英文メール添削、アドバイスおねがいします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語文:最初の30分は~~をして、次の30分で~~をします。We are going to ~~ in the first half an hour. For the next half an hour, we are going to ~~. (in と for、 どちらが自然でしょうか?または別の良い言い方もありましたら教えてください。)
  • 日本語文:もしも(1)の片方のみに参加したい場合も、大歓迎です。If you want to attend only either of the sessions, you are welcome to do so.
  • 日本語文:無料のお菓子を用意します。We will have free snacks! または You will get free snacks! または(文の最後に) Free Snacks! (これだけでも通じますかね?)
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メール添削、アドバイスおねがいします!

メールでクラブのメンバー全員に送る内容です。 (1) 日本語文:最初の30分は~~をして、次の30分で~~をします。 We are going to ~~ in the first half an hour. For the next half an hour, we are going to ~~. (in と for、 どちらが自然でしょうか?または別の良い言い方もありましたら教えてください。) (2) 日本語文:もしも(1)の片方のみに参加したい場合も、大歓迎です。 If you want to attend only either of the sessions, you are welcome to do so. (3) 日本語文:無料のお菓子を用意します。 We will have free snacks! または You will get free snacks! または (文の最後に) Free Snacks! (これだけでも通じますかね?) (4) 日本語文:P.S. もしも何かクラブでやりたいこと/良いアクティビティのアイデアがあれば私たちに知らせてください。 P.S. If you have any ideas of activity in the club, let us know! または P.S. If you want to do something in the club, let us know! もしも不自然な表現がありましたら、またより良い表現方法があれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは! 1)for the first half an hour の法があってます、for はそのですから 2)either じゃなく、one でいいんじゃないですか? 3)We will offer free snacks!offer は用意とかあげるですから、これでいいと思います 4)二番目がいいと思います やりたいことですから

magnet625
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.別れの道を選ぶ I decide the way to split apart. ↑「I decide the way」までは変えたくないです。 2.私たちが飽きるまで Until we are tired of it. 3.11歳以下は注意して使用してください If you are less than 11, please use it careflly. 4.海外で過ごしてきたんですか? Have you been spend your time in abroad?

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

英文メールの添削をお願いします。 上に作成した英文メール、下に書きたい内容を日本語で書いたものを 載せています。 初めて書いたので、色々とおかしい所があるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Hello, Y.J(仮名) How are you? Thanks so much for the other day. We enjoyed the occasion thoroughly. Sorry I couldn't write to you sooner. It is a wonderful memory that talking to you, cute Y.J. and funny brother. I guess my poor English is difficult to understand. Well, I appreciate your listening to what I talk patiently and telling me lots of things. You said we look younger, but to we,(もしくは but, if you ask we) your reaction and facial expressions are more innocent(pure?) and pretty than Japanese of the same age. So, I and ○○ thought you are irresistible. But,I regret that I couldn't English well. If I was better English-speaker, I would have showed you around satisfactorily and (I might 不要?) have took you more better restaurant. Also, that area is is close to the station, so it's high prices. And we didn't know that area so much. There are many restaurants with more reasonable prices and good taste in ○○ There are Interesting spots too. After all, ○○ is city of western confectionery. So, If you like sweets, let's go "sweets tour"(もしくは to going around a patisseries) the next time!! If you don't mind, in a group of girls with your sister.:-) When you come to Japan agein, please let me know. I want to show you over. Please come to play at my house. Your brother was taking pictures, so I send photos taken by us to him. If you need to photos, I would send there to you. When we go to Korea, let's have a good time with. In the meantime, take care, C.I(仮名) Y.Jへ 元気ですか? 先日は楽しい時間をありがとう。 可愛いY.Jと面白いお兄ちゃんと 話せたことはすごくいい思い出です。 不出来な英語で、分かりづらかったと思うのに、 真剣に聞いてくれて、色々話してくれてありがとう。 自分達が若く見えるって言ってたけど、 自分達からすると、Y.Jの反応とか表情の方が こっちの同年代より素直で、○○ちゃんと二人で可愛い!!って 悶えてました。 でも、もっとしっかり話すことができたら 案内もちゃんとできて、 もっといいお店とかにも連れて行ってあげられたのにと 悔しく思っています。 あの辺は、駅の近くで物価も高めなのと 自分たちもそこまで詳しい場所じゃなかったので。 もっと安くて美味しいお店や、面白い所もたくさんあるよ。 それと、○○はやっぱり洋菓子の街なので、 甘いの嫌いじゃなかったらぜひスィーツ巡りとかしよう!! よかったら妹さんも一緒に女の子みんなで:-) また日本に来ることがあったら連絡してね。案内します。 うちの家にもぜひ来てください。 お兄ちゃんが写真を撮ってたので、 こっちが撮った写真もお兄ちゃんのアドレスに送りました。 もし必要なら、Y.Jのアドレスにも送るので連絡ください。 ではでは、また韓国に行ったときはぜひ遊んでね。 C.I

• 初歩的な英文添削

初歩的な英文なのですが、正しいか自信がありません。 あっているでしょうか。英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もっと良い言い方があったら教えてください。 あなたは、日本のどこかにもう、行きましたか?  Have you been somewhere in Japan yet? Where have you been in Japan? や、Where have you visited in Japan? これの直訳は「日本のどこに行ったことがありますか?」なので「あなたは、日本のどこかにもう、行きましたか? 」とは違うと思いました。 英語は○○(国名)で公用語ですか? Is English an official language in ○○? 研修で日本に来る事が決まる前から,日本語を習っていたのですか?  Were you studying Japanese before you knew you were going to go to Japan? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If you are with someone,(ask) the person if it is okay for you to smoke. 2)Do you (mind) if I smoke? 3)If the person does not (show) you to smoke, he or she will say something like "Please don't," or "I'd rather you didn't." 4)At present we (live) in Yokohama. 5)When I was child, I (had played) the piano. 6)Where (have you gone) all this while? 7)Tom (went) to San Francisco to see a friend of his last month. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

We are looking for an au pair to expose our wonderful children (1,7 and 9) to japan. We already have a nanny, so this is a true au pair experience. We have a lovely townhome to share and, if you are interested in film, my wife is a producer and would be willing to get you involved in her films. 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳してほしいです。

• 英文の添削とアドバイスをよろしくお願いいたします

3つの作文を英文にしてみました。1,2,3それぞれ表現がうまくできず、不十分ですが、 日本語を参考に添削やアドバイスをいただけると助かります。 何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。 日本語: 1)どれほどあなたがしたことに感謝していたか、いつも嬉しくて嬉しくて言葉にできなかった。 2)あなたは、ジョークが面白くて、お店の人や周りの人に気を遣って楽しませたり、いつも一生懸命働いて、男らしくて頼もしくて、あなたは、世界で一番のボーイフレンドです。 3)もっと伝えたいことがあるけど、手紙が長くなるから感謝の気持ちを伝えて終えるね(手紙を書き終えるという意味)。 英訳: 1)I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you did. I'm really really happy and I couldn't say enough about it・・・. (一文ですっきりまとめたい) 2)Your joke is fantastic, you give attention to everybody and make the environment full of fun. And you are a hard worker and so strong and manly. You are the best boyfriend in the world. 3)I want to tell you more in this letter, but it will be longer. and I tell you my thanks and stop writing this. 2) の別案 Besides being hard and excellent at work, you are also a great communicator. Your joke is fantastic, you give attention to everybody and make the environment full of fun. and you are so strong and manly.

• メールでのやり取りについて

メールでインタビューをしたいという依頼を受けたところ、このような返事が来ました。 If you are comfortable with doing the interview to the best of your abilities we would love to have you (: If not we can interview another Japanese student! Whichever you are more comfortable with. I am open to ideas, if you wanted to speak Japanese we could just subtitle it if you are more comfortable with that as well! 初めの If you are comfortable with doing the interview to the best of your abilities we would love to have you (: というのがわからないのですが、これはどういうことでしょうか? もしあなたがインタビューに答えてくれる能力があるなら、私たちはあなたにインタビューを是非したい、ということですか? I am open to ideas, if you wanted to speak Japanese we could just subtitle it if you are more comfortable with that as well! この文は、もし日本語で話したかったら、subtitle字幕をつけることも可能だよ、ってことですよね? 宜しくお願いします。

• 【かなり急いでおります】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 日本語: 昨晩、(弊社人材バンクの)スタッフと連絡がとれましたので彼らの面接可能日(あなたより提示頂いた日より選んだ)をあなた(派遣先会社)にお伝えします。 本日当日の連絡となり申し訳ございません。 念の為、下記日程で大丈夫でしょうか。また英語の履歴書は本日お持ちしても宜しいでしょうか) お忙しい中お時間作っていただきありがとうございます。 英語: We contacted candidates last night and tell you their availavility that you suggested. (1) :today 9/1(Fri) 19:00 (2) :today 9/1(Fri) 20:00 We are sorry to today's information for you , and we would like to confirm whether you agree with this schedule and regarding English resume, could we give you directly today. we appreciate that you adjust your busy schedule for interviews.

• 訳してください!

We had a question for you. We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you. We were thinking of going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Do you know your plans for Christmas? Are you going to be staying here or are you going home? Can you please let us know if you would like to travel with us and if your parents would like you to have this experience. If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. We will plan our holiday around what you would like. Can you please let us know your plans? この日本語訳をお願いします! だいたいはわかるのですが、 We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you.と、 If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. の訳が分かりません

• 7時間かけて完成した英文メールの添削をお願いします(全8文)

短い英文メールですが、辞書を引き、ウェブで文例検索していたら7時間もかかってしまいました。でも送信するのはとても不安です。おかしなところがないかチェックをしてください!お願いいたします。質問が長文ですみません。 このメールはアメリカ雑誌の卸業者に送る予定です。 We would like to know if you accept an order from Japanese retailer. If you do, please inform us each magazine cost including postage, and your terms of payment. 御社は日本の小売店からのオーダーを受け付けていますか?受け付けておられるのなら、送料を含めた値段と契約条件を教えてください。 We are interested in your magazines. Our company is specialized in the mail order business. With the aim of further expanding our business, we would like to open an account with you. 我々は御社の雑誌に大変興味があります。我々は日本で通販ビジネスを行なってきました。ビジネスをさらに発展させるためにも御社と取引をしたいと思っております。 We also want to buy your magazines that have already expired. They are very valuable in Japan even if not in US. If you accept, please inform us the cost and its title. バックナンバーの購入はできますでしょうか?期限が切れてアメリカで発売されなくなった雑誌でも、日本では価値があります。購入できるのでしたら値段とそのタイトルを教えてください。 またアメリカの商習慣上、このようなメールを送ることにおかしな点がありましたらお知らせくださいませ。