英語の問題について教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の問題について教えてください。質問文の意味と選択肢の英文の意味を教えてください。
  • プレゼンテーションで使用できる有用な表現について教えてください。表現を使用する場面ごとにグループ分けしてください。
  • プレゼンテーションの始め方、話題の変更、まとめ方について教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

まず問題文の意味が分かりません。問題文の意味と選択肢の英文の意味を教えてください。 Here are some useful expressions you can use at different stages of a presentation. Group the expressions according to their use. A: This evening, I intend to show you.... B: I'd like to finish today with... C: Let me just run through what we'll be covering over the next hour. D: I'll return to this issuein just a few minutes. E: And finally,... F: Let's movea on now to... G: I'd like to change focus at this point Beginning… Changing topic… Summing up…

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

以下は発表の際に、使えるいくつかの表現です。表現は用途別に纏めてください。 A:   今夕は、次の話をします。 B:   きょうは、最後にこう申し上げます。 C:   次の1時間にお話する概要を述べます。 D:   後でまたこの件には触れます。 E:   それで最後に、、、 F:   では、つぎに移りましょう G:   ちょっとここで焦点を変えたいと思います。 始め、、、 話題を変える、、、 纏める、、、

ID0404
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次の1~5の文の空欄に入るのはA~Cのどれだと思いますか? 1.I can ( ) this with an example. A.concentrate B.digress C.illustrate 2.Let me ( ) for a moment to tell you a short anecdote. A.illustrate B.digress C.invite 3.First of all, I'll ( ) for you what I intend to talk about today. A.concentrate B.emphasize C.outline 4.I must ( ) that these figures are only estimates. The real figures could be much higher. A.emphasize B.illustrate C.recap 5.First, let's ( ) on the advantages of this new design for the customer. A.concentrate B.invite C.illustrate

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 

次のA~Hの英文は会話文1~8のどこに入ると思いますか?意味も教えてください。 A.All you need to do is B.I understand that C.I'm putting you through D.It's been quite some time E.it's convenient for you F.just to be on the safe side G.we're all set then H.You can't miss me 1.(a)When would you like to meet? (b)Whenever______. 2.(a)When did you last visit Prague? (b)______. 3.(a)How will I recognize you? (b)I'll have a hat on.______. 4.(a)How can I get to the nearest bank?(b)______ walk straight on and turn left. 5.(a)Shall we book the tickets today?(b)Yes,______. 6.(a)So,______?(b)Yes, we're ready to start. 7.(a)______ your flight leaves at six.(b)Yes, that's right. 8.(a)Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Motteram, please.(b)Just one moment.______.

• (  )に入る英語を教えて下さい

英語を教えて下さい。(  )の中に単語が一つ入ります。 1. A:Do you use this computer? B:Yes.I use ( )every day. 2. A:Do you like these books? B:Yes.I like ( ). よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• センター試験の英語

”How come you look so nervous on such a nice day like this ?" "Oh, do I ? I don't 【  】, though." (1) mean to ,(2) hope to, (3) try to look, (4) intend to do この英文の【 】に入る最も適当なものを(1)~(4)の中から選びなさい。という問題について質問いたします。正解は(1)ですが、(4)は、なぜ不可なのでしょうか。doで終わると意味が通じないのでしょうか。(4)は、なぜ不可なのかよくわかりませんので、お教えいただけましたら大変幸せです。よろしくお願いいたします。 

• 中学英語の問題について教えてください。

(1)first time と for the first time の違いは何なのでしょうか 両方「はじめて」という意味なのではと思っています。しかし、 This is your first time. とは言うけれど、  This is your for the first time. とは言わない気がします。 また、I visited Nara for the first time last month. I visited Nara first time last month. これも下はおかしいとは思うのですが、なぜかと言われれば説明できません。 詳しく解説をお願いします。 (2)疑問文に対する答え方について教えてください。 (a)Which season do you like the best? に対して   I like summer the best. (b)Who gets up the earliest in your family? Mother does. (c)What subject is the most difficult for you? Mother is. (d)Which do you like better,classical music or rock music? I like classical music. それぞれの疑問文の主語はどれになりますか? また、(b)(c)は2語で答えられるのに対し、(a)(d)はそうはできないのはなぜですか? その違いや、答え方の決まりがあれば教えてください。 基本的なことだとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が出来る方翻訳をお願いいたします。

did you make that christmas photo? cause I'd like to use the Taylor one as an icon for the holidays if thats ok この文はどのような意味でしょうか?教えていただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

I'd like so much to fall in love with you    when we'll meet... I feel like a teenager...  上記の英語訳ですが、  I'd like so much to fall in love with you  ⇒ ここで、ピリオドがついていないので、  when we'll meet... I feel like a teenager...  「私はあなたと会ったときにとても恋をしたい、  私は10代の時のように感じる。」  こんな感じの訳でしょうか?  ピリオドがあるとないとでは、おそらく訳が違ってきますよね??  改行されてWhen なのは意味があるのか、ないのか・・・  これは、インターネットで知り合ったペンパルの男性に、  私が好意の気持ちを伝えたところ、このような返事が来ました。  これまで約2ヶ月毎日メールのやり取りをしており、  来年の7月に会う予定でいます。    とてもやさしい男性なので、このような表現は、遠まきに私を避けているのかな・・・とも考えられ・・・    おかわりの方、どうぞ教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。

• 入試問題の対話文です

1文を選んで1語追加して並べ替える問題です。 Jiro:Are you alli right,Joe? you don't look well at all. Joe:I don't feel good.In fact,I feel terrible.I've got a headache.(1)____. Jiro:Let me feel your forehead.You're really burning up. How long have you been feeling this way? Joe:(2)_____.It's gradually gotten worse,though. Jiro:Have you taken any aspirin or anything like that? Joe:I took two aspirins after breakfast.But i don't think they were effective. Jiro:(3)________.I think you ought to see a doctor right away. Joe:(4)_________.I'm not sure where to go. Jiro:The college has its own doctor.He's very good. I'll take you to see him if you like. Joe:Thanks veru much. I'd appreciate it. A (I,once,hospital,to,have,the) B(been,woke,I,this,up,I've,like) C(I,too,fever,have ,high,think,a) D (what,tell,you,I,me,happened,want) E(serious,if ,have,something,it,sounds,you) F (before,doctor ,Japan,never,in,I,have,to,a) わたしの答え (1)??? (2)I've been like this since I woke up. (3)I think you have a high fever ,too. (4)I have never been to a doctor in Japan before. 打ち間違いがあるかもしれませんが、 おしえてください。