• ベストアンサー

この英語を日本語に翻訳してください

Good job, Ken. She looked happy with cheerfully. with your thank you. お願いしますm(_ _)m

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ケン、お疲れ!彼女心底幸せそうだったよね。あなたのお陰だよ。

kimuchitya-hann
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

good job with your photos, i like themとはどういう意味でしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Oh (angry) I don't like that It's good to see that your stalker is calming down Why does he stalk you of all people←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語問題

1a:Please continue your good work. b:Please () your good work. (1)repeat on (2)keep up (3)endure with (4)came up 2a:Is she still trying to find a job? b:Is she still () for a job? (1)keeping (2)making (3)chasing (4)looking 3a:I'm trying to recover from the shock. b:I'm trying to () the shock. (1)get across (2)get above (3)get off (4)get over 4a:They considerd this as most important. b:They looked () this as most important. (1)for (2)on (3)around (4)to 5a:I had to get rid () my doubts about it. b:I had to remove my doubts about it. (1)in (2)of (3)with (4)from 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします

• 日本語に翻訳してくれていただけませんが

I have passed the interview of NEC internship and will begin the job in 8.22. So I cannot take your(company) internship and feel realy sorry. That it, I want to refuse the offer and what to say is the most polite way?(In Japanese) Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

• 英語を日本語に変えてください。

Your family has its good points. Try to find them. Talk to them. They try hard to talk with me. この4つの文を日本語に変えてください。

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Yes I received your emails. Thank you! I see that the pictures are .png but is it possible to get the DESIGN .png so there is TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND for me to upload to the shirt? I have a tech guy that can create the .png if you'd like me to try on my end! Thank you Tomomi! So excited to share your work with my customers! ~Emily

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 自然な日本語に訳してほしいです!!

メール交換してる人から、好きなquoteを教えてもらいました。そして、日本語ではどういう風に訳されるの?って聞かれました。文の意味もわかるのですが、私が日本語に訳すとなんだかぎこちない(堅苦しい)日本語になってしまいます。自然な日本語に訳して教えてあげたいので、みなさん御協力おねがいします! "When you look at your reflection, you see with your eyes who you are on the outside. When you look into your soul, you see with your heart who you are on the inside."

• 英語の質問です。

1.「看板にありがとうと書いてある。」 2.「君が言ったから君のページを見てみたよ。」 上記の言葉はどのように英語で書くのが適当でしょうか。 ちょっと自分で考えてみました。間違いなど指摘してください。できればニュアンスなども。 1.は That advertisement display says "Thank you". You can see "Thank you" on that ad. display. You can find "Thank you" on that ad. display. That ad. display expresses "Thanks you". That ad. display means "Thank you". That ad. display represent "Thank you". 2. Since you said, I looked your page. Since you said, I tried looking your page. Since you taught, I took a glance at your page. よろしくお願いします。