• ベストアンサー

英文に単語を付け足したいと思います。

Regardless of the weight or the quantity we will deliver at $9.00 for the shipping fee anywhere in the world. という文章があり、ここにEMSで送るとしたいのですが、 EMSだとヨーロッパ圏ではなじみがないので、「国際速達郵便のEMS」 としたいのですが添削をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • one4all
  • ベストアンサー率28% (171/594)
回答No.2

文尾に: EMS = Express Mail Service(handled by post) と一筆付け加えては?

その他の回答 (1)

• HPU1991
  • ベストアンサー率22% (2/9)
回答No.1

EMSの後にカッコでinternatinal express mailって付け足せばいいだけじゃないですか? 基本的に日本人に完全な英語を書けと欧州人も期待していませんし。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削をお願いいたします。

Items will be sent via EMS ( Express Mail Service ) from Japan. We are sorry but we cannot send by other shipping method.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。運送業者のフェデックスで発送予定なんですがそのことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 Hope you are well. Could you please let me know if you will be using your Fedex account for shipping as we have not charged you the shipping fee..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料のことでメールが来ましたすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's absolutely fine I can find out the shipping charges on our account and will let you know. I cannot negotiate with them though as we have set prices but in case it was too expensive I will have the boxes dimensions and weight ready if you wanted to check on your side as well.

• 英文を和訳してください。至急返事をしなくてはなりません。

以下の英文を和訳してください。 至急でお願いできないでしょうか? 「Hello,Am Mr John from USA i am interested in your item that you have for sale it's urgently needed for my Wife who was sent to West Africa for assignment i will offer you $1,500USD including the shipping fee via EMS i will pay you via Bank to Bank transfer kindly get back to me.(****@hotmail.co.uk).Thanks」

• ebayで購入後の英文について.....

ebayでの支払い後にこんな英文が送られてきました この内容で送りますよと、言う確認のメールなのかなと思い、放置しておりましたが もう一度同じ内容のメールが送られてきたので 質問させてください どの様な意味なのでしょうか... ? Dear 名前 Thanks for your purchase of HTC Titan Mango Phone We have received your payment via Paypal today. Thanks for your kindly and prompt assistance. We need you to provide us your detailed shipping information. In order to make you receive this product sooner and without any delivery problem. We will arrange the shipment of this product after we receive your confirmed shipping information. Following is your shipping address, please confirm. Address: 私の住所 EMS Post office will require your contact number in case you are not available, they can still reach you. Please provide us your telephone number and we will provide this information on shipping document. Looking forward to hearing from you soon Thank you very much. Best Regards. Eason Customer Service Department. Yupitek International Ltd. Tel: +886-988-087-740 Skype : goolai QQ : 2558322318 eBay Store : http://stores.ebay.com/ - 相手のid

• 下記の英語で通じますか?

香港在住の人が、商品を購入してくれたのですが、配送料を2800円も受け取りましたが、実際には、配送料は、1400円でした。 余分の頂いた送料は返金したいのですが、下記の英語で通じました。? The shipping fee was 1400 yen, so we will refund the extra amount you received.

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 丁寧にしたほうが良いなどありましたら ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will charge our fee JPN35,000. This money include social insurance premium. Best regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 英文でクレームをつけるには?

英amazonのマーケットプレイスで指揮者"A"のCDを購入したところ、指揮者・オケ違いのCDが届きました。それもブックレットが指揮者"B"、盤が指揮者"C"とめちゃくちゃでした。 つたない英文で"返品するから返金してくれ"と送ったところ、 For sure you can send your Order "A" back to us. At the point of arriving we will refund your money. Please send it to. 返品してくれたら返金すると解釈しましたが、返品送料にEMS1500円かかるため、あわせて返金ほしい旨を伝えたいのですが、どのように英作文すればよろしいでしょうか? ちなみに商品・送料あわせてGBP13.22ですので、GBP10を加えてGBP23.22返金してほしいと考えています。 また英amazonからは We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the amount of JPY2,212.63 for your Order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX from shop-A. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: XXXXX Quantity: 1 Reason for refund: Account adjustment The following is the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: JPY1,613.45 Shipping Refund: JPY599.19 Your refund is being credited as follows: Credit Card: JPY2,212.63 These amounts will be returned to your payment instruments within 10 business days. Have questions about our refund policy? とメールが来ています。 こちらにも「返品するから日本からの送料1500円を加えて返金してくれ」と伝えたいと思っています。 こちらの英作文についてもよろしくご教授くださいませ。

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 (あまりよく分かっておらず、知識不足で英語の問題ではないのかもしれませんが、、) ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will consult with him about How much money.(いくらの金額を記載して企業へ請求するか)