英語の空所選択問題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語ができる方への問題集です。文章の空所に適切な語句を選んでください。
  • 問題文を翻訳しながら適切な空所を選ぶ問題です。英文の理解力を鍛えることができます。
  • 問題文を要約して理解を深めることができます。英文の読解力を向上させるために役立ちます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. The few remaining river dolphins ( ) in the Ganges river are protected by the Indian goverment. (1)survival (2)survive (3)suevives (4)surviving 2. What is the language ( ) in mexico? (1)speak (2)spoken (3)of speaking (4)speaking 3. You should remain ( ) until the concert is completely finished. (1)to seat (2)seat (3)seating (4)seated 4. I'm sorry to have kept you ( ). (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waited (4)waiting 5. Don't leave the door ( ). (1)unlock (2)to unlock (3)unlocked (4)unlocking 6. I saw a kindergarten teacher ( ) by many kids. (1)be surrounded (2)surround (3)surrounded (4)surroundeding 7. He could not make himiself ( ) in English. (1)to have understood (2)to understand (3)understanding (4)understood 8. ( ) sick, I decided to take the day off from work and stay in bed. (1)Feel (2)Felt (3)Feeling (4)Being felt 9. Nobody ( ) anything more to say, the meeting was closed. (1)had (2)have had (3)has (4)having 10. Not ( ) which way to take, I stopped at a gas station to get directions. (1)known (2)to know (3)knowing (4)being known 11. ( ) well the night before, I felt much better. (1)Having slept (2)Slept (3)To have slept (4)To sleep 12. ( ) from here, the cars look like small matchboxes. (1)Seeing (2)Seen (3)Having seen (4)To seen 13. Few men are working in the factory, most of the work ( ) by robots. (1)is to do (2)being done (3)is doing (4)having been doing 14. The dog sat there with his tongue ( ) out. (1)to hang (2)hanging (3)hanged (4)hang 15. She was listening to the music ( ) her eyes closed. (1)on (2)in (3)with (4)by 16. Frankly ( ), I perfer Francis' work. (1)told (2)spoken (3)telling (4)speaking 17. ( ), we are going to have a picnic in the park tomorrow. (1)Permitted weather (2)Permitting weather (3)Weather permits (4)Weather permitting 18. I'm not surprised that Alice got the highest score in class, ( ) how much she studied. (1)considering (2)consideration (3)in considering (4)in consideration 次の英文の下線部には誤っている箇所が一箇所ある。その番号を選び、正しい形に直しなさい。 またその英文を訳しなさい。 19. In 1913, the 【(1)stealing】 Mona Lisa was 【(2)discovered】 【(3)at】 a hotel 【(4)in】 Florence. 20. 【(1)Judget】 from the 【(2)setting sun】, it 【(3)will】 be 【(4)fine】 tomorrow. 次の日本文の意味になるように、( )内の語または語句を並べかえて適切な英文を作りなさい。 21. 向こうで車を洗っている人は、君のお父さんですか?  Is ( a car / washing / man / over / the ) there your father? 22. 痛みは神経系で引き起こされる感覚である。  Pain is a ( system / feeling / triggered / nervous / in / the ). 23. この携帯電話の広告をどこへ行っても見るだろう。  You ( advertised / everywhere / go / see / this mobile phone / will / you ). 以上です。 問題数が多いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. (4) surviving ガンジス河で生き残って今もいる数少ない川イルカはインド政府によって保護されています。 2. (2) spoken メキシコで話されている言語は何ですか? 3. (4) seated コンサートが完全に終了するまで、席についているべきです。 4. (4) waiting お待たせして申し訳ありません。 5. (3) unlocked ドアに鍵をかけずに放っておいてはいけません。 6. (3) surrounded 私は幼稚園の先生が多くの子供に取り囲まれているのを見ました。 7. (4) understood 彼は英語で話を通じさせることが出来ませんでした。 8. (3) Feeling 気分が悪かったので、私は欠勤して寝ていることに決めました。 9. (4) having 誰もそれ以上意見がなかったので、会議は閉会になりました。 10. (3) knowing どちらの道を行ってよいのか分からなかったので、私は道をきくためにガソリンスタンドに立ち寄りました。 11. (1) Having slept 前夜良く眠ったので、私は気分がずっと良くなりました。 12. (2) Seen ここから見ると、車は小さなマッチ箱のように見えます。 13. (2) being done その工場では働いている人がほとんどいません、仕事の大部分がロボットによってなされるからです。 14. (3) hanging その犬は舌を垂らしてそこに座りました。 15. (3) with 彼女は眼を閉じて音楽を聴いていました。 16. (4) speaking 率直に言って私はフランシスの作品の方が好きです。 17. (4) Weather permitting 天気が良ければ、私たちは明日その公園でピクニックをします。 18. (1) considering どれほど彼女が勉強したかを考えると、私は、アリスがクラスで一番高得点を取ったことに驚きません。 19. (1) stealing→stolen 1913年に、盗難にあったモナリザがフィレンツェのホテルで発見されました。 20. (1) Judge→Judging 沈む太陽から判断して、明日は晴れるでしょう。 21. Is the man washing a car over there your father? 22. Pain is a feeling triggered in the nervous system. 23. You will see this mobile phone advertised everywhere you go. <参考> 分詞の用法 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/042/ 分詞構文 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/043/

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題なのですが

He is honest in all he does. Have you ever heard him (spoken) ill of by others? という英文なのですが、 彼は立派な人だ。 あなたは今までに彼の悪口を聞いたことがありますか? と訳したのですが、こんな感じで問題ないでしょうか? ※()内は選択肢なので間違っているかもしれません。選択肢は speak speaking spoken to speak です。こちらも間違っていれば教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所にはいる適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。 また、その英文を訳しなさい。 1. My mother complains of ( ) too lazy.  (1)my doing (2)my being (3)I doing (4)I being 2. He bitterly regretted ( ) into music.  (1)to having not gone (2)having gone not (3)to not having gone (4)not having gone 3. ( ) to the party hurt my feelings.  (1)Not to having invited (2)Having not invited (3)Not having been invited (4)Not inviting 4. There is no ( ) too much.  (1)point in worrying (2)point to worry (3)use about worrying (4)use to worry 5. I'm looking forward to ( ) you again in Tokyo.  (1)see (2)seeing (3)be seeing (4)have seen 6. Our teacher ( ) being criticized by his students.  (1)used (2)used to (3)is used (4)is used to 7. We object to a lot of cars ( ) around the college grounds.  (1)being parked (2)park (3)to be parked (4)to park 8. When it ( ), no one can equal Michael.  (1)comes to ski (2)comes to skiing (3)becomes to ski (4)becomes to skiing 9. What do you say ( ) abroad next year?  (1)traveling (2)to travel (3)to traveling (4)having taken 10. The committee had a lot of trouble ( ) a good investment advisor.  (1)selecting (2)selected (3)select (4)selection 11. She spends all her free time ( ) detective stories.  (1)to write (2)writing (3)written (4)being written 次の英文の下線部には誤っている箇所がある。その番号を選び、正しい形に直しなさい。 またその英文を訳しなさい。 12. After a long 【(1)stressful】 day, 【(2)relax】 in a 【(3)nice】 hot bath will calm you 【(4)down】. 13. There years 【(1)have passed】 since our family 【(2)moved】 to New Zealand, so we 【(3)are】 accustomed to 【(4)live】 in a foreign country. 14. John 【(1)should】 have written the letter 【(2)sooner】, but he was very busy 【(3)for】 meeting other 【(4)deadlines】. 次の日本文の意味になるように、( )内の語または語句を並べかえて適切な英文を作りなさい。 15. 自立することの大切さに気づいていない大学生がいる。  Some university ( being / don't / importance / of / realize / students / the ) independent. 16. 父は、僕たちが遅くまで起きてテレビを観ていると、必ず文句を言います。  My father always ( late / about / complains / up / staying / our ) and watching TV. 17. 彼を説得しようとしても無駄だ。  It ( him / persuade / trying / no / is / use / to ). 18. 明日は何が起こるかわからない。   There is ( happen / may / no / telling / what ) tomorrow. 以上です。 問題数が多くてご迷惑をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがあったら、お知らせください。

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1He sat all afternoon () TV. アwatching イwas watching ウhad watched エwatched 2Don't walk about with your shirt () out. アhanging イto hang ウhung エbeing hung 3She lay on the bed with her () and soon fell asleep. アarms folded イarms folding ウfold arms エfolding arms 4I am sorry () to you much earlier. アnot to reply イnot have replied ウhave not replied エnot to have replied 5I have a strong objection () treated like this. アto be イwhether I am ウto being エwhether I should be 6() that he had a talent for languages, he decided to train as an interpreter. アBeing realized イRealize ウRealizing エTo realize 7Not () which course to take, I decided to ask for advice. アbeing known イto know ウknown エknowing 8() alone by himself, how lonely the poor child must have felt! アLeave イLeft ウWas left エLeaving 9() all the material that the teacher assigned, he was able to get full marks. アTo read イTo have read ウHaving to read エHaving read 10 I will visit your home by all means, (). アweather permitting イwheather permits ウweather will be permitting エweather is permitting

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。 また(a)の英文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) It seemed that he had finished his homework.   (b) He seemed ( ) ( ) ( ) his homework. 2. (a) He is, as it were, a grown-up baby.  (b) He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a grown-up baby. 3. (a) I felt so sick that I could not stand.  (b) I felt ( ) sick ( ) stand. 4. (a) Ann had the kindness to financially support some children in Africa.  (b) Ann was ( ) ( ) to financially support some children in Africa. 5. (a) It goes without saying that she is an excellent violinist.  (b) ( ) ( ) say, she is an excellent violinist. 次の日本文の意味になるように、( )内の語または語句を並べ替えて適切な英文を作りなさい。 1. 今日はとても寒くて風が強いから、風邪をひかないように気をつけてね。  Please ( not / care / a / to / take / cold / catch ), as it is very cold and windy today. 2. 若い夫婦が家を購入するのは、ますます難しくなってきている。  It is becoming ( buy / couples / difficult / for / increasingly / to / young ) a house. 3. その問題は難しすぎて私には解けませんでした。  ( too / me to / the / solve / problem / was / for / difficult ). 4. 図書館に傘を忘れてくるなんて、君もずいぶんうっかりしていたね。  It was ( of / leave / your umbrella / you / to / very careless ) in the library. 5. 子どもたちは母親に、自分たちの部屋を掃除させられた。  The children ( to / their room / made / clean up / were ) by their mother. 6. 目覚めると、彼は見知らぬ公園のベンチにいた。  He ( find / awoke / a strange park / on a bench / himself / to / in ). お手数をおかけしますが、よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたらお知らせください。 

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いいたします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. Taro was standing at the corner ( ) the people go by. (1)wathing (2)looking (3)watched (4)to look 2. A : How can I get to your house? B: Ah, it's easy. I'll ( ) you a map. (1)tell (2)inform (3)draw (4)teach 3. I don't want anyone to know. Can you ( ) ? (1)keep on a secret (2)keep it a secret (3)keep to a secret (4)keep a secret at it 4. I don't think we can come up with a solution to the problem, however long we spend ( ) it. (1)discussing (2)talking (3)to discuss (4)to talk 5. I object ( ) in such a rude way. (1)to being spoken to (2)to being speaking to (3)to be spoken to (4)to be speaking to 6. The catalog ( ) that this year's model is slightly cheaper than last year's. (1)says (2)speaks (3)talks (4)tells 7. Many wild animal species are being forced out of their current homes as the climate ( ) . (1)changes (2)will change (3)to change (4)changing 8. Can I ask you to lend me the magazine when you ( ) reading it ? (1)finished (2)have finished (3)will finish (4)will have finished 9. I have given up my apartment in Tokyo because I ( ) in the dormitory. (1)lived (2)was lived (3)had been living (4)am going to live 10. Look ! The river ( ) much faster than usual today. (1)flows (2)is flowinf (3)flew (4)will flow 11. Ten yaers ( ) since Professor Yokochi retired from his job at the university, but he still often visits the campus. (1)have passed (2)were passed (3)will pass (4)pass 12. When I went back to the village I ( ) ten years before, I found nothing changed. (1)had left (2)was leaving (3)have left (4)was left 13. Paula, you promised you wouldn't be late again, and here are, coming into class ten minutes after the bell rang. Really, you ( ) be late. It interrupts the class and annoys the other students. (1)don't have to (2)have to (3)must (4)must not 14. The English in this letter is too good. He can't ( ) it himself. (1)be writing (2)have to write (3)have written (4)write 15. She is one of those people you really respect but would ( ) time with. (1)have rather spent (2)not rather spent (3)rather not spent (4)rather than spending 16. When we arrived at the scene of the traffic accident, the cars ( ) the police. (1)were inspecting (2)had inspected by (3)had been inspected (4)were being inspected by] 17. I'm looking for Maya. She is ( ) to be around now. (1)supposed (2)participated (3)affected (4)removed 18. The man we interviewed for the new position was intelligent, but we we weren't very impressed ( ) his experience. (1)to (2)for (3)with (4)on 19. Companise should take ( ) of this wonderful opportunity to get new costomers. (1)merchandise (2)advantage (3)advice (4)industry 20. Nowadays, it is ( ) for granted that everyone has a number of rights and freedoms. (1)taken (2)gotten (3)given (4)thought 21. He decided to ( ) the rest of his life to helping young people in developing countries. (1)perform (2)promies (3)remain (4)devote 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語の文法問題です。

英語の文法問題をお願いします。 (1)Did I tell you I (am/did/got/would) married on Aug 5th? 答え.am (2)I regret to say that the product we received today (is/were/has/had) damaged. 答え.is (3)Although interest in alternative energy sources is definitely on the rise, this interest is minor in comparison to our continuing (depend/depended/dependent/dependence) on oil. 答え.depended (4)If oil prices and public interest in preserving the environment (remain/remains/remained/remaining) high enough, who knows? 答え.remained (5)I apologize for not (to get/have gotten/getting/to have gotten) into contact with you sooner. 答え.to get (6)I deeply appreciate (to accept/accepting/being accepted/having accepted) as an assistant manager of your department. 答え.accepting (7)Kenny took full responsibility for the scandal (to hand/handed/by handing/to have handed) in his resignation. 答え.わかりません (8)You must have a My Job Search account established (submit/to submit/submitting/submitted) your resume. 答え.to submit (9)Once your account is (establish/to establish/established/to be established), select Resume Builder to submit your resume. 答え.to establish 僕の答えであってますでしょうか?どなたかお願いします。

• 英語の問題で困っています。

問1 次の文中の現在形が表す意味を,選択肢から選びなさい。 Three and five make eight.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問2 She teaches us English at school.     (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問3 Napoleon’s army now advances and a great battle begins.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問4 The meeting opens at nine in the morning tomorrow.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問5 It’s freezing cold today.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問6 空欄を埋めるのに最も適したものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 If this dictionary ( ) a little cheaper, I would buy it.    (1)are (2)is (3)have been (4)were 問7 I wish I ( ) French as well as she.    (1)am speaking (2)could speak (3)speak (4)were speak 問8 If ( ) the sun, nothing could live.    (1)it had not for (2)it had not been (3)it were not (4)it were not for 問9 Long ( ) the Queen!    (1)has lived (2)live (3)lives (4)may live 問10 ( ), I could fly to him.    (1)I were a bird (2)If a bird (3)Were a bird (4)Were I a bird 問11 There ( ) to be big trees around the pond.    (1)dared (2)may (3)should (4)used 問12 “Must I go so soon?” “No, you ( ) not.”    (1)can (2)may (3)dare (4)need 問13 What has become of the other men? Alas, they ( ) have been lost in the sea.    (1)must (2)used (3)shall (4)need 問14 It is necessary that every member ( ) inform himself of the rules of the club as soon as possible. (1)could (2)might (3)should (4)would 問15 The English of this composition is too good. She can’t ( ) it herself.    (1)be written (2)had written (3)have to write (4)have written 問16 He who ( ) search for pearls must dive deep.    (1)had to (2)might (3)should (4)would 問17 The teacher suggested to me ( ) the English broadcast every day.    (1)listening to (2)to listen (3)that I should listen (4)that I should listen to 問18 You ( ) the book.    (1)do not need buy (2)need not have bought (3)need not to buy (4)need not to have bought 問19 You ( ) surprised to find me in such a dark place the other day.    (1)cannot but be (2)may well be (3)must but be (4)will well be 問20 I’m sorry to hear you had such trouble. I ( ) you my telephone number.    (1)had better give (2)ought to give (3)should have given (4)would have given 問21 Will you please lend me the novel when you ( )?    (1)finish (2)finished (3)will finish (4)will have finished 問22 They ( ) for sixteen years.    (1)are married (2)have been married (3)marry (4)will have married 問23 The student ( ) absent from school for six months at the end of this year.    (1)is (2)is being (3)will be (4)will have been 問24 She ( ) across the bridge when she had her bonnet blown off.    (1)walked (2)was walking (3)will be walking (4)will walk 問25 The bird ( ) for more than an hour.    (1)sings (2)is singing (3)has been singing (4)is having sung 問26 "How did you break your arm?" "Riding a bicycle down the road, ( )."    (1)a car crashed me (2)a car hit over me (3)I was crashed a car (4)I was hit by a car 問27 What part of the country ( )?    (1)did you raise up in (2)were you brought up (3)were you brought up in (4)were you growing up 問28 Peace ( ) by everybody.    (1)desires (2)is desiring (3)is desired (4)has desired 問29 The floor was felt ( ) beneath my feet.    (1)have shaken (2)move (3)shaken (4)to move 問30 We ( ) a shower on the way.    (1)caught in (2)have been caught (3)have caught in (4)were caught in

• 英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。

【仮定法を用いた慣用表現】 Q各組の英文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように( )に適語を入れなさい。 1)If I didn't have a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. (  )(  ) a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. 2)If the climber hadn't had bananas, he would have died. (  ) bananas, the climber would have died. 3)If I had time, I would go shopping with you. (  ) time, I would go shopping with you. 4)I trust you; if I didn't, I wouldn't lend you any money. I trust you; (  ), I wouldn't lend you any money. 5)If you heard John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. (  )(  ) John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. 問題は以上です。また、できれば訳も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)( )his term paper in haste,Mike made a lot of mistakes. (1)Do (2)Done (3)Having done (4)Does (2)My mother ( )shck, I cooked dinner. (1)be (2)being (3)been (4)to be (3)My sister worked hard,( )into the university at last. (1)get (2)gets (3)getting (4)gotten (4)( )at the sight,I could not move. (1)Shock (2)Shocked (3)shocking (4)To shock (5)( ) (1)To talk of sports,I like tennis best. (2)Talked of sports,I like tennis best. (3)Talking of sports ,I like tennis best. (6)( ) (1)Strictly speaking,he is not a novelist. (2)To be strict speaking,he is not a novelist. (3)Speak strict,he is not a novelist. (7)( ) (1)There was no bus,I had to walk there. (2)There being no bus,I had to walk there. (3)Being no bus, I had to walk there. (8)If you had helped me,I ( )my work. (1)cannot finish (2)could not have finished (3)could not be finished (4)can have finished (9)If I ( )Keiko's address,I would write to her. (1)know (2)am knowing (3)would know (4)knew