• 締切済み

英語教えてください

you left us as usual take~ away from ★in an instant ★come to an end それぞれの意味を教えてください また★がついてるのには品詞も教えてください

noname#156614
noname#156614
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ennalyt
  • ベストアンサー率29% (398/1331)
回答No.1

そんだけ打ち込みできるんだったら、 アルクに入れたらすぐ出てくるのに。 英辞郎 http://www.alc.co.jp/

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

you're driving me away from you. if there is some supecific you wan to talk about come right out and say it. you give an inch they take a mile よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題 教えてください!

(1)~(4)に当てはまるものを選択する問題です(>_<) If you are traveling overseas within the next few months, the following information may be ( 1 ) toyou. According to the Airport Safety & Transportation Authority (AS&TA) , anyone who ( 2 ) from or going to certain countries should expect longer-than-usual delays and periodic and random bag searches. Based on recent global events in airport and bus terminals across the world, the AS&TA feel they ( 3 ) a strong enough stance on terrorism. Effective immediately, the AS&TA are requesting passengers to come to airports between 2-3 hours prior to departure for international flights and 1-2 hours early for domestic flights. ( 4 ) 1. (a)interest (b)interested (c)of interest (d)have an interest in 2. (a)is leaving (b)is left (c)left (d)leave 3. (a)are not being taken (b)are not being taking (c)are not taken (d)are not taking 4. (a)After all, the AS&TA recommends you leave the airport as soon as possible. (b)The AS&TA also suggests you double-check your belongings before checking in. (c)In short, the AS&TA warns you that you might be pickpocketed. (d)That is the reason why your baggage is missing at the airport. よろしくお願いします。

• ファイナンス(英語)の問題

You are planning your retirement in 30 years. You currently have $25,000 in bonds and $50,000 in shares. You plan to add $5,000 per year at the end of each of the next 30 years to your bond account. The stock account will earn an 11.5% return and the bond account will earn a 7.5% return. When you retire, you plan to withdraw an equal amount for each of the next 25 years at the end of each year and have nothing left. Additionally, when you retire you will transfer your money to an account that earns 6.75%. How much can you withdraw each year? これを解けなくて困ってます。分かる方がいたら教えていただきたいです。

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• 英語の問題

1:Smoking is forbidden, so you should put () your cigarette. (1)in (2)on (3)by (4)out 2:Excuse me, could you tell me () the University Hospital? (1)how to arrive (2)where to go (3)how to lead to (4)how to get to 3:John's father wants him to take () the family business in a few years.(1)at (2)over (3)after (4)from 4:We had to () without many things in order to get our own house. (1)dispens (2)do (3)make (4)take 5:George was () when his company cut back production last year. (1)laid off (2)pushed away (3)taken off (4)pulled away ()に入る解答と和訳お願いします

• この「as」の用法は?

You might as well throw the money away as lend it to him. (君は、彼にそのお金を貸すくらいなら捨てたほうがマシだ。) この「as」の用法・品詞をおしえてください。

• 英語 和訳

However, we can learn how to retain the lesson that come to us in our dreams. の和訳について教えて下さい。 しかし、私たちは夢に出てくる教えを保つ(記憶)する方法を学ぶことが できる。 come to us in our dreams. の部分がよく変わりません。 おそらく「夢に出てくる」だろうと考えて訳しました。 夢に出てくるならば、come our dreams.ではダメなのでしょうか? come to usはどのように和訳すればよいのでしょうか? かなり直訳すると、夢で私たちに来るとなりますが・・・ 以上、ご回答よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

次の英文の( )内には誤っている箇所が一箇所ある。その番号を選び、正しい形に直しなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. 【(1)Were】 the world 【(2)to come】 to an end, what 【(3)will】 become 【(4)of us】? 2. If he 【(1)knew】 about the problem 【(2)earlier】, he would have 【(3)suspended】 【(4)the project】. 次の日本文の意味になるように、( )内の語、または語句を並べかえて適切な英文をつくりなさい。 1. もし僕が君だったら、そんなことは心配しないね。   I ( worry about / were / if / I / it / wouldn't ) you. 2. もう少し早く来れたらよかったのに。   It ( been / better / had / have / if / would / you ) come earlier. 3. もし地中に水がなかったら、ほとんどの動物は死に、動物は飢えるだろう。   ( in / for / water / not / were ) the ground, most plants would die and animals would starve. 4. テレビをつけないでほしいのですが。   ( turn / you / the / rather / on / didn't / I'd ) TV. 5. 彼はまるで経済学の専門家であるかのように話す。   He talks ( as / an expert / he / economics / in / if / were ). 6. もし君が事情を説明すれば、メアリーはきっと分かってくれるだろうに。   I'm ( explained / if / Mary / sure / understand / would / you ) the situation to her. お手数をおかけしますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどありましたら、お知らせください。

• finishの使い方

The construction will come to an end in 3 weeks. 上記が解答で、普通「終わる」は、"come to an end"となっています。 私は、その代わりに"finish"を使いましたが、間違っていますか? "finish"は自動詞として余り使わないということでしょうか?

• アメリカのどこ出身?って英語でどういうの?

Where do you come from? と聞くと、I come from US. とか I come from England. とか返ってきますよね。 そのとき、アメリカのどこ?とかイギリスのどこ?と言いたいときどういうのでしょうか?? あと、イギリスという意味でEnglandを使うのはOK なのでしょうか?イングランド地域以外の人は嫌がると聞いたことがあるのですが・・・・。