• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。

daddydoの回答

• daddydo
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.1

現在全てのグローブトロッターシリーズの商品はカスタムメイドの受注生産体制となっており、工場のあるハートフォードシャーには在庫はございません。納品期間は約4週間。発送準備と同時に、メールにてUSPのトラッキング番号を連絡致します。 Webサイトを通したオーダーが俊敏且つ確実ですが、ご希望であれば、オーダー前にバーリントンアーケードにあるストアにご連絡頂いても結構です。 (連絡先) 如何でしょうか? 当方イギリス在住歴22年でした。

sennna1994
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! よくわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで商品が落札され、何回かメールのやり取りをしました。 商品は万年筆です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Many thanks for your message. How much would it be for 10 of them with shipping, the one I already bought included, (下記は内訳です) FCN-1MR-B (BLACK): 3 FCN-1MR-DR (Deep Red): 1 FCN-1MR-DL (Deep Blue): 2 FCN-1MR-S (Silver): 1 FCN-1MR-DY (Deep Yellow):2 (内訳ここまで) all with silver trim. Would you accept no to declare more than 50 dollars? I would pay with paypal. Best regards, Alain

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに万年筆を出品しております。extra fine EF naginata nibはペン先の事です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I was wondering if you had this fountain pen with an Extra Fine EF nib, or any naginata nibs. And, do you have this available in the Burgundy color instead of the black?

• 翻訳をお願いします!

独学でピアノを練習しているものです。 先日、練習の記録もかねてピアノを弾いている動画をyoutubeにアップロードしてみたところ、下記のコメントがありました。 『hey can you make a tutorial of that song with one hand only??? love that song!』 翻訳サイトを使ってみたりもしたのですが、なにぶん不勉強なもので はっきりとした意味が掴めずモヤモヤしています…。 どなたか、分かりやすい日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ちなみに、翻訳サイトでは↓こうなりました 『片手だけでその歌のチュートリアルを作ることができますか?ほら、その歌を愛してください!』

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し落札されました。商品は万年筆です。(色はシルバーです) その後、質問が届き追加で14kの万年筆はあるかと聞かれましたが 18kの黒ボディなら持っていると回答しました。配送料もこちらから回答しました。 その後下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 Arigato. Just to confirm, that is the black with rhodium accents or gold? Is the shipping $16 for the black only; or is the combined shipping for the chrome that I won at at the auction and the black $16 total? How would I pay for the black, would you bill me on paypal? Thanks for your help.

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。

英語が得意な方、下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。 was it you with all the pictures of the kids on the camera?

• 翻訳ソフトを使わずにメールの翻訳をお願いします

昨日、海外のサイトで買い物をしました。 注文、支払いとスムーズに行えたのですが 今日になって、下記のメールが届きました。 書いてある内容と私は何をしたらいいのかが 分かりません。 翻訳ソフトを使わずに、下記のメールの翻訳をお願い致します。 そして、私が何かすることがあれば教えてください。 Hi, Thank you for your order with ○○○! I am emailing you in reference to order #11111. We require all orders of this size to be accompanied by photo ID as well as a hand written authorization of purchase with signature and all order information contained in that note. You can easily scan these two documents and send them via email. We can then release your order for shipment. If you wish not to send the required identification, we can also accept wire transfer for payment instead. Your originally charged account would of course be credited. The note must include: 1. Brief statement of authorization that you made the purchase. 2. The shipping address on the order and your authorization to ship there. 3. The date and your signature The ID must show: 1. Your address, name and signature. Passport is acceptable also. どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。 knowing how much you love me and that you were just a few miles down the road if I needed when I was up all night writing this book kept me sane. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 Of course it's ok with me. I guess all you would need is extra money to spend if you choose to do that.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。 出荷が予定よりも遅くなる事を伝えました。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 I take note of the shipping time announced. It is true that your sale announced this long delay of 10 days, but I think it is very long compared with other Japanese sellers from whom I source regularly. Philippe