果的にどうなったか、またご報告いただければ嬉しいです。

sesegma
質問者

補足

ご返事ありがとうございます。 詳しく書きますと送付先の銀行の口座は新しい証券会社((Interactive Brokersです)のものでその中に私をrefer するUsernameとID no.があります。Ameritradeから確認の連絡があったのでその文章をそっくりIBに知らせたのですが帰ってきた返事が(2)で意味が通じないのであきらめました。(電話は自信ないので)”Fund Now”という言葉は私は使わなかったのにIBが使っているので業界用語と思い何か私の知らないことがあると思いました。 Fundの入金確認はIBのHPでできると思っているのですが・・ この方法はやめてwire(電信)による送金の手続きを新たにしたのですがまだ実施されていません(土日が入り今日も祝日のようなので様子を見ています)

• maoky
  • ベストアンサー率50% (5/10)
回答No.2

sesegmaさん。Ameritradeから別の証券会社へ資金を動かそうとしているようですね。 設定しようとしている振込先銀行口座名義は、他の証券会社のものでしょうか? そうであれば、私の理解は以下のとおりです。 1.貴方のセキュリティの為に、Ameritradeは私達が振り込む先の銀行口座が、本当に貴方が資金を送ろうとしている証券会社の口座であるかどうか確認することを求めます。 Ameritradeは、貴方が移動先の銀行口座を設定した後、2営業日以内に2回に分けてその銀行口座に振込みをします。 貴方が3営業日後以降に、その銀行で入金確認ができたら、それぞれの金額を示しているとおりに(インターネット上で?)入力してください。 このプロセスが一度完了すれば、あなたの設定は承認され、今後は貴方のAmeritradeの口座から、貴方が設定した銀行口座(当座または普通)への資金移動が、マニュアル操作でなく、出来るようになります。 (恐らく、一旦送金先銀行口座登録がなされたら、それからは、インターネット取引か電話取引で出来るということでしょう。この前後の英文を読まないと分かりませんが。) 2.FundsNowという(インターネット上の?)ボタンは使わないで下さい。もしくは、そのような指示はまだ出さないで下さい。なぜなら、Ameritradeはあなたの設定が承認されるまでは、どの銀行・証券会社にもAmeritradeの口座から自動的に資金を引き落とすことを許可していません。 もしも、すでに貴方がその指示を銀行なり証券会社なりに出してしまっているのならば、すぐに取り消しの指示を出してください。 私の場合、WireTransferは銀行間資金移動一般に使われ、ElectronicFunidng&Electronic Withdrawalは、貴方が行うインターネット取引(または電話取引)と解釈しています。

• JJiro
  • ベストアンサー率25% (2/8)
回答No.1

http://members.lycos.co.uk/bankabroad/menu.html ネット上での資金移動なので ここで質問されてはいかが ですか? 間違ったアクションでますます複雑になると 困りますので慎重に!

sesegma
質問者

お礼

ご示唆いただいたURLで同じ質問をしだんだんと仕組みはわかってきましたが、証券会社の説明はよくわからず、結局 電信で送金、成功しました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のメールが来たのですが、英語が読めません。英訳お願いします。

英語のメールが来たのですが、英語が読めません。英訳お願いします。 先日、外国のネットバンク「NETTELER」というところで口座を作り、 口座が凍結されてたりと、おかしかったので、連絡しました。 返信が届いたのですが、英語が苦手で読めません。 なのでお手数ですが、英訳お願いします↓ Dear valued customer, Due to NETELLER's inability to properly validate the information within your account, a temporary suspension of your Credit Card/Debit Card deposit option has occurred. In order to properly validate your identity, NETELLER is requesting further verification of your account details Please initiate a Local Bank Deposit for a small amount into your NETELLER account. This may also include International Bank Transfer. Once this deposit is completed we will reconsider your deposit options. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Your cooperation is appreciated. Best regards, NETELLER Account Surveillance.

• ペイパルから海外口座への入金方法は

ペイパルから海外の自分の銀行口座に入金しようとして、銀行口座を登録したら、confirm your bank accountをしろと表示があり、PayPal has made two small deposits into the bank account you just registered. These deposits should appear in your bank account in business days. として、step1として、Call your bank, use your ATM statement, or go to your online bank account to find out what the exact amounts of these two deposits are. You can also check your paper bank statement for these amounts. They will be listed as deposits from PayPal. step2として、Call your bank, use your ATM statement, or go to your online bank account to find out what the exact amounts of these two deposits are. You can also check your paper bank statement for these amounts. They will be listed as deposits from PayPal.と書いています。銀行口座に少しお金を事前に置いておかないといけないのでしょうか。銀行口座の残高はまだゼロ円なのですが。ご親切な方すみませんが教えてください。

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

In order to do this, we shall debit your card account within the next 24 hours a small amount of money (less than 」2.00 GBP). You will need to contact your card issuer and verify this payment (which will appear as a payment to Linepick Ltd T/A Bodyactive). Once you have spoken with your card issuer, you should reply to this email with the amount that was debited from your account. We will then debit your account the remainder of the payment and ship your goods.

• 英語堪能な方 翻訳お願いします!

海外からのメールで重要で深刻な内容のようですが、当方、英語が苦手で、申し訳ありませんが、以下2通の翻訳方よろしくお願いします。 (1)This serves as confirmation of the renewal of your authority given to Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited to accept your fund withdrawal / transfer instructions made by telephone or any other electronic means, for a further period of twelve months from 23 November 09, to your following bank account(s):- (2)Please be informed that your authority given to Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited to accept fund withdrawal / transfer instructions made by telephone or any other electronic means, will be expired and automatically be renewed on 23 November 09 ("the expiry date") for a further period of twelve months, in favor of the following bank account:-

• これは海外の詐欺ですか?

Hello, My bank have been trying to remit the sum of $2,000 USDollars of the Item but there was an error during the transfer of the funds. the bank encounter some problem during the processing of the funds. The minimum amount that can be transfer into your bank account is $2,850 USDollars and i was told to make additional payment of $850 USDollars so that they can able to complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. I have already made additional payment of the sum of $850 USDollars to your money to balance and I hope you have got my additional payment approval confirmation mail regarding the payment which i made? My bank will be remitting total sum of $2,850 USDollars into your bank account. I want you to help me to send the sum of $800 USD to my Son Teacher in China via Western Union and use the remaining $50 USD for the Western Union charges and Transport fare and send the remaining $800 USD to my Son in China, my Son need this money urgently for His school fee. This is the Teacher Name Western Union sending Information: First Name : Yang Last Name : Zhang Country : China I urge you to kindly go ahead with the sending out of the sum of $800 USD to my Son via Western Union so that bank can complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. Awaits to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks. という文章が自分の出品した物を買ってくれたかたからメールが来ました。 翻訳ソフトでは内容がわからず、困っています。 これは追加でお金をようきゅうしてきてるのでしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただけると助かります。。

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• これは信じていいのでしょうか?

Dear ○○○(僕), We have just received a Transfer Order for the additional Payment of $850:00USDollars made to you from Mrs Elvira (仮名) as requested by the bank transfer department so as to rectify the problem occurring during the Transfer of the total amount of $2,850:00USDollars to your account. Mrs Elvira (仮名) has made the additional payment accordingly and it has been processed and approved by our bank transfer system and we can easily confirm that the transfer will go through this time. But first before we can proceed with the remittance of the funds to your account, we require you to proceed with the remittance of the total amount of $800:00USDollars and $50:00USDollars for Western Union Charges to your buyer remittance information, which is the son teacher through Western Union as stated below. FIRST NAME : YANG(仮名) LAST NAME : ZHANG(仮名) COUNTRY : CHINA According to your buyer, She has provided the above receiver information as the recipient of the $800:00USDollars, which you will be sending and we are aware of this. So we urge you to proceed with the transfer of the total amount of $800:00USDollars through Western Union money transfer to the above information and once you send it, you will need to send us the copy of the western union transfer receipt and once we got it, we will proceed with the transfer of the total amount of $2,850:00USDollars to your account within 6Hours once we receive the receipt of the western union remittance from you. We will be looking forward to read from you soon. オークションでカメラが落札されて、婦人の方がオーストラリアナショナル銀行を通じてお金を 振り込んでくれる手はずなのですが、 振り込み前にこのようなメールが来たのですが、翻訳サイトでもわけがわかりません。 中国の第三者が出てきたようなのですが、どなたか訳せる方 意味を教えていただけると助かります。

• 翻訳お願いします。入金 英語

3万円三井住友銀行からUFJ銀行の口座に入金しといたよ。」 1I credited 30000yen from your bank account of Mitui Sumitomo Bank to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). 2I deposited /put 30000yen from 3万円三井住友銀行からUFJ銀行の口座に入金しといたよ。」 1I credited 30000yen from your bank account of Sumitomo Mitui( Bank) to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). 2I deposited 30000yen from your bank account of Mitui Sumitomo Bank into your bank account of UFJ Bank(for you). 3I wihdrew 30000yen from your bank account and deposited them into yourBank to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). のようにしてみたのですが、冗長的な表現でしっくりこないのですが、通じますでしょうか?※()は省略できると考えて入れているものです。 1~3をナチュラルな表現に修正して頂ければ幸いです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳(英語→日本語)お願いします!

とある船会社でデビットカードが使えるか調べたところ次のような英文が出てきました。 なんとなく、使えそうな雰囲気なのかなとは思うのですが、英語が苦手なのではっきりと 分かりません>< どうか翻訳をお願いいたします! 全文完璧に翻訳じゃなくても、大体こんな感じというのが分かればいいです。 よろしくお願い致します。 Norwegian does not recommend the use of a debit card as payment for your onboard folio. However, if you choose to pay with a debit card, please be advised that Norwegian obtains pre-authorization which some banks may hold for up to 30 days. Using your debit or ATM card Norwegian does not recommend the use of a debit card as payment for your onboard folio. Please be advised that multiple holds will be placed on your debit card account based on your onboard purchases. After settling your onboard folio, these debit card holds may remain on your account up to 30 days after the cruise ends. To avoid overdraft charges from your bank, please make sure that you have enough available funds in your account during this hold period. Norwegian will not be responsible for overdraft charges resulting from holds placed on Debit Card accounts.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.