• ベストアンサー

下記の英語で通じますか?

香港在住の人が、商品を購入してくれたのですが、配送料を2800円も受け取りましたが、実際には、配送料は、1400円でした。 余分の頂いた送料は返金したいのですが、下記の英語で通じました。? The shipping fee was 1400 yen, so we will refund the extra amount you received.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

最後のyou receivedをwe received にすればOKです。

関連するQ&A

• PAYPALから返金する場合

ある人から私のPAYPALアカウントに100ドルの送金がありましたが、事情があり、それを全額返金することになりました。 ここでちょっと分からないのですが、Issue Refundの画面で、Gross Refund Amountに100ドルを入れると、 Net Refund Amountが $96.10 、 Fee Refundedは$3.90 になります。 この場合、相手には$96.10が返金され、こちらには最初に相手から受け取ったときに支払った手数料$3.90がPaypalから返金されるということなのでしょうか?

• 下記の英文の翻訳を助けてください!

自分なりに翻訳してみているのですが、どうも理解できないところがあります。 どなたか、助けてください。 Please know that there is no fixed percent or amount which should be refunded. You may decide the refund amount after reducing the shipping cost and restocking fee. Sellers are given the option to issue a partial refund to avoid any loss. Hence, you may decide the amount to be refunded considering the profit or loss you may incur with this action. We want you to be successful selling at hence we suggest you to deal with this in a way that serves your long term best interests. どうかどうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文でクレームをつけるには?

英amazonのマーケットプレイスで指揮者"A"のCDを購入したところ、指揮者・オケ違いのCDが届きました。それもブックレットが指揮者"B"、盤が指揮者"C"とめちゃくちゃでした。 つたない英文で"返品するから返金してくれ"と送ったところ、 For sure you can send your Order "A" back to us. At the point of arriving we will refund your money. Please send it to. 返品してくれたら返金すると解釈しましたが、返品送料にEMS1500円かかるため、あわせて返金ほしい旨を伝えたいのですが、どのように英作文すればよろしいでしょうか? ちなみに商品・送料あわせてGBP13.22ですので、GBP10を加えてGBP23.22返金してほしいと考えています。 また英amazonからは We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the amount of JPY2,212.63 for your Order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX from shop-A. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: XXXXX Quantity: 1 Reason for refund: Account adjustment The following is the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: JPY1,613.45 Shipping Refund: JPY599.19 Your refund is being credited as follows: Credit Card: JPY2,212.63 These amounts will be returned to your payment instruments within 10 business days. Have questions about our refund policy? とメールが来ています。 こちらにも「返品するから日本からの送料1500円を加えて返金してくれ」と伝えたいと思っています。 こちらの英作文についてもよろしくご教授くださいませ。

• アメリカのアマゾンが全額返金してくれません

私が買ったものは Items: JPY 138,804 Shipping & Handling: JPY 1,346 ------ Total Before Tax: JPY 140,150 Estimated Tax To Be Collected: USD 0.00 Import Fees Deposit JPY 7,007 ------ Order Total: JPY 147,157 147157円でした。 今月アマゾンから147157円が引き落とされます。 しかし、アマゾンから全く違う商品が届き返品しました。 私は返品するための送料を3000円かかったので 147157+3000=150157円返金しろとメールしました。 そして先日提示された額がこれです。 Item Refund: JPY138,805 Shipping Refund: JPY1,346 Return Shipping Refund: JPY407 We'll apply your refund to the following payment method(s): Visa Credit Card [expiring on 1/2015]: JPY140,150 Visa Credit Card [expiring on 1/2015]: JPY407 We've processed a refund for the above order in the amount of JPY140,557. 140557円つまり、9600円足りてないことになります。 もう意味がわかりません。 私はどうしたらいいですか?違うものを送られた上に、約1万円損をしてます。 再度、全額返金しろとメールをおくりました。 そして本日届いたメールがこれです I'm sorry there was a problem with your refund. I've requested an additional refund of $85.82 US, to bring the total to $1807.28 US. You'll see a credit on your card within 2 to 3 business days. どうして全額返金してくれないのかわかりません。 $1807.28 USでは前回と殆どかわっていません。 ご教授おねがいします。

• これで通じますか?

海外通販で実際の送料が9ドルだったのに、見積りの16ドルで請求がきました。差額の7ドルを返金して欲しいということと、いつ返金になるか教えて欲しいということを伝えたいのです。 これで通じるでしょうか? Upon receiving my order , I see that my credit card was overcharged for my purchase. The price of shipping fee was $9 . However, I was charged $16 shipping fee by mistake. I would appreciate it if you would reimburse me for the amount $7 I was overcharged. Could you please tell me when the refund has been credited to my account?

• 返金の問い合わせ

こちらのカテでいいのか分からないのですが、あるイギリスのお店から商品を購入したら違う商品が送られてきたので、返品をしたら送料を返してもらえるのかだけ聞いてThank you for your email. I am very sorry that you received the wrong item, if you send it back we will refund you the shipping and send you the correct item.という返事をいただいたので返品したのですが、本来の注文商品の発送メールにも商品が届いた時も送料のことには何も触れていませんでした。そこでいつどうやって送料を返してくれるのか問い合わせしたいのですがどう聞けばいいですか?ちなみに返品のためにかかった送料は1500円です。

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Your return of my shipping fees just got hit with a paypal transaction fee of $1. but why wouldn't I receive the full amount, as I didn't purchase shipping from you? You are reimbursing me. Why is this transaction continuing to be negative? please refund the full amount of my transaction. Once i receive the refund in full, i will cancel the original transaction as you requested.

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

ビジネス英語です。 添削お願いします。 Dear, ◯◯ Thank you very much. Now I will give you the details. We have accepted your reservation for 90min course on Wed, April 12 from 12:15-13:30. ■ Location ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯ * Room numbers will be given about 5-10 min in advance. ■ fee 90 min course  ◯◯yen + option     ◯◯yen ------------------------------- Total       ◯◯yen I'll be waiting for you on April 12! ◯◯

• 翻訳よろしくお願いできますか?

ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったと思っていたら返金するような話になってきました。 ずっと翻訳サイトを利用してきましたが、うまく翻訳できないので、誰かわかる方よろしく お願いします。 Hi, Thanks for your email. we are sorry that we can only refund 9000 円 to you, there are 500円 be taken for transfer fee. we got nothing form you. so if you are agree, we will refund to you right now. Hope for your understand. Your sincerely. Sarah

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You