• ベストアンサー

最近話題の「生食」は?

最近レバサシなどの生食(ナマショク)は英語でどう訳しますか? また 「to eat raw as it is」 と「to eat as it is raw 」どちらが正しい のでしょう。

• ag0045
  • お礼率73% (287/392)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

正しいのは前者 to eat raw as it is です。説明しておきます。 普通は eat の後ろに目的語を置いてください。それによって「O=raw の状態で食べる」というSVOCの形になります。 また、as it is は文のどの位置にあるかによって意味が変わってくる表現で面倒なのですが、この例のように文末に置くと「そのままで、現状のまま、手をくわえずに」の意味が出てきます。 後者の to eat as it is raw は、「生だから食べる」みたいに聞こえる表現ですから、「生食する」の意味では使えません。

ag0045
質問者

お礼

なるほど、よく分かりました。 確かに、後者は生だから食べる になりますね。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. eat as is 2. eat raw    のどちらかでしょう、ぼくは2をよく使います。「馬から落ちて落馬」するのと「落馬して馬から落ちる」のとどちらが正しいか、のような感じがします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の表現を教えてください。

海外の食料品売り場で、調理しなくてもこのまま食べることが可能かを聞きたい時の表現で、いくつか言い回しはあると思うのですが、次の2つの違いを教えてください。 「Is it OK to eat as it is?」 「Is it OK to eat it as is?」 私は前者を利用していましたが、weblio翻訳してみたところ、類似した例文で「Is it OK to use it as is?」が出てきました・・・ よろしくお願いいたします

• It is ..to~の文を比較構文で使いたい

「レストランで食事をする方が、家で食べるより高くつく」という文です。 It is more expensive to eat at a resutaurant than to eat at home. という言い方はできますか。なんだか、違うような気がするのですが。 いい年して、英語の勉強を再開したのはいいのですが、明日までの 宿題がまだできてない! 申し訳ありません。教えていただけますか。 よろしくお願いします。

• as is と as it is

Japanese people eat a fish as is Japanese people eat a fish as it is 日本人は魚を(生で)そのまま食べる は 上記の内どちらが正しいですか ?

• 生食について

10ヶ月のゴールデンレトリバーを飼っています。 最近、生食を始めたのですが、本などで調べるとメインの肉は骨付きが良いと書いてあります。 骨はどの部位でも大丈夫なのでしょうか? 例えば、牛の尻尾。 真ん中に牛の尻尾の骨があり、その周りにお肉が付いていたものがあったのですが、食べれるのかどうか分からなかったので買いませんでした。 またウンチですが、骨の欠片がウンチと一緒に出てきました。 これは消化していないということなのでしょうか? 生食をされている方々からのアドバイスをお願いいたします。

• 締切済み
  • 英文翻訳おねがいします!

Let's take a brief tour of a raw meat-eating region. Welcome to the polar region of Canada's Melville Peninsula. The native peoples used to be called Eskimos. This was a derogatory term given them by native peoples from the south, meaning raw meat eaters. They are the meat of caribou, seals, and walruses raw. "Meat" includes the innards, which are considered the most exquisite parts of the animals. You might remember seeing documentary films of lions going straight for the innards of their victims. Of course, in that frozen part of the world, fruits, vegetables, and grains are unobtainable. The native peoples do not suffer from scurvy, and in fact have glossy faces, thanks to their diet of raw meat. A japanese cultural anthropologist who lived among these northern people learned that because of the bland flavor of raw meat, it is possible to eat a lot of it at each meal as a staple food, in the same way Japanese eat rice. Some parts of the innards are bitter while other parts are sour, so if you chew on them as you eat the raw meat, the meat tastes "seasoned" and you never get tired of it. Horsemeat is called cherry meat or sakura-niku in Japan. It may mean that the color of the meat is as beautiful as that of cherry blossom. But it may also mean that horsemeat is a sort of fake meat, sold by con men to unsuspecting passers-by under an exotic-sounding name. Take your choise as to which is the truth. There are those who love horsemeat for its deliciously light flavor. There are few restaurants that serve authentic tartar steak made from horsemeat. Most people do not realize that horsemeat is "the real thing", and that there is no reason to discriminate against it. Where food is concerned, when all is said and done, likes and dislikes are just a matter of taste.

• 英文を日本語にしてください><

1.You might as well eat sugar as eat such a sweet cake. 2.It is natural that she should cry at the death of her pet. 3.My mother insisted that I should wear a hat. 4.It is necessary that you should prepare for the exam. 5.I suggested that we go to an Italian restaurant for dinner. よろしくお願いします><

• itが指すものは?(2)

再度の質問ですがよろしくお願いします。 少し前に"I live near the train station, so it is convenient to get to work."という文章でitが何を指しているかという質問をさせて頂きました。では以下の文はどうでしょうか? 訳は『朝にきちんと食事をするのは面倒である』のような感じになると思うですが、文頭のitはやはりto eat・・ではなく別のものを指しているのでしょうか?例えば『物事・準備などの時間』でしょうか?つまり、朝きちんと食事することによって物事が便利でなくなる(朝はそんな時間がない!)みたいな。どうでしょうか? It is not convenient to eat properly in the morning.

• 日本語を英訳する方法

日本語を英訳せよ、という問題なんですが 自分で書いてみた英文をここの皆様方にチェックしてもらいたいです。 「そんなことを聞くが、君は猫が食えるか。人間は、自分の育った社会に 食べる習慣がない物はなかなか食べられるものではない」 You ask me that, but do you eat cat? The human always can not eat anything not to do a custom in society that they glew up. 「インドの莫大な人口を考えると、牛に穀物を食べさせて、 その肉を食べることは不経済で、穀物をそのまま食べたほうが 国全体の利益になる」 Thinking huge people in India, it is not economic to eat the meats after coe were eaten grain, and it is good for all over the country to eat grain as it is. こんな感じですが、大丈夫でしょうか? 日本語を英訳するのが、とにかく苦手です。。

• 代入問題ですが合ってますか

次の各組が同じになるように()に適切な一語を入れなさいという問題です。 あってますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますぅ! 1,The more you eat,the fatter you get. ( If ) you eat more , you get fatter. 2,But for you , I could not do it. ( Without) you, I could not do it. 3,This book is worth reading. It is worth ( to ) reading this book. 4, He is of great importance. He is very ( important). 5, As soon as he heard the news, he cried for joy. ( After ) hearing the news, he cried for joy. 6, Why didn't you come? ( What ) prevented you from coming? 7, He would often be late for school. As was often the ( case ) with him, he was late for school. 8, It is time for you to leave here . It is time you ( depart ) here. 9, Iraq intended to have invaded the county. Iraw ( was ) intended to invade the country. 10, To the best of my knowledge, he has never been there. As ( far ) as I know , he has never been there.

• Itが指すもの

質問です。It is just that life is not as simple as you seem to want it to be. という文ですが,このItは仮主語として,that以下が事実だ。ととって間違いはないでしょうか。教えてください。