送料請求の過誤についての返金依頼と返金の確認方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販で実際の送料が9ドルだったのに、見積りの16ドルで請求がきました。差額の7ドルを返金して欲しいということと、いつ返金になるか教えて欲しいということを伝えたいのです。
  • Upon receiving my order, I noticed that I was overcharged for the shipping fee. The actual shipping fee was $9, but I was mistakenly charged $16. I would like to request a refund for the overcharged amount of $7 and would appreciate it if you could inform me when the refund will be processed.
  • I need to address an issue regarding the shipping fee I was charged for my recent overseas purchase. While the actual shipping fee was $9, I received a bill for $16. I would like to request a refund of the $7 difference and inquire about the expected timeline for the refund to be credited to my account.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これで通じますか?

海外通販で実際の送料が9ドルだったのに、見積りの16ドルで請求がきました。差額の7ドルを返金して欲しいということと、いつ返金になるか教えて欲しいということを伝えたいのです。 これで通じるでしょうか? Upon receiving my order , I see that my credit card was overcharged for my purchase. The price of shipping fee was $9 . However, I was charged $16 shipping fee by mistake. I would appreciate it if you would reimburse me for the amount $7 I was overcharged. Could you please tell me when the refund has been credited to my account?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

質問なのですが「請求がきました」と過去形になっていますが「返金」ということはすでにお金は引き落とされてしまっているのですね? あならの例文でも意味は通じますが正当な理由があって返金要請するのならもう少し強気の表現でもかまわないと思います。一応すでにクレジットカードで払った代金を返金要請、ということで例文作ってみました。 I have received your (商品名) of my order No.xxxxxx on (受け取った日). As to the payment, please acknowledge that you withdrew US$16.00 as shipping fee from my credit card account. I hereby advise you that the actual shipping charge was US$9.00 only and request you to return the balance (US$7.00) to me as soon as possible. Please confirm the above and let us know when you will settle my overpayment back. Your prompt answer would be highly appreciated.

okady71
質問者

お礼

こんにちは。見積もり金額で引き落としになっています。たかが7ドルなのですが、商品自体が安いので、納得出来ません。そうですね、強気でも構わないですよね。こちらの文章なら私の意志がよく伝わると思います。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• jimbeizame
  • ベストアンサー率14% (329/2236)
回答No.1

ちょっと疑問なのですが、見積もりがshipping fee16ドルと言うのは、実際の送料(と言うか郵便料金)にかかわらず、shipping feeは16ドルと言う事だったのではないでしょうか? それとも見積書に、これはあくまで試算であり、shipping feeは実際の送料になります、と注記がしてあったのでしょうか? たいてい通販の送料と言うのは、商品代金に実際の郵送費を足すのではなく、その会社の決めた送料を足すものだと思うのですが、、、。

okady71
質問者

補足

普通は購入金額で送料が決まっているのですが、今回は特殊で重さで送料が変わるので、郵便局に実際に払う金額になっています。同じショップの他の店舗で買った時そうなっていました。その際は見積もりとパッケージの金額が同じでした。恐らくお店の人が間違えたと思うのですが・・・

関連するQ&A

• 簡単に和訳のほうをよろしくお願いします。

the blade sharpening (for which you charged me $30) was less than satisfactory. I would like to ask that you refund the fee charged for this as it appears that it was either not done or done poorly.

• 和訳をお願いします

I received the invoice for the sharpening service, but wouldn't the additional charge be $16.00 because the system charged me the $14.00 shipping charge, I was told that the shipping charge would be waived because of my previous order.

• PAYPALから返金する場合

ある人から私のPAYPALアカウントに100ドルの送金がありましたが、事情があり、それを全額返金することになりました。 ここでちょっと分からないのですが、Issue Refundの画面で、Gross Refund Amountに100ドルを入れると、 Net Refund Amountが $96.10 、 Fee Refundedは$3.90 になります。 この場合、相手には$96.10が返金され、こちらには最初に相手から受け取ったときに支払った手数料$3.90がPaypalから返金されるということなのでしょうか?

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Your return of my shipping fees just got hit with a paypal transaction fee of $1. but why wouldn't I receive the full amount, as I didn't purchase shipping from you? You are reimbursing me. Why is this transaction continuing to be negative? please refund the full amount of my transaction. Once i receive the refund in full, i will cancel the original transaction as you requested.

• 下記の英語で通じますか?

香港在住の人が、商品を購入してくれたのですが、配送料を2800円も受け取りましたが、実際には、配送料は、1400円でした。 余分の頂いた送料は返金したいのですが、下記の英語で通じました。? The shipping fee was 1400 yen, so we will refund the extra amount you received.

• 個人輸入での返金トラブルです。

アメリカのネットショップから洋服を1点購入しましたが、タグの付け間違いによる、サイズ間違いで送られてきました。内容をメールで連絡しましたら、 Sorry to be writing you again. I would actually like to have you return the item and I will credit you for the amount charged. このような返事がきて、返品返金となりました。メールの内容に少し不安があったので、こちらからの送料は負担してもらえるのかどうか再度確認しましたところ、 Please fax receipts for everything you have paid for and I will take it from there. と返事がありました。私は"コチラからの送料"と"請求金額(商品代金+送料)"は返金してもらえるものとして納得し返品しました。 ところが、いざ返金になったら"コチラからの送料"と"商品代金”のみが返金されるという連絡が来ました。明らかに相手によるミスの返品なので納得がいかず、再度メールでそちらのミスで起きたことなので、全額返金してくれるようお願いしました。そしたら次のようなメールが来ました。 Customers are only credited for the price of the merchandise they purchase. I am sorry but we can not credit you the 24.95 you were charged for the shipping to you. なんだか一方的な対応に腹が立ってしまい、 Your mistake was the cause of this return. Who checked before this item is shipped ? Why did you send size** to me ? I ordered size**. I am not responsible at all. You must credit to my credit card account for shipping $10.19 with total amount $104.15 (下手な英語で恥ずかしいです。 ) と送ってしまいました。そしたら、 I did credit you 10.19. Please check your statements. Let me know if you do not see a credit of that amount. と返事が来ました。$10.9 というのはコチラからの送料です。 私のメールの返答にはなってないと思うのですが。 私は間違って解釈していたのでしょうか?それともはぐらかされているのでしょうか?英語力が無く相手の意図がよく読み取れず、どう返事してよいのかわかりません、出来れば泣き寝入りはしたくないです。怪しい感じの店ではなくリターンポリシーなども細かく書かれてました。(この場合は例外なので記入はされていませんでした。)どうかよいアドバイスをお願いします。

• 下記の翻訳をお願いします。急いでます。よろしく。

下記の質問を受けています。意味が解らず困っています。至急教えてください。 お願いいたします。 Hello Exhibitor, My name is philip, I would like to know how many units you have for sale, Ill be offering you $2,500 for this item including the shipping fee via EMS SPEED POST to my cousin in United State. Kindly reply me back to my e-mail ( *******(@) gmai l. com ) or message me at my LINE, my LINE ID is ( ***** ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon!

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。運送業者のフェデックスで発送予定なんですがそのことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 Hope you are well. Could you please let me know if you will be using your Fedex account for shipping as we have not charged you the shipping fee..?

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• イーベイの出品者に送るメールです みてもらえますか?それと憎しみの評価文も教えてください。

イーベイで買い物ををしました。 出品者は品物を間違えて送ってきました。 私は連絡してすぐイーベイバイヤープロテクションを使いました。 出品者は荷物を返せ!と言ってきたので返送しましたが返送料金を払ってくれません。 12ドルです。 私の送料をPAYPALで返してください、という文章なんですがみてください。 I received the returning fee with paypal. but,The returned shipping cost is not included!! please cash back my returned shipping cost The all buying price and the shipping fee which I paid for returning the wrongly sent item to you. すみませんが憎しみの評価ってどうかけばいいですか? 間違ったのこの人なのに送料取られたんです! ひどい憎しみの文章を短く教えてもらえませんか? 評価欄に思いっきりかきたいです!!!!